Chapter 9 - A Longtime Friend

I Love You,Stupid!!

KIM POV

    "Who is that two man? Their face are familiar to me.Why they get into her house?"  I have look at them while washing my car from  the starts until now.There are no sign that they want to get out from the house.

Then,the door is open.The two man are going out from her house.One of them look at me with a serious look then walk to me."Is that you,Kim?" he ask."And you are...?" I ask him for the truth.

     "It's me,Mario! Don't you recognise me?" he smile.

     "Mario? When you came back here?" he shake my hand and we're hugging each other."A few days ago.How are you doing?" he loosen his hug and ask me.

"I'm alright.What are you doing at her house?" I ask him with a confuse face."Pie is my cousin.I came to visit her to give her a surprise until I met you here.Oh,this is my twin,Shone." I shake hand with Shone then I smile.

      "Kim,I want to go home now.Hope that we meet again.Bye." he left with Shone.He leave me and that silly-short-girl alone.We look at each other then I smirk at her.I continue to wash my car and I feel uncomfortable because I think she is looking at me.

 I glares at her as she sit on the bench at her garden."Thanks,Kim." I hear her voice.I blink my eyes that I not believe she is talking to me.Maybe it's  just my feeling.

     "I'm talking to you,Kim.Don't you here me?" she said again.I look at her."Huh,what you said?" I ask her.

"Such a silly man." she mumble.I can hear that."What you said?"

"Oh,you can hear me.I said thanks for the food." she repeat her first word."No,no.Not that.After that." I ask her for sure.

    "Oh,that.I said you such a silly man." she stand and come near me."How dare you say that to me! I will make sure you will--" I stop as she interrupt me."Will what? Make me miserable? Oh,I'm so scare~" how dare she satire me!

    "Shut up,silly-short-girl!" I shout at her."Hey what's going on here? Are you fight again? Come on,stop it.It's make me tired hearing the two of you fighting all the times!" Aunty Inn interrupt us.

"Erm..sorry,Aunty Inn." Pie said.I'm nod."Me too." I continue.Aunty Inn get inside her house and I'm have finish washing car.I get into my house leaving her alone outside.