Scattered Memories: Part 1

Scattered Memories

Scattered Memories

Screech!!!

“Ahhhh!!”

Crash!!

Bright lights.

Flying glass.

Shrieking car horns.

Blood.

Screaming.

Yelling.

“Yoseob!!”

Sirens.

Black out.

-xXx-

You’re eyes are closed, but you’re waking up. You subconsciously notice you’re in a bed, and can hear voices mumbling faintly, as if far away. Your head hurts like hell and you have no idea why. You groan.

The mumbling voices stop. You hear a voice say: “I think he’s waking up!”

There’s more mumbling then a close of a door, and soon it becomes clearer to hear, it’s as if your ears have become unplugged.

“Yoseob,” the same voice from earlier says gently. “Yoseob,” you feel somebody tapping your arm, “Seobie?”

You groan again and crack open your eyes; blinking a few times to get used to the brightness in the room. Your head still hurts but it’s beginning to dull a bit.

“Hey buddy,” the gentle voice says with fondness. 

You turn your head to the side to see a handsome looking young man. He has dark spiky hair, tan skin, and a kind smile with a pair of eyes that radiate with affection.

“You’re finally awake huh?” the man continues to speak as he starts to play with your hair. “Good thing too, I was starting to get really worried.”

You don’t get why, but you have a strong feeling of trust towards this man.

“Where…where am I?” You ask in confusion.

“You’re at the hospital, Seobie,” he replies, “you suffered a major concussion after our car accident and have been out for almost three days now. You really scared us you know.”

“Wait – what?” You try sitting up, and put a hand to your head. Now you’re really confused, and the dull thumping in your skull isn’t helping. “What car accident? Who are you? And why do you keep calling me ‘Seobie’?”

The young man has stopped playing with your hair, and is now looking back at you in shock, “What do you mean? It’s me; Doojoon.” He says while pointing to himself, “Don’t you remember me??”

You shake your head, “No, I don’t. Am I supposed to? But why do you keep calling me ‘Seobie’?” You ask again.

“Because that’s your name, or at least your nickname, your full name is Yang Yoseob. Do you seriously not remember me? Or your name?”

You open your mouth to reply, but before you can even make a sound four other young men walk into the room.

-xXx-

Doojoon’s POV

Doojoon stood up from the chair he was sitting in at the sight of his band mates.

“Hey Doojoon,” Junhyung, who was wearing a cast on his left arm, greeted as he walked into the room, “the minute I got your text I got everybody in the car in record time. So little Seobie is finally awake, huh?”

“Yeah,” Doojoon nodded absentmindedly as he made his way over to the rapper.

Junhyung looked at his leader oddly, “Why do you look so dazed? Yoseob’s awake, I thought you’d be ecstatic. I know you got a few glass shards stuck in ya but you sure didn’t get any stuck in your head?”

“Well…we have a bit of a problem.” Doojoon replied, ignoring the joke Junhyung tried to make.

“Yoseob!!” both Dongwoon and Kikwang cried out the second they laid eyes on their friend. They quickly rushed over and hugged the older male between the two of them, making a KiSeobWoon sandwich.

Junhyung chuckled at the sight, “What’s the problem? From the way I see it, things are looking up. Kikwang is getting his stitches out tomorrow, you got your stitches out today, Hyunseung is recovering well from his whiplash, and my fractured wrist is fine, but most importantly Yoseob is awake. How is there a problem?”

“We missed you so much,” Kikwang said, still latched onto Yoseob. “It’s so boring at the dorm without you!”

Dongwoon nodded in agreement, “Yeah, Hyunseung-hyung has the lamest jokes, and Junhyung-hyung is no fun. When do you think you can comeback home?”

Hyunseung, who was standing near Junhyung smiled at the younger boys, but he could tell that Yoseob was uncomfortable with them hugging him like that. “Calm down you two, give the guy some space. How would you like it if two crazies squished you after you’d just woken up from a concussion?”

Kikwang and the maknae let go of Yoseob reluctantly and apologized, “Sorry hyung.”

“Um…that’s okay, I guess….” Yoseob blinked, looking very confused. “And not that I don’t like that you’re so happy that I’m awake, but…who are you guys??”

As everybody else gaped at Yoseob in shock, Doojoon answered Junhyung’s question. “That’s the problem.”

-xXx-

 

A/N: My first time posting on here. ^.^ Hopefully you guys like it.

~Mariel