Married

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3 Married[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                    -Monday at school-

__________IU:   Hmm-hm-hmm~

________Luna:   Oh, she looks like she’s in a good mood, humming and all…

________Suzy:   IU, have you finally gone crazy in that house?

________Luna:   Yeah… I texted and called you many, many times!

__________IU:   Eh? Didn’t I reply to you already?

________Luna:   You did! Just this MORNING! What happened over the weekend?

________Suzy:   What did she say to you in her text? Show it to me.

________Luna:   Oh right! You won’t believe this… *shows text*

________Suzy:   *reads text* ‘Sorry, I was having so much fun playing a new game I started over the weekend. I forgot to check my phone until this morning. Cya at school! <3’

________Luna:   SEE! How can she forget me!?

________Suzy:   She even added a heart at the end… What have you done to our friend IU?

__________IU:   What?! Come on I said I was sorry already… I even added a heart which was so not my style…

________L&S:   We won’t forgive you until you tell us all about what happened over the weekend!

                                    -Teacher enters classroom-

________Suzy:   Tell us after class, since we have an hour gap.

________Luna:   My IU forgot all about me… *whines*

__________IU:   *sigh* Ok! Okay I got it; I’ll tell you everything after class.

_____Teacher:   Class has started! Take out your homework and pass it forward!

________Luna:   *whispers* IU! Did you get my notes I sent you? Since you didn’t reply I don’t know if you have gotten them yet or not.

__________IU:   *whispers* I got them! Thanks so much Luna, you are my life savior.

________Suzy:   *whispers to self-* I bet she only just did it this morning…

__________IU:   Huh?! How did you know?

_____Teacher:   Take out your homework quietly!

__________IU:   *mumbles* Sorry…

 

                                    -After class-

 

________L&S:   *stops IU at door* OK! Now out with it!

__________IU:   Eh? Let’s find a place to sit first…

________L&S:   *looks at each other* Okay.

__________IU:   *sighs* you both sure are bossier today than ever.

                                    The three of them sits at a table outside.

________Suzy:   Okay, this place should be good.

________Luna:   Oh! *gets out snacks from bag* this is going to be good, gotta have snacks!

                                    Luna hands out snacks to everyone. When they thought she was done, she pulls out three can of orange juices and hands them out.

__________IU:   Thank you Luna, I love you the most!

________Suzy:   You are like her mother… you need to stop spoiling IU.

________Luna:   What are you saying? I am her mother! That’s why I won’t forgive her for forgetting me.

________Suzy:   See… look what you have done to your mother.

__________IU:   Sorry… I’ll be good and reply your text ASAP!

________Luna:   You Better! Or no more snacks for you! But you better first explain from the very beginning. Right when we left your house on Friday. *Suzy nods in agreement*

__________IU:   What? All the way from Friday? *Luna and Suzy pops their juice cans open* *sighs* Okay, this is what happened right after you both left. I went to my room and say my greetings to my laptop. I searched for a game to try, and found one. Just when I was about to get really into the game, my mother came home. She started yelling at me like she always does. Then I met this weird guy in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter