Chapter 7 - I Hate Him For Sure!

I Love You,Stupid!!

PIE POV

I walk to my desk.Kim's word is keep repeat in my head.

     "Hey,sorry." I still having daydream at my chair.Thinking about his word.Then,Kim walk infront of my desk.I startle.He go inside his room.

"Oui...Someone come with the boss,huh?" Nam almost make me have a heart attack.

"What are you talking about,Nam?" I confuse."Huh,silly.I saw you and Mr.Kim came together just now.What happen between you two?" Nam seems so excited.

      "Nonsense.Do your work,Nam." I ask her to get back to her work."Whatever,Pie.I bet something happen between you two." Nam walks away.I do my work.A few hours later,the phone on my desk is ringing.

      "Yes,what can I help?" I said.

      "It's me.Come to my room now." it's Kim.I walk to his room quickly because I don't want him nagging at me.I knock his door.He tell me to come in.

"Arrange these files.I want these files after lunch because I have a meeting this noon.I need these files.Get it? Do it now." What the?! He wants me to arrange these files? Is he crazy or what? 

      "How come I want to finish it after lunch? It's 12.45pm now!" I said to him who is writing something on the letter.

      "Don't go for lunch." he said while making his poker face."What?"

      "Don't you get it? I need these in the meeting.Now,do your works." I sigh then I take all the files on his table harshly.He glares at me.I don't care and I walk away.Uh,I need to skip my lunch today.Why he always mess up with me? I hate him for sure! Without wasting my time,I do the work.

KIM POV

I'm sure she is cursing at me outside.I give her to many work until she cannot go for lunch today.Serve her right! Don't dare to shout at me back.Haha..This is Kimhan Jittaleela! Don't call me Kim if I'm not messing up with people.

     It's already 1pm.I get out from my room and walk infront of her table.I look at her who is still focusing on her job.Pity her.Woa...woa..Kim.Are you normal today? Why you feel pity on her? Just let her with her job.She the one who want to be secretary.

    I drive my car to a restaurant.I order some food to eat.While I waiting for my food.I keep thinking about her.Why must her,Kim? When my food is arrive,I order another food to bring it to her.I suicide to buy the food for her.Just want to feel sorry with her for the punctured tyre.

    I drive back to the office.I take the food and walk to her desk.Where is she? Why she is not at her desk? Oh,you are just to curious,Kim.I put the food and get into my room.

PIE POV

I just went to the toilet when I see a plastic bag on my desk."Hmm...what is this?"  I lift the plastic bag and unwrap it.

"Wow! Food! Who give it to me?"  I search the plastic bag but I found nothing."I'm really sure there's something between the two of you." Nam shock me.

"What are you talking about,Nam?" I ask her with a confuse face."I'm talking about the food." said Nam.

"What's wrong with the food? And who is the another person?" 

"It's Mr. Kim.He give it to you.I saw he put that plastic bag on your table.What's going on between the two of you?" she ask me that ridiculous question again."So,it's him..."  

"Pie?" Nam call me."What happen?"

"Nothing,Nam" I smile.