White Knight

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 12 White Knight[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                                -Eleven o’clock in the morning in the ice cream shop-

 

________Zelo:    *hums* Hum hum hum~

____Daehyun:   So, when exactly is she coming?

________Zelo:   Hm? Oh our date is at twelve. *continues humming* Hum hum hum~

____Daehyun:    Oh? *looks at phone* WAH!? Why didn’t you say that to begin with!

________Zelo:   *looks away and mumbles* Why should I? You both were uninvited to begin with…

____Daehyun:    Y-You… *clench teeth*

______Jongup:   AH! *points* I think I see your girlfriend.

____Daehyun:    How is that possible Jongup, who in the world goes an hour early on their dates?

________Zelo:   *turns* Ah, she really is here. *runs*

____Daehyun:    EH? I guess there are two crazy people… perfect match?

                                                Zelo then realize he’s too excited and can come across as uncool.

________Zelo:   Oops. *walks* *cough* (Act cool… calm down heart.) *takes deep breathes* Haaa…

                                                Zelo goes outside of the shop and see two other girls with IU.

________Zelo:   *waves and slightly bows* Hello, my name is Zelo. You both must be IU’s friends. *smiles* Nice to meet you.

________L&S:   *daze* (Oh what a man… is he really seventeen?) *instinctively nods* H-Hi…

                                                IU stares at Luna and Suzy’s reactions.

__________IU:   *chuckles* (They must be thinking if he really is seventeen. Their faces say it all.)

________Zelo:   *clears throat* Hi IU, you look good in a dress. *smiles* (She’s laughing, so cute. She looks even more like my little piglet wearing that pink dress.)

__________IU:   O-Oh um… *shy shy* Hi…

________Zelo:   *leans in to IU’s ear* *whispers* So were you too nervous that you brought for friends along?

__________IU:   E-Eh? *whispers back* Of course not, they just came on their own.

________Zelo:   Haha really?! Same here. *points behind him*

__________IU:   Y-You too? *bends to the side to see past Zelo*

______Jongup:   Yo! *waves*

__________IU:   *startle* H-Hi! Nice to meet you. (Oh he’s pretty cute.)

____Daehyun:   So you are the one our Zelo is dating? *smiles*

__________IU:   Y-Yes, nice to meet you too. (Oh gosh he’s HANDSOME! …About the same as Zelo?)

____Daehyun:   *sneeze* Ah-cho… is it already getting chilly? *looks up at sky*

________Zelo:   Right, this one here is my hyung, Jongup. The other one is also my hyung, Daehyun.

______Jongup:   Yo! *smiles*

____Daehyun:   Hi, nice to meet you.

__________IU:   *quickly bows* Same here!

____Daehyun:   (Oh, she’s pretty cute isn’t she… maybe I should try and steal her away?) *rubs chin*

________Zelo:   *blocks Daehyun’s view* Hyung… *whispers* she’s my girl.

____Daehyun:   Ah-hahahaha I was just joking. (Did he read my mind?)

________Zelo:   (No need to read your mind, I can read your face… has this creepy grin on.)

__________IU:   O-Oh and let me introduce you all to my friends, Luna and Suzy.

________Luna:   Hi hi! *waves*

________Suzy:   *appears* Sup.

__________IU:   Luna is the shorter one and Suzy is the taller one—

________Luna:   WAH!! ICE CREAM BOY?! *points to Daehyun*

____Daehyun:   ICE CREAM GIRL?! *points to Suzy*

__________IU:   Eh? You all know each other?

________Luna:   I-IU! Those are the white knights in shiny armors!

__________IU:   Huh? *think think* T-The hot guys that I missed? *face turns dark*

________Luna:   UN UN! *overjoy*

________Suzy:   *covers Luna’s mouth*

__________IU:   W-WHO… *looks up* Who was the one that called me Pinocchio?!

________Zelo:   Eh? Pinocchio? *thinks thinks* Pfft… haha so you were that girl?

__________IU:   (EH? It was Zelo…?) *pouts* I’m not… Pinocchio.

________Zelo:   (Oh, does she not like to be called Pinocchio?) Hmm… I didn’t get to see your face that time. *recalls the messy hair* Pfft… that’s my IU how could I have missed you?

__________IU:   *embarrass* (Damn… I must have looked really ugly. All I remembered was being dragged around for the whole day and was very exhausted.)

________Luna:   Oh! *walks over* So you are Jongup? I saw you dancing and you were very good.

______Jongup:   *shy shy* Haha thank you. I can show you some time if you want.

________Luna:   Please, and thank you! *looks at Jongup’s arms* Oooh… you are quite muscular. *poke po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter