This is Love!

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 8 This is Love![/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                    -At IU’s university before class-

 

                                    IU has made an appointment to meet with Luna and Suzy before class start. She wanted to tell them what she has decided to do with Zelo in person.

________Luna:   Pinocchio texted us to meet in front of the university.

________Suzy:   I’m more shock that she is early for class.

________Luna:   *nods* yes it’s very strange indeed… *gasp* something bad must have happened.

________Suzy:   I doubt it… (If something bad happened she wouldn’t even let us know.)

                                    Luna and Suzy walks up to the front of the university. They glanced around but don’t see IU anywhere, just another girl in a dress waiting there as well.

__________IU:   U-Um guys?

                                    Luna and Suzy turn around slowly at the sound of IU’s voice.

________Suzy:   Ya IU! You texted us to come early and yet you got here late-- *sees IU* *lost balance*

________Luna:   Yeah! How can you make an appointment and be late-- *sees IU* *screams* AHHHHH!

__________IU:   *covers ears* *ducks* WAH?! What’s wrong? Is it a bug?!

________Suzy:   A-A-Alien…

__________IU:   OMO WHERE?!

________Luna:   *mouth open* *points* Y-YOU! IU YOU!

__________IU:   Eh? I’m the alien?! *looks at self-* Y-Ya! I-It’s my first time dressing up!

________Luna:   P-P-P-Papa, papa that’s our girl right? *point point*

________Suzy:   *gets up* *touch IU’s forehead* no fever…

__________IU:   *pouts* GUYS! Stop being so mean I want to seriously talk!

________Luna:   S-S-S-She even wants to have a serious conversation!

________Suzy:   I think you have gone crazy staying in that house. *grabs arm* let’s go to the hospital.

__________IU:   Huh?! W-W-Wait! *breaks out of Suzy’s grip* I’m perfectly fine!

________Suzy:   Oh really? Then what’s your name?

__________IU:   *glares* *sighs* IU…

________Luna:   T-Then what’s MY name? *points to self-*

__________IU:   Mama Luna…

________Luna:   Oh Papa she is ours!

________Suzy:   Luna, don’t get fool so easily.

__________IU:   *sighs* enough already Suzy…

________Suzy:   Hmph, okay. Why did you call for us? It most certainly isn’t something good.

__________IU:   Is that why you both were teasing me?

________Suzy:   Nope, we were actually really shock. You dressing up?! It looks good on you, but you have dark circles that make you look like you’re on drugs. Imagine a girl in a white dress with dark circle eyes suddenly appearing before you.

__________IU:   *imagines* uh… that’s scary.

________Luna:   *rubs chin and peeks at IU* But what really happen to you? Ever since we’ve met, you haven’t done anything like this before… which must mean—

________Suzy:   Yup, she got a boyfriend.

________Luna:   *gasp* is that why you called for us?!

__________IU:   *nods* yea… I wanted to tell you both in person.

                                    Suzy suddenly hugs IU.

__________IU:   *surprised* S-Suzy? A-Are you okay? You’ve never hug me before…

________Luna:   *sobs* finally the father and daughter relationship have turn out well.

________Suzy:   IU, from now on stay the way you are now.

__________IU:   Eh? What do you mean?

________Suzy:   Having been your friends since grade five, this is the first time you came to us. We didn’t have to force you to talk. Also for the first time, you yourself want to change.

________Luna:   *cries for real* Wahh… IU!

__________IU:   *gets teary* I-I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to keep anything from you two.

________Suzy:   *pats head* don’t worry, we know. We ARE your only true friends remember?

__________IU:   *sniff* *nods* UN!

                                    Suzy pulls both Luna and IU into a group hug; they quietly cried and let their feelings out, not leaving any room for regrets.

 

                                    -At Zelo’s high school during lunch with Youngjae-

 

____Youngjae:   Hurry let me see! You texted me this morning and woke me up! You told me to wait until lunch, and it is lunch now!

________Zelo:   *smirks* I changed my mind! She’s my Love, so no other man can lay their eyes on her.

____Youngjae:   Dude! Come on show it to me please~ you have to show me the proof in order for you to win our bet!

________Zelo:   Ah, about the bet. I decided not to go on w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter