Chapter 4 - Neighbour or Enemy?

I Love You,Stupid!!

KIM POV

I wake up when I heard some noise from outside of my house.I go out then I look a beautiful girl beside my house.Seems like she is command a few man.I reach her.

      "Hey,can you stop the noise?!" I shout at her.She glares at me then give her 'laser' look.

      "What? How can I stop the noise? I'm moving into this house and how can I stop the furniture noise?!" Wow,did I just being scold by her? This can't be! I must fight her back!

      "Not the furnitures,you silly! Your voice should be slow down!" I scold her back.

PIE POV

       "Not the furnitures,you silly! Your voice should be slow down!"  What he called me? Silly?! What the heck?

"What you called me?!" I shout at him."You are a silly girl!" He shout back at me.

"You are too noisy.You keep saying 'there,put it there,no,no,put it over there'.How can I sleep with that noisy sound?!" He scold me.I don't believe that he is the new neighbour.How can I live like this? Oh my God!

   "So,you are the new neighbour." I said to him.

   "So what?"

   "Please respect me." I said that with a proud face.

   "No.I came here first,so you are the new neighbour." He said.

"Hello..I used to live here two years ago.You are the one who are new." I smirk at him.He show his can't-believe-what-is-going-on face. 

"So what with your two years ago life? Do I care?" He said then he go into his house.Yeay! I win!

"Bye you moron! Have a nice lose day!" I smile and continue my work.

KIM POV 

      "Bye you moron! Have a nice lose day!"  That is the last word that I heard from that silly-short-girl.She just 'happily' called me moron! What the?! This is too much.From now on,we are ENEMY! Just wait for my 'gift'.Hahaha....