Chapter 22 - The Wedding

I Love You,Stupid!!

KIM POV

"Pie,are you ready to go now?" I asks Pie who is busy packing her stuff.She looks at me then walks towards me."Yes,honey.Let's go." I nod.Tomorrow is a big day for me and Pie.Pie and I will become husband and wife tomorrow's morning.But,I feel a little bit sad because my parents will not coming.Especially my dad.He is still stubborn.Yesterday,I sent him a message that sound I will marry with Pie tomorrow.But he not reply.

       I also tell Zee and Air.I sent my pisture with Pie.They were happy that I will marry with my lover.I don't know if they will come or not.Ah,I really hope that dad will be like them.Now,Pie and I want to go to airport.We will get marry at Bali as mama suggested.I'm so happy.

"Pie,where is your passport?" I asks her."Here." she show me her passport.I smiles then I drive the car to the airport.

      "Pie,I'm nervous..." I take a look to Pie.She just smiles at me."Relax,Kim.The wedding is tomorrow.This is what we want." she smiles again.

 

At the Airport...

        "Has everyone is here?" Pie asks."Seems like that.Oh,I can wait to go to Bali.I'm so excited!" said Mrs. Manaying.Yeah,she is very happy.I can see that in her eyes.I smiles."So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said.

"Wait! Where is Mario? I don't see him yet." Pie stops me."I'm here,Pie." Suddenly,Mario come out of nowhere.Pie is shock."Hey! Don't you ever to do that again!" Mario laugh when see Pie's reaction.I smiles at him.He come with his twins and also his family,Mr. and Mrs. Maurer.I greet them.They are also friendly like Pie's family.

        "Let's go,Kim." Pie holds my hand and starts to walk.But I don't.I turn my head to look at back and try to find someone.Pie realise that then she pulls my hands that bring me to the reality."Kim,what are you thinking? Your siblings?" she know what is on my mind.I look at her face then sigh heavily."Believe me.Even their body are not with us,but I know they are still with you.Here.In your heart..." Pie touch my chest.I hold her hand.

        "Thanks,Pie.Let's go." we walk to the flight together.The journey is so great.Sometimes,when I feel bored I will strolling around in the flight with Pie until the stewardess look at us with a werd expression.Haha!

Bali

   "Yeay! We're arrive!" Pie is jumping like a kid.I smiles."Relax,Pie.You are so excited!" Mario said to Pie."Of course,Mario.Tomorrow is my wedding!" Pie smiles happily."Kim,I'm sure you will be crazy after you get married.Pity you..." Mario pats my back.I laugh.Pie is glaring at Mario.

    We rent an MPV to go to my wedding location.Everything are good.Oh,I can't wait for tomorrow and also...a happily night! Haha! In the night,I sleep early because tomorrow is my big day.A really big day.

The wedding day...

      Kim give a little touch on his hair.He is really handsome today.Mario and Shone also help him to get ready.

"You are handsome,Kim.Single?" Mario want to joke with Kim.Kim laugh."Single.But not anymore..." Kim smiles at him.He laugh with Shone."Wait,where is my wedding shoe? Mario,can you get it for me?" Kim ask him to take his shoe.He can't move actively because he will sweat.It is so uncomfortable.As Kim asked,Mario go to the back and search for Kim's shoe.

       "Shone,do you remember where you put the shoe? I don't found it! Come here and help me." Mario shout to calls Shone.Shone sigh and walks towards Mario."Can you find it by yourself? I put it in a box.There is the box." Shone point to one of the small box.Mario open the box."Don't be kidding.There's nothing in here!" Mario give a killer gaze for Shone.Shone take a look in the box."But I put it in this box! Don't tell Kim yet.He gonna mad at us! Try to find in other boxes." They search it in other boxes but they couldn't find it.Kim's shoe is missing.Now they are tired.They sit on one of the box.

      "Do you find my shoe?" Kim is shouting from the front.It make Mario and Shone is worried."Yes! But we want to clean it first!" shout Mario."Why it took so long? Where is my shoe?" Kim walks towards them and asks for his shoe.They are startle.

      "We will give it to you soon.Now,go back.Your suits looks not okay.Let me help you." Shone take Kim to the front that make Mario is alone now."What I'm gonna do?" Mario cup his face.

"Are you search for this shoe?" a voice that come out of nowhere make Mario face the owner of the voice.There is a man who is holding a shoe on his hand and a woman besides him.The man is smart in his black tuxedo with a black bowtie.The woman is holding her white purse on her hand.

      "Who are you? Where you get the shoe? Give it to me!" Mario stands and face the man.The man is smiles at him.He give the shoe to Mario and Mario take the shoe and take a look at the shoe.It is still in a good condition.Phew...

"I'm Zee.Kim's youngest brother and this is Kim's sister,Air." he introduce himself.Then Shone come."Who are you?" He asks them.

      "This is Kim's sibling.Zee and Air.They take the shoe." Mario whisper to Shone.Shone nod.

"Actually we come here to join this wedding.I know that Kim is really want us to come to his wedding with Pie.I want to make a surprise for him.I think he must be sad that his siblings is not with him on his big day..." Air said."Oh...Yeah,you're right.He is sad.Now,go make a surprise for him." Mario give the shoe to Zee.Zee take it and he thanks to Mario and Shone.Then he walks towards Kim direction.Kim still not realise their presence.Zee and Air giggle.

       Kim is busy correcting his red bowtie infront of the mirror.He smiles."Let me help you..." then a voice make Kim shock and make him turn his body immediately.He shocks.

"Air!! I'm happy you come! Is Zee coming too?" Kim hugs his younger sister.His sister smiles."I'm here,Kim!" then Zee come out of nowhere poking Kim's shoulder from back.Kim loosen his hug to Air and going to hug Zee.Zee hugs him.

       "I thought that you won't come.How about mom and dad?" Kim question make Zee and Air silent."They are still at Thailand.Dad won't come.But mom was pray for your happiness.She is sad that she couldn't come to his son's wedding." said Air.

       "Is that mean mom give her bless for me and Pie?" Kim seems happy."Yeah,except dad.He is still stubborn." Zee said.Kim nod."It's okay.I will make sure to make dad accept my wedding with Pie." Kim smiles.

Beach

       Kim is standing on a beautiful stage.The wedding stage.They will be unite at this beach.He smiles while waiting for Pie.Everyone is looking at him.He is so handsome that make some girls praise him and falling for him.Boy,Jane and Van are also there.They are happy with Kim marriage.

      A few seconds later,Pie appears with Mr. Manaying.Actually,it should be Kim's father.But,you know why...Mr. Manaying is holding Pie's hand and walk towards Kim's direction on the stage.Then,he give Pie's hand to Kim.Kim holds Pie hand.He is fascinate with Pie beauty that make him cannot stop smiling.Pie can see Kim's happiness in his eyes.

                                                                    *      *       *       *      *

        "You can kiss your wife now." said the priest.Kim turn his body to face Pie.Pie smiles at Kim.Kim too.His face is come near Pie.Pie close her eyes.Kim kiss her sweetly.Now they are husband and wife.Nothing can't separate them include dad and Yam.Only death can separate them...

 

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4e7kC5KjmzQNM57RUhxl    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUW49U8_GaXfggHvBNLw3