The ChinChin Family

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

“Taeyeon!”

Her mother screamed so loud that made her jumped. “Umma, don’t do that again. What made you happy? It’s early in the morning.” she asked while closing the door.

“Taeyeon ah~ you know Kangin right?” her mother asked getting the plastic bag from her.

Taeyeon nodded. “Well, his mother wants you to be a guest in Kangin’s Radio Show. What’s that? Chan Chan?” Taeyeon laughed. “Umma, its Chin Chin. Wait, why so sudden? Only known singers in Korea are invited to guest there.”

“Taeyeon ah~ his mother saw you singing in my restaurant so she asked me to convince you. I promised to her Taeyeon.” Her mother looked at her seriously. “But Umma~” she hesitated. “No buts Taegang! You’ll be there later. Araso?!” 

“Araso…” she replied in a low voice. She sat on the chair to eat. She suddenly noticed that Yunho and Tiffany were sitting together. “Ya~ Oppa are you sick?! And you Fany, yesterday you’re crying because of Oppa but all of sudden the two of you…. Omo! Omo! You’re dating, aren’t you?! Aren’t you?!” 

Yunho stuffed some kimchi on . “MungTaeng, you look so pale. You need to eat more, okay?” Taeyeon hit his hand and glared. She looked at Tiffany and she was smiling at her sweetly. “Taengoo~ I’ll go with you later okay?” Taeyeon nodded and coughed at the two love birds. 

“Ya! MungTaeng!” Yunho shouted.


***


“Don’t tell me you’re wearing that?! And what’s with the hair?!”

Tiffany said in a horrible voice. She saw Taeyeon wearing a loose jacket and faded jeans. Her hair was tied neatly and she has no make up.

“I can’t believe you’re calling yourself a pro designer. Omo! Taengoo ya~ you need to change. Omo! What will DJ Kangin say if he sees you like that? We need to impress him.”

Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to her room. She locked her room and let Taeyeon sit in her bed. She looked for a dress in her closet. After 3 minutes, she saw a brown dress and a brown blazer. She let Taeyeon changed then she curled her hair and put some light makeup. 

“Wow~ You’re so pretty, unnie…” Seohyun looked at her sister. “Thanks to me!” Tiffany exclaimed. “Fany ah~ this shoes is killing me. I can’t walk properly. It’s so high,” she complained. “Hello?! That’s why you called it High Heels, coz it’s high?! Duh?!” she replied irritatingly. “Girls, get going! You’ll be late.” Tae’s mother interrupted. 

“Araso! Goodbye!” Taeyeon shouted. Tiffany waved at Yunho and blew him a kiss. Yunho caught it and kept it in his heart. It made Tiffany giggled.
 

***


“We invited two good looking ladies on… Who are you? Today on Who Are You Bora… When you come onto our ChinChin Homepage, you could see two pretty ladies who are simple yet elegant.” DJ Kangin started the radio show. 

Tiffany clapped her hand gently and looked at Taeyeon. 

“If you click on Viewable Radio, for those on the internet right now, you can probably see them.” Kangin’s co-DJ, Leeteuk said.


***
“Woah. She’s really beautiful.”

Yoochun said while watching the live streaming in his laptop. “Junsu, these two girls are really beautiful.”

“I’m not interested. My eyes will only see Taeyeon’s beauty.” He said while reading a book.
***


“Kangin, why don’t you introduce our two guests?” Leeteuk said. “Okay, I’ll introduce today’s guests. Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Tiffany! Yay!” he said excitedly. 

“Annyeong haseyo!” the two girls chorused.

Junsu suddenly fell on the floor when he heard Taeyeon’s name. He ran to Yoochun and got a chair to sit next to him. He looked carefully at Taeyeon’s face.

“Chun, she’s my Taeyeon. She’s my Tae-tae!” he said happily.

***


“Yes, now can you girls say some greetings to the ChinChin family? Taeyeonsshi first…” Leeteuk asked. 

“Annyeong Haseyo~ Kim Taeyeon-imnida~” she said shyly. 
“Woah! So beautiful!” Kangin exclaimed.
“Annyeong Haseyo~ Hwang Tiffany-imnida~” she said sweetly.
“Fany, Fany, Tiffany!” Leeteuk shouted.

The four of them clapped their hands. Junsu clapped his hands too. Yoochun looked at his friend strangely. Junsu noticed him and hit his arm. 

The radio show went smoothly and Junsu can’t stop smiling while looking at Taeyeon’s face. Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter