Chapter 1

Memories of Tears and Love

He walked into the school with many pairs of eyes staring at him.

“Here it comes again.” He sighed.

“Hi, everybody!” Jiro waved and smiled as he walked in.

“Do you always have to make such a big entrance?” Arron questioned with a smile.

“Well, I can’t help it. Everyone just loves me.” Jiro smirked.

“Not, everyone… just the girls… I just don’t understand why all the girls just have to stick with you.”

“You jealous? Which one? I get her for you.” Jiro put his arm around Arron’s shoulders.

“No, I’m fine. I prefer being single.” Arron quickly walked into class.

“Oh come on dude, there are plenty of pretty girls out there. Why would you want to be single?” Jiro told him while winking to a pretty girl who had just walked by.

Arron didn’t say a word. Then a girl walked up to Jiro.

“Jiro, you have time tonight? A whole bunch of us are going to karaoke tonight, you wanna come?” The girl used all she had to get Jiro to go.

“Sure, Xiao Man. I’ll be there.” The girl walked off blowing a kiss at him. “See, how can you resist them?” Jiro was still staring at the girl.

“I can because, they’re all so fake. You know that I only like girls that are true and innocent, straight forward and simple.” Arron continued on with his school work.

*Ringgg* The bell rang for the day.

“Let’s go, the girls are waiting.” Jiro dragged Arron to the car.

“I never said that I’d go. I want to go somewhere else. I want to be alone” Arron walked off.

Arron slowly walked off to a small café nearby. He never really liked to go to loud places or being around so many girls that just wanted his attention. He liked quiet and peaceful that allowed him to think and to study. He wanted to become a doctor, to save lives and to help others, but having parents that are business owners they wanted their son to have a master in business and a degree in law.

He sat down at a table next to the window in a corner, hoping that no one would notice him.

“What can I get for you?” A waiter asked him.

“Soy latte, please.” Arron answered and got back to his own thing.

A few minutes later…

“Here’s your latte…” The voice of the waiter came from behind, then an accident happened.

“Ahhh… my bag…” The latte was bumped into by a girl.

“I’m sorry miss, I’ll get a towel for you.” The waiter picked up the cup and walked quickly away.

“Are you okay?” The girl heard a voice that came out of nowhere.

“Yeah, I’m fine... Ouch…” She grab on to her left hand. “But, I think that I got burnt by the hot drink.”

Arron helped her up to the seat next to his.

“Let me have a look.” Arron calmly said. “Do you have any hand cream?”

“Yeah it’s in my bag.” She pointed to the latte covered bag. Arron handed the bag to her.

“I’m going to put some cream on it. I hope that it’ll help a little.” Arron gently helped her put on the cream.

“Thank you, I’m Gui Gui, it’s nice to meet you.” She smiled.

“I’m Arron.” He calmly told her. “Be more careful next time.”

“Here is your latte sir, and miss I’m very sorry. Here’s a towel and a gift card as my apologies.” The waiter handed the things over.

“It’s alright. I’ll be fine, and thanks for the gift card. I think that I’ll use it to treat this guy for his drink.”

“No, it’s alright. I got it.” Arron handed a five dollar bill to the waiter.

“Please, let me. I haven’t met a guy like you before. One that doesn’t help me for just my looks, all the guys that come near me are always the ones that want me on their bed.” She giggled.

“And how do you know that I’m not one of them?” Arron questioned.

“I know because you haven’t looked me straight in the eye yet.”

“So, does that make a difference?” Arron looked up and straight into her eyes. “I don’t think that you’re any different than all the other girls out there or in here.” Arron stated.

“That’s the reason why I want to treat you to a drink, because of your courage and confidence.” Gui Gui looked at the waiter and told him to drop the bill and take her gift certificate.

As soon as the waiter took her gift certificate, she got up and left.

“What an interesting girl… never thought that there’s still a girl like that out there these days.” Arron grinned.