Chapter 20 - The Dinner

I Love You,Stupid!!

      "Oh! You make me shock,Kim!" Pie shocks when Kim come out of nowhere is hugging her waist from back."What are you cooking?" Kim put his chin on Pie's shoulder.He can smell Pie's perfume.

"Tom Yam." said Pie while stirring the soup."Huh,'Yam'?" Kim is facing Pie.Pie turn her body to Kim and she pinch Kim's waste.That make Kim is grunting the pain."Sorry,baby..." he hug Pie again.Pie smiles happily."How did you come in?" she asks.

     "Your door is open and it told me to come in." Kim just make a blank face while talking.He is focus to Pie's cooking.Pie giggles."Seems like you are hungry.Okay,the food is ready.Let's have lunch here." Kim nods.Then he help Pie to prepare the food.After they eat,they watch movie together at Pie's house until they fall asleep.Pie's head is landing on Kim's shoulder.

     Suddenly,Kim's phone is ringing.That make them wake up.Kim pick up the phone.

"Hello? Who is this? Mom!" Kim shout when he hear his mom's voice.

"Yeah it's me.Kim,can't I ask you a favour?" Mrs. Jittaleela said.

"What is it,mom?" he make a curious face.Pie just look him.

"Please come this night,Kim.We have a dinner with Klaiudom family.I beg you to come.Dad want to tell something important tonight." his mom's word make Kim startle."Again?" he asks with his can't-believe face.Pie is curious to know now.

     "Please,Kim.Don't ruin dad's plan.He will get angry.You know dad...He looks like want to tell something about you and Yam.If you are curious,please come tonight." Mrs. Jittaleela beg her son.

"Okay,mom." Kim hang up the phone.He looks at Pie's face."What happen?" Pie asks.

"I've a dinner with my family tonight.There's also Klaiudom family.I don't want to go but I pity on my mom.I still need to go." said Kim with a sad face.

      "Don't worry.Just go.But don't you ever flirt with Yam!" said Pie while show her tiny fist."Don't worry.I only love you..." Kim give a peck on Pie's lip.

Jittaleela's Mansion

       "There you are,Kim.I wait you for a long time." said Mr. Jittaleela when he see Kim is walking towards him.

"Ding dong..." the bell is ringing.Klaiudom family is arrive.Mr and Mrs. Jittaleela is welcoming them happily.Kim just look at them.

       "I think tonight is your BIG day,Kim." Kim turn his head to face the owner of the voice.It's his sister,Air.

"Huh? Big day? What do you mean,Air?" Kim is curious now."Look at there,Kim." Zee is pointing to Yam.Kim turn his head.He looks at Yam who is wearing a red beautiful dress.Zee pat Kim's back."

       "What do you mean?" Kim asks but Air pull his hand to sit at the dinner table.Kim is startle when Yam is sitting infront of him.He looks Zee.Zee is smiles naughtily."What's going on tonight?" he whispers to Zee's ear.

"Just wait and hear what dad will tell us while eating,bro." Zee said.That's make Kim more curious.He looks at Yam who is smiling brightly at him.Kim run his eyes from Yam.

     "Let's eat!" Mr. Jittaleela invite the Klaiudom family to eat.Tonight's menu is 'Beef Steak' and also others western food.I enjoy eating without care Yam's presence.

"Actually,I have something big to tell all of you.Kim,please hear it carefully.This is about your bright future." Mr. Jittaleela starts the conversation.Kim stops eating.He drink his orange juice."What is it,Dad?" he asks.

     "I want you to marry Yam." 

KIM POV

     "I want you to marry Yam." what did he said?! Marry Yam? What about Pie?! No!

"No! I won't! Why must her?" I really angry right now.it seems like all my family are shock with my words."Kim! Don't be rude! What's wrong with marrying Yam?" my father shout at me.Yam is also shock.Her family too.

"Because I don't love her! Please forget about your crazy idea!" I shout.I hope that my father will stop his idea.But it is not easy.You know my dad.

     "You can love each other after get married.What's the problem?" he still talk about it.I hate it! "I don't love her and I will never love her.We're just friends! Besides,I already have a girlfriend and I really love her!" I stands up.

"Who is she?" dad ask me."It's my lover,Pie.I love her and she love me." I look at Yam.She seems so shock.Of course she shock because my girlfriend is my secretary.She still remain silence.Then I go upstair to my room."Kim,stop!" my father stands up and also others."Kim!" I can hear Zee is calling me and now he is following my steps.

     I enter my room and also him."Lock the door." I said and he do what I said.I sit on my bed.He is sit besides me.

"Kim,what's wrong?" Zee asks me."Don't say that you will be like Dad!" I said to him and he shake his head."No,I'm not like him.I'm open minded.Tell me about Pie." he said.

     I turn my body to face him."Actually,she is my secretary.Before that,we're always fighting like cat and dog but now I love her.We're couple for three weeks." Zee is nodding.

"Only three weeks? And now Dad want you to marry Yam? Oh,I know how you feel..." he pats my back.I tell him all about Pie from A-Z.Seems like he understand me.That's my brother!

     "Tok,tok,tok! Kim! Zee! Come out!" my father knock my door.I come out to face him.I see all of them are standing infront of my room.

"Kim,I want you to leave your girlfriend and marry Yam!" he is really angry with me.I can't accept his words.Leaving Pie? No way!

     "Dad,listen to me.I'll never leave Pie and I swear that I will marry Pie only!!" Zee try to relax me but I push him aside.Sorry,Zee...I can't accept this anymore.I walks away and drive home.