Playgirl Met the Faithful

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  

Knock! Knock!

Its 10 pm. Yunho and Tiffany were in their PJs already. They were in the living room watching a movie. 

Knock! Knock!

Tiffany looked at Yunho. He stood up to open the door. When he opened the door and saw Yuri standing there, he immediately slammed the door.

“Who’s that? You look like you saw a ghost.” Tiffany said in a serious voice.

“It’s Yuri” he mumbled.

Tiffany stood up. She was worried that Yuri might tell Yunho that Junsu and Taeyeon were dating again. 

“Let me handle this… Stay here, I’ll be back.” She opened the door and dragged Yuri to the garden.

At the garden…

“What are you doing here?” Fany hissed.

“I want to talk to Taengoo. I want to say sorry. I don’t know that Xiah was her long lost first love,” Yuri explained.

“Yuri, do you know that while Junsu was kissing you, Taengoo was shaking? She called Junsu awhile ago and told him they’re over. I know you told the script writer to put a kissing scene. Because of your own desire they broke up. Satisfied?!” Tiffany said furiously.

“I’m sorry…” Yuri whispered, she couldn’t look straightly into Fany’s eyes.

“Go home, Yuri. Taeng is already sleeping,” Fany left Yuri in the garden and went inside. Yunho was waiting for her in the door.

“Mushroom, are you okay?” he asked touching her face.

Tiffany nodded and embraced her boyfriend. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

“Yunnie ah~ can I sleep in your room? I’ll be leaving tomorrow.” she mumbled.

“Are you sure?” he asked looking at Fany. Fany nodded. Yunho turned off the DVD player and television while Fany was on his back, hugging him. While going up, Tiffany was still hugging him and Yunho had no choice but to take one step at a time. 

“You sleep in the bed and I’ll sleep on the floor.” Yunho said while preparing the mat on the floor.

“Aniya… You’ll be sleeping here with me.” Fany answered childishly. “But…” he sighed. “Mushroom, you know… I’m a man too. What if I can’t control myself and do something…You know what I mean right?” Yunho admitted.

“Then do it…” she replied.

“I’m serious…” Yunho said earnestly.

“Yunnie ah~ I promise I’ll be a good girl and I will not try to seduce you…” she said raising her right hand.

“Promise?” he asked.

“Cross my heart…” she answered while drawing a cross in her heart. Yunho smiled and joined Fany. They lay on the bed, hugging each other. Fany giggled and kissed Yunho’s bare chest. 

Yunho groaned. “Aish! Mushroom! You little tease!” he hissed.

“Mianhae…” Fany said, giggling. Yunho kissed her gently. Tiffany stopped giggling and she responded to his kiss. 

After kissing, Yunho embraced her tightly. “Mushroom, I’m so sorry for being a jerk. Do you still remember? When you and Mungtaeng were walking in a hallway, I pushed you on a dog’s ****. I even splashed a bucket of water on your face in front of your crush. I’m so sorry…” he said remembering their High School days.

“Yeah, of course I remembered that. Yunnie, why do you hate me?” she asked.

“When I first saw you, I had this HUGE crush on you and then my classmates were starting to ask me to get your numbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter