Chapter 11 - The Meeting

I Love You,Stupid!!

PIE POV

It's Monday again.I hate it.I need to see that brat's face again and do his command.What a 'wonderful' day work.I park my mini cooper at the basement parking lot.Then,a sport car park beside me.The owner get out from his car and comb his hair.

     I know that man.It's the brat again."Why I need to see his face early in the morning?"  he look at me and said,

"We have important meeting today with Klaiudom Group at 10am.Prepare all the files." he command me with that face again.I hate it.

"One more thing,make sure all things are perfect.I don't want any mistake in the meeting.It's 2 millions project." he walks away.I just look at him and sigh.I cursing him many times behind him.

     "I know you cursing me,silly.Stop it or you will regret." Did he just threatened me? I don't scare at all~

KIM POV

    The meeting is going to start.Yam is there because she lead her company in this project.I look to her then she look at me back.She smiles.I look to Pie who is busy writing about the main idea of the project.One thing I like about Pie is her diligence.She always do a perfect job.No mistake.

PIE POV

    "Why is he looking at me? Try to find my mistake?"  I glare at him and now he look at Ms.Yam.The way he look at her like a playboy.I don't like the way he look at her.Wait...are you jealous,Pie? Nah..forget about that brat.Just focus to your work.

KIM POV

    I know that Pie is looking at me."What does she look at?"  Oh,I'm not focus in the meeting because of her.

"Kim,do you get it?" Yam ask me suddenly."Huh,what?" I ask her.I look at Pie.I know she is laugh at me now in her heart.Just you wait,Pie!

   "Kim,you're not paying attention,right? Come on,Kim.It's important.Please pay attention." Yam said.

   "Oh,I'm sorry,Yam.Let's continue." I look to my file so I'm not embarrased anymore.

YAM POV 

   He don't pay attention in our meeting.From the start I look he keep looking at his secretary."Is that the reason why he don't pay attention to what I said?"  I asks him to pay attention then he said he is sorry to me.But,why he keep looking at her?

I look at his secretary.Hmm...she is cute.It's suitable with her petite body.I feel jealous when Kim is looking at her."Why I feel like this? What is this feeling?"  

   Then,the meeting ends here."I'm sorry because I don't pay attention,Yam" Kim comes near me.

"It's okay.What is your secretary's name?" I ask him.I'm just to curious."Erm..err..Her name is--" 

     "Pie.Pie Mindara Manaying.Nice to meet you,Ms. Yam." she cuts Kim's words.

     "You have a nice name,Pie.No need to call me Ms.Just call me Yam." I said.Pie is nodding.Then,I go back to my company.