Chapter 18 - A Beautiful Sunset

I Love You,Stupid!!

                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqQvdfa9YctCgBpI1ngW4

 

"Do you free this weekend,Pie?" Kim asks Pie as she is putting the coffee on his desk."Hmm...what?" she make her blur face."I asks you if you are free this weekend." Kim take a sip of the coffee.

"Oh,I've nothing to do.Why?" she asks."If you're free,I want to take you out this weekend.Do you want?" Kim looks at Pie's face.Actually,he is nervous since he was confessed to Pie although she is unconcious last night.

    "Sounds good.Okay.When?" Pie smiles to Kim.That make Kim flutter."Uh..oh..Sunday.In the morning.I will fetch you.Don't be late.Urm..you can go now." Kim is stutter when he is taliking.Pie looks at Kim with a weird face."Are you okay?" she asks.Kim just nod.Then Pie walks out from the room.

    "Phew...I thought that she will remember what I've said yesterday." Kim drinks his coffee.

PIE POV

Did he just asked me to go out with him? Argh!!! I can't believe it.Is it a dating or just a friend hang out? Oh,Pie...What are you thinking about? Oh,I need to pick a nice clothes to wear this weekend.Wait,Pie.Why are you so excited? The day is on Sunday not today! You have two days more! Relax Pie!

     Wait a minute.How can I sleep on the couch yesterday? Oh,I can't remember! I just remember I talk with someone before I fell asleep.Who is that? Who I've talk to? Ah,never mind...That is not the problem...

Sunday.

KIM POV

    Yeah,the day has come.The day that I will take Pie for a 'dating'? Is this called dating? Ah,forget about it.I need to choose the clothes now or I will be late.But,what clothes should I wear? Here is the problem!

    I run to my closet and start to choose a clothes should I wear.There are so many clothes but there's nothing that attract me.I scan to all my clothes and I found one! Yeah,woohoo!!!

I take the clothes and wear it.It is a dark brown shirt which I fold the sleeve to my elbow and a white fit pants.I give a little touch to my hair and walk to the door with confident look.I wear my Ray Ban shade and took my favourite shoes and wear it.

PIE POV

  Problem! What clothes should I wear? Nothing attract me.I open my closet and search for a perfect clothes.Luckily I found it.After I give a last touch to my hair,I wear my sneakers and walk through the door.

       I can see Kim is standing infront of my house and smiles at me.I look at his clothes.It is a match! My white shirt and dark brown skirt are matching with his clothes.I never think this will be a match.I walk to him and he is smiling at me.Oh,his smiles make me melt.Suddenly,he took my hand and take me to his car.He open the car's door for me.He is so gentleman.

He take a sit at the driver sit and start to drive the car."I never think that our clothes is matching.People may see us as a couple.Haha! It will be funny if my friends see us.They will keep teasing me and you as couple." Kim break the silent.I look at him.

    "Me too.What happen if we meet them today?" I smiles when I see he is laughing.He is so cute! "No,we will not meeting them today.If we see them,just run!" we laugh together then suddenly Kim stops the car at the side of the road.

"Why you stopped the car?" I ask him.He looks at me and come near me.Oh,what is he doing? I try to avoid him.But he is still coming near me.I close my eyes as I fear.

    Click! I open my eyes when I hear the sound.I can see Kim is smiling at me."You forgot to fasten your seatbelt.I don't want any bad things happen to you." he drive the car back.I grin and get embarrased when I think that he would kiss me.

KIM POV

    She looks cute when she showed her fear face just now.She must be think that I will kiss her because she keep avoiding me when I come near her.I giggles.I know she is blushing right now.

    After a few minutes,we arrive at a theme park.I remove her seatbelt and she looks shock with my action.I get out from the car and open the door's car for her.She is smiling at me.Actually,I like her fragrance.It's soft and sweet.

"Theme park?" she asks me."Yeah,let's go inside." I bravely hold hand and we walk together.Pie is looking at our hands and seem shock.I look at her and let her hand go."Sorry." I smiles.

    We play so many games at the theme park until we are tired."Oh,Kim.Let's sit over there.I'm tired." she point to a bench.Then we walk toward the bench and sit there side by side.

"Oh,the weather is hot today.I feel so hot.It would be nice if we can eat ice cream in this weather." I said."I will buy it for you.Wait here." Pie stands up and walk."But Pie..." I stop my words as she is far from me.She is kind.I can't believe that we've fight at the first met of us.

    Pie is coming back with two ice cream on her both hands.She give me a chocolate ice cream."Thanks,Pie.You're so kind." she smiles.She start to eat her ice cream.I look to her ice cream.It's strawberry flavour.

   "Hey,I want that!" I take the ice cream from her hand and eat it.She shocks."What are you doing? That is my ice cream!" she try to take the ice cream back but she can't because she is short.Haha! "You can't.Take this ice cream" I give her the chocolate ice cream.

"But that is my favourite ice cream! I'm the one who buy it and I've eat it a bit!" she said."This is my favourite flavour too.Just eat the chocolate." I give my evil smiles to her.She is pouting her lips.She take the ice cream and eat it angrily.But she is still cute!

     I eat the last part of the ice cream.She is glaring at me and it make me afraid with that killer gazes.I keep munching the ice cream cone.

"Oh,God! Is that you,Kim?" I turn my head to the voice direction and get choke.Pie shocks and give me a bottle of water.I drink it."Boy?! What are you doing here?" I ask Boy.

    "Kim,why you don't tell me that you have a girlfriend? How could you?" Boy make his can't-believe face also with the 'squid' move.Ah,what is this 'squid' doing here? It ruin my day!

"She is not my girlfriend! Boy,don't you dare to tell others.Get it?!" I try to gnash him but suddenly...

    "Get what,Kim? Wow,you hide your girlfriend from us.Hmm...You have a cute girlfriend,Kim.Right,Van?" What?! The others are also here?

"Jane,don't get it wrong.We're not a couple.Pie,say something!" I look at Pie."Yes,Kim is right.We are nothing.We're just friends." Pie talk to them.

    "Friends? I can't believe you two.What is your name? Pie,right? Can I ask you something? How you melt this crazy man's heart melt and couple with him? Do you have a crazy symptom when you start couple with him?" Van cross his hands.

"Hey,she is not my girlfriend,silly! One more thing,I'm not crazy!" I make my serious face."Wow,this is my first time ever to see Kim's serious face! Okay,let's settle this at a cafe over there." Jane said and I just follow them with Pie beside me.

    "Are they your friends that you talking about in the car,Kim?" she whisper to me."Yeah and we're in trouble.They will keep teasing us!" I whisper to Pie back."What are you whispering about? Come in!" Boy calls us.

After an explaination...

    "Can you get it? We're just friends!" I said to them."Okay,we are believing you now.Keep calm.Drink the coffee,Kim." Van said to me."I won't." I cross my hands and look outside the windows.

"Oh,our little Kim is sulking...Pity him.Boy,this is your job." Jane's words are so annoying me.Boy comes near me."No.Stop right there! Don't come near me!" I asks Boy to stop but he won't."Come on my baby baby Kim...Don't sulking.You make want to kiss you..." Boy still come near me.

     "No! Go away! Guys,help me! Pie!" I see Pie and others are laughing at me.I hate them!  "Let he go,Boy" said Van.

"Kim,we're sorry.We just want to tease you.Right,guys?" said Van.Jane nod."But you really look suitable to each other." Jane said and smiles to me."Guys,stop it!" I said and drink my coffee."Okay..." 

     We have an enjoying conversation.It's have been a long time since we're not meet each other.My friends are so sporting with Pie and they know about Pie more.After a few minutes talking,we're dismiss.Boy,Jane and Van leave me and Pie together."Shall we go now?" I ask Pie then she nod.I drive her to other place.We go to park.

At the park...

    "Do you happy today,Pie?" I ask her."Of course.It's have been a long time since I strolling around." she smiles and that really make my heart melt.We keep strolling and take a sit on a bench.We have a small conversation on what had happen on today include about my friends.

Suddenly, a street musician is coming near us and playing his guitar also sing a love song to us.I think the man must be thinking that we're a couple.We just act cool and enjoy the song.At the end of the song,the man give me a red rose and ask me to give it to Pie.I smiles weirdly and awkwardly give Pie the rose.She take it.

     After a few minutes sitting on the bench,we walk again.

"Pie,do you want to go to the hill up there?" I ask her.Pie looks at me and nod.We climb the hill and sit under a shady tree.It's evening now.We sit side by side.It's awkward now.We remain silence.  

     "Kim,look at there." I look to the way she point."Wow,the sunset is beautiful!" I said then I look to her.She just keep looking at the beautiful sunset."Pie,actually I have something to tell you." I gather all my courages and look into her eyes."What is it,Kim?" she make that smiles again.The smiles that always make my heart melt.I'm flutter.My heart is pounding so fast right now.

     "I think this thing would be nonsense to you but I couldn't keep this inside my heart anymore.I...I...I think I'm falling in love with you...The way you talk to me,smiles at me make me fluttered.I couldn't keep this feeling inside anymore.My heart said that I should tell you...I hope you understand me...Oh,silly me.You must be not loving me.I'm sorry.Just forget about what I said" I look into her eyes.It's teary right now.Suddenly she kiss me on my cheek.

"Who said? I love you too,stupid! Actually I've keep this feeling for a long time but I always deny this feeling.I thought that you are the one would never falling in love with me..." her tears is coming out from her eyes.I wipe them with my thumb.

"No,I love you.Very much." I come near her.Our nose touch.She slowly close her eyes.I come near to her and my heart keep pounding so fast.I kiss her pink lip and she reply my kiss.It become a sweet kiss.After a while,we broke the kiss.

     "That is my first kiss and it is so sweet..." Pie said and smiles at me."And I can give you more sweet kiss from now on..." I give my evil smiles to her."Huh,silly!" she give a light punch on my chest.

"This sun will be the witness of our love.Pie,would you be my girlfriend?" I look into her beautiful eyes."Yes...Forever and ever..." she hug me.I kiss her forehead and watch the sunset together but not as a friend,but as a couple.A sweet couple...And I will promise to you that I will love you forever.I pick a sharp stone and carving something on the tree.It was written on the tree 'Kim LOVE Pie 4ever'.

    Pie look at it and ask me something."Why only the word 'LOVE' is using the capital letter?" 

"To show that my love to you is big..." Pie smiles and kiss me again.

                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdG5xWbw6Zpc9I3tbSGSO