Chapter 17 - Unconcious Confession

I Love You,Stupid!!

   "You are so kind,Mr. Kim.Thank you for treating us this night.We're really appreaciate it." said one of the staff.

"You're welcome.No need to call me mister when it is not in office hours.Just call me Kim." Kim pat the staff's back.They laugh together."Let's cheer!" said Kim who is lifting his glass."Cheers!" all of the staffs cheering include Pie.Pie is sitting between Kim and Nam.

   From the start until now,Kim is always look at Pie.Nam realise that Kim always look at Pie when Pie look at somewhere.She whisper to Pie's ear."Hey,why Kim is staring at you for a long time?" Pie turn her head to look at Kim.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Is there anything you want to tell?" Pie smiles at Kim."Oh,nothing.You look so beautiful in that dress." he stutter then he drink some more.Pie giggles."Why are you giggling?" Kim asks.

   "Why suddenly you stuttered?" Pie looks into Kim's eyes."Nothing." Kim turn his head to the other side.He can hear that Pie is giggling.

    All of them are enjoying the conversation.The music at the restaurant make them enjoy the night.There's also some sporting customers sing on the stage. 

    "Kim,why don't you sing a song for us?" asks a staff."Me? Singing? I don't think so.My voice is bad." Kim try to avoid from singing.

"Oh,Kim.Puhleaaaaseee...." Pie make her puppy eyes.Kim sighs."Okay...I will do this once only." Kim stands and walk toward the stage.He hold the mic.Everyone are clapping their hands happily.

    "I will sing a song by Bruno Mars.Sorry if my voice is bad." Kim smiles.He looks to Pie.Pie smiles.The music is on.

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are).
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say,

When I see your face (face, face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile, smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah
 
      Everyone are clapping their hands. Kim bow and then walk back to his sit."Who said that you have a bad voice?" Pie asks."You." Kim drinks his wine.
 "When did I say that?" she make her curious face."Hey,why you so serious? I'm just kidding.Haha!" Pie punchs Kim's shoulder as Kim is playing with her."Ouch! That's hurt me! How could you?" Kim rub his shoulder.Pie smirks.
   
    "You sing the song for who?" Pie asks."Hmm,what? For who?" Kim asks her back."You silly! Answer my question." Pie smacks Kim's head."Ouch! Of course for everyone! Why you need to ask such a thing?" Kim looks at Pie.
    "Because you are to emotional when you sing the song.I can feel it." Pie said then she run her eyes from Kim.
 
"Of course you can feel it because the song is for you..."  Kim smiles and drink his wine.

After a conversation... 

     "Pie,you're drinking too much.You're drunk!" Kim is cup Pie face with his both hand as Pie head is landing on his shoulder."Huh? What are you talking? Oh,my head is spinning.I cannot take it anymore." Suddenly,Pie fall into Kim's embrace.Kim shocks.

     "Pie? Oh,I need to send you home.Nam,I need to take Pie home.She is drunk.Could you help me to settle all the staffs? Take this money and pay it.If there any change,you keep it.Consider it as your wage for helping me." Kim give the money to Nam.She's nod.

"Are you sure you can take it by yourself?" she asks."Yes.Her house is next to me.It will be easy.Thanks for help me,Nam" Kim takes Pie to his car and drive her home.Kim lifts Pie as he don't want to wake up her.Kim put her tiny body on the couch at Pie's house.Lucky he found Pie's house key in her handbag.

   Kim sits beside Pie.He look into Pie's face deeply.He Pie's hair.Suddenly,he kiss Pie's forehead.He smiles.

"PIe,I think I'm falling in love with you..." Kim whisper into Pie's ear."Me too..." Pie reply.Kim startle.He can't move his body as Pie replied what he said.

    "Did she just confess to me?"  Kim look at Pie's innocent face.Her both eyes are close."Maybe it just my feeling..." Kim sigh then he walk back to his house.He lying on his bed and think for a while about what had happen just now.Then,he fall asleep.