You're Hired!

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

*Ring Ring* 

Taeyeon took her phone and cancelled it. After a minute, it was ringing again.

“Aish~ Yoboseyo~” she answered her phone while yawning. “Taeyeon ah~ this is Jaejoong.” Taeyeon stretched her arms and legs. “Oh~ Waeyo?” she asked. “Go to my office with Fany, now! I know that you’re still sick but this matter is really important!” Jaejoong was shouting on the phone. “Araso… but please don’t shout at me…Ok I got it…We’ll be there…Araso…Araso… Bye.” She hung up.

 

***


After taking a bath, Taeyeon went to Fany’s room to check her if she’s ready. When she opened the door, Fany wasn’t there. 

“Where’s Fany?” she asked herself when passing to Yunho’s room. Suddenly, a girl screamed inside her brother’s room. Taeyeon panicked. She was sure that it was her bestfriend.

“Omomo! What are they doing?! Don’t tell me… Oh my! Fany won’t do that. She can’t handle my brother… He’s too strong for her…Omomo! What am I thinking?! Maybe they’re just playing. Yes they’re playing. Oh my! Tiffany!” She said in a panicked voice. She was walking back and forth in front of the door. 

She decided to open the door and went inside. “Ya! Oppa! Tiffany is still a !” she screamed. The two love birds stared at her, dumbfounded. “What are you doing to her?!” Taeyeon asked. 

“Mushroom asked me to pluck her eyebrows. What’s wrong with that?” Yunho said innocently. “By the way, thank you for telling me that my mushroom is still a ,” he continued and then laughed in an evil manner.

Tiffany pinched his cheeks then she stood up and dragged Taeyeon out from her brother’s room. 

“Taegang, why did you do that?!” Tiffany scolded her bestfriend. 

“Wae?! I thought you were doing something. Mian…” she explained, pouting her lips.

“Ya~ are you ready? Jaejoong is waiting for us,” she tried to change the topic. Tiffany glared at her and said, “Just wait for a minute. And! We’re not done yet….” 

When Tiffany entered her room, Yunho opened his door and chuckled. “Mungtaeng…” Taeyeon looked at him. “You’re a ert…” then he laughed. “You!” she exclaimed. Yunho closed the door when she’s about to kick him. 

“Ya! Oppa!” she screamed.
 


***
 


“Wait, did you have a fight?” Jaejoong asked skeptically. He looked at the two girls standing in his office. Jaejoong was wearing his specs and he studied the two. “I guess that silence is a yes…” he said, crossing his arms in his chest. 

“You better work that out now. The two of you will be working for Xiah’s outfit in his photo shoots, concert, TV shows, etc. while he’s here in Korea. For your first task…Hmm…Since, Yuri is a model. She’ll be working with Xiah. I think they’ll do a commercial. Taeyeon you’ll be in charge on Xiah’s outfit and Tiffany on Yuri’s. Girls are you listening?!” he continued.

“Deh” they chorused.

“Good. Taeyeon, Xiah’s manager is expecting you to be on his office this afternoon. You have 2 hours left. And you, Tiffany just stay here and prepare for Yuri’s clothes.” he ordered.

The two girls nodded and suddenly the door opened. It was Jessica. She was standing there, panting. 

“Oh my god! You look horrible!” Jaejoong screamed, clutching his heart. Jessica ignored him and went to Tiffany to hug her. Tiffany was shocked. 

“Taeyeon! Help!” she screamed. 

“Andwe! You’re mad at me right? You can handle that,” she said. 

“Fine! I’m not mad anyomore! Heeeelllppp!” she screamed. 

Taeyeon smiled then helped Tiffany. She pulled Sica from her. “Sica, what’s wrong with you?!” Taeyeon asked. 

“I need to have a boyfriend now! Please help me…” she said.

“WHAT?!” the three chorused.

“Please. I’m begging you. I need a boyfriend right now. I know the two of you can help me. My mother wants me to marry her friend’s son, Donghae. Oh my god. I don’t want to marry that fish. Please help me…” she said without breathing.

The three stared at her with is-this-Jessica look. “Ya! Do you think I’m joking around? I’m serious guys.” She threw her hand in the air because of desperation. Tiffany comforted Jessica while Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong. He shook his head while Taeyeon was raising her eyebro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter