Chapter 13 - A Trip to Phuket

I Love You,Stupid!!

   Kim's phone is ringing.He answer the call."Hello,who's there?" he ask.

"Hi,Kim.It's me,Yam." Yam made the call."Oh,It's you,Yam.What's up?" Kim smiles while keep signing  the letters.

"I have a news for you,Kim.We need to meet our client.He told me that he in Phuket." said Yam.

"Seems like we need to go there,Yam." 

"Yeah,you're right.The client said that he will meet us there in two days.Better get ready,Kim.Bye..." Yam hang up the phone."Phuket,huh? Better get ready." Kim get out from his room and now he stands infront of Pie.

     "Book three tickets to Phuket.We will have a meeting there in two days from now.Book the earliest tickets.Better we go tomorrow." he said to Pie.

PIE POV

    "Three? Who is another person?" Kim look at me with his murderous look."Nam." then he just walk away like that.

"Nam,do you hear that?" I smiles to Nam."Yes!" We giggle together.

The next day...

KIM POV

       I get out from my house and left my house key at Aunty Inn.I take a glare at Pie's house.Nah..she don't get out from her house yet.I go to the airport first.I see Yam then I greet her.

       "Hi,Yam.How are you?" I ask her."Hi,Kim.I'm fine.Where's Pie?" she smiles to me."Oh,she's smile is too adorable."

  "Huh,what,Yam?" I don't hear what Yam have said just now."Where is Pie? Why she is not coming yet?"Yam ask me again.

"Oh,Pie.I don't know.Hey,there's Nam." I point to Nam direction.Yam look at where I point.Nam approach and greet us.I ask her about Pie and she also don't know about it."Ah,where this kid going?"

    "Hi,guys.Sorry for being late." Pie who is come out from nowhere make all of us shock."It's okay,Pie." said Yam.

"Everyone is here,right? Let's go." I said.Yam and Nam walk first.Pie is about to walk but I hold her hand make she stop."Why are you late?" I ask her.She glares at me fiercely.

    "Let go of my hand." she pull her hand from my hand."I'm asking you!" I  hold her hand back.

    "I wake up late.That's all.Now,let me go!" she pull her hand and leave me standing like a stupid person.Who do she think she is? Damn it!

PIE POV

     Did he just hold my hand? OMG! How dare him! One more thing,how dare Nam leave me alone here with this brat?! I try to catch Nam but it seems like she is far from me.I know she walk with Yam.I turn my head and I see Kim is talking with someone in phone.He seems happy.

    "Okay,mom.I need to go now.Bye." I can hear what he talks because he near with me.He walks to my direction and look into my eyes.Why my heart is pounding so fast?

KIM POV

  I'm just talking to my mom then I see Pie is looking at me.I look into her eyes.How come she has such a beautiful eyes? "Oh my...she's too beautiful..."  Kim,what are you talking? Nah,forget it.Now,she is walking away. 

In the plane...

  I search for Yam and I see she is sitting beside Nam.How can she is close to Nam that fast? Me as Nam's boss is not that close with her.I'm just take her to Phuket together because she can help me and Pie on this project.

  I let them talking to each other and find a place to sit.Then I found my sit beside a girl.I sit beside her and turn my head to face her.I cannot see her face clearly because she is facing the window now.I guess she is a cute girl because of her petite body.

  I try to peek her face then suddenly she turn her head and face me."What are you doing here?!" It's this silly-short-girl again!

  "This is my place.What are you doing here?" I ask her harshly."This is my place too! Are you sure this is your place? Beside me?!" she glare at me with an angry face.I stand to see my place again and I'm really sure this is my sit.Then a stewardess approach me and said, "Sir,this plane is going to aboard.Please sit."

   I look at her and sit back.I look at that silly kid."Stay away from me.Aaa!" she shout and fall to me when this plane is going to aboard.I catch her and our eyes met."Oh,please don't look at me like that,beauty..."  Wait,Kim...what have you ate this morning? Did you just call her 'beauty'? Silly Kim! But still I love her eyes...

PIE POV

   "Oh,he is too handsome..."  Pie,stop calling him handsome! He still hold into me.Oh,I love his touch.Wake up,Pie! 

   "Let me go!" I shout at him.He startle then let my hand me.Oh,no.I should thanks at him not shouting at him.What are you doing,Pie? "Huh!" he look away.

"Erm..thanks." I said and look at the window.I stay like that until I fell asleep. 

KIM POV

    "Uh,what time is it?" I look at my wrist watch and feel something heavy on my shoulder.I turn my head and see Pie's head is on my shoulder.Is she sleep on my shoulder? How can she? I peek at her face and seems like she sleep well on my shoulder.I unconciously caress her face."What I'm doing?"

Suddenly she wake up and yawn.She look at me and show her shock expression."What are you doing to me?" she shout at me harshly but not loud at all."What? You sleep on my shoulder and you just shout at me? What the?!" I shout at her back and everyone look at us include Yam and Nam.Yam approach us.

   "Are you guys alright?" she ask."Yeah,nothing happen,Yam." I answer her and she sit at her place back.I look at Pie again and she seems very angry with me now.

   "I hate you!" she said to me harshly and look outside the window.What does she said to me? Why I feel so bad with her word? I just sigh.After a few hours,the plane is landing at Phuket airport.We take a car to the hotel.

The next day,we have a meeting with the client.It went smoothly.I'm so happy that the project seems will succeed.

   "Our project seems will succeed.What about we have a holiday since we at Phuket?" I talk to Yam,Pie and Nam.

   "It's sounds good,right you guys?" Yam ask to Pie and Nam.They nod.

   "Okay,we will go to Phi Phi Island.Don't worry about the bills.I will treat you guys!" They clap their hand and cheers happily.I look at Pie and see she is smiling to Nam.I think I'm falling for her smile.

After that,we go back to our hotel and get ready for the trip to Phi Phi Island.