Lover's Quarrel

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

“Oppa, why are you still awake? Its 2 a.m. already…”

“I can’t sleep, Yoona. I kept on thinking about her,” Junsu groaned, holding back his tears. Yoona sat on his bed and patted his back. “Oppa, you can lean on me. You can cry on me…” she said, comforting her cousin.

Junsu leaned on her and cried. The tears he was holding back for years. The pain he felt when he left Taeyeon. The hatred he felt because of leaving her.

“She hate me now Yoona. I left her… I left her,” he said. He kept on repeating this until he fell to sleep. Yoona laid him down and tucked him.

Yoona opened Junsu’s door and closed it carefully. She suddenly saw Yoochun who was looking at her. 

“Junsu-oppa can’t sleep so we talked first,” Yoona said without looking at Yoochun’s eye. 

“Is he asleep now, Yoona?” he asked. Yoona shivered when she heard her name. She nodded and directly went to her room, which is next to Junsu’s room. But before she could open the door, Yoochun stopped her and held her.

“Why are you avoiding me?” he asked. Yoona looked at him and said, “I’m not avoiding you. It’s just… I… I’m not ready…” she stuttered. Yoochun embraced her tightly, closing his eyes. Yoona’s eyes widened, shocked by Yoochun’s action. 

“Oppa, let me go…” she finally said. “No, please let me hug you… Just once Yoona,” he pleaded.

Yoochun loved Yoona so much. She was his first love and the only girl he would love. The three of them, him, Yoona and Junsu, were very close. They were always joking and laughing around. Yoochun would play the piano, Junsu would sing and Yoona would perform a ballet dance. A perfect team, they said. 

Years of friendship, Yoochun fell in love to her but as he gained his courage to confess to her…

FLASHBACK

“Yoona…”

“Yes, oppa?”

“I have something to confess…”

“Me too! I can’t wait to share it with you and Junsu-oppa”

“Really? Okay, ladies first…”

“Hmm… I’m in love oppa. I’m always smiling when I see him. When he’s near me, I can feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach…”

“Who is he?”

“He’s my ballet partner, Changmin oppa. Your turn now…”

“I finished composing another song for Junsu…”

He lied…

“Wow! Congratulations, oppa! But why are you not happy?”

“I’m h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter