What is love?

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 6 What is Love?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                    -At Zelo’s high school during lunch with his friend Youngjae(Got7)-

 

____Youngjae:    Zelo, you seem to be in a very great mood lately. Got a girlfriend?

________Zelo:    *nose grows long* He-he…

____Youngjae:    H-How?!

________Zelo:    Yesterday night I asked her out~

____Youngjae:    You did?! Who is she? What’s her name? Is she pretty? What’s her age?

________Zelo:    Twenty one~

____Youngjae:    Oh! So she’s a babe! Nice going Zelo, I guess you won the bet on who of us will get a girlfriend first. What is she like?

________Zelo:    She is…

____Youngjae:    A-huh? Yeah? *excited*

________Zelo:    *smiles* she’s very cute, short, she told me she’s messy and lazy, loves to play games, is very mean sometimes, fun to tease~

____Youngjae:    W-What? Are you dating a pig?

________Zelo:    Ah, a cute piglet… I guess you could describe her like that…

____Youngjae:    So what does she look like?

________Zelo:    Hmm… I don’t know I’ve only just played games with her. We haven’t even talked yet.

____Youngjae:    MWUH? So you met this girl through a game? Dude… *shakes head*

________Zelo:    W-What?

____Youngjae:    It’s just a game.

________Zelo:    It may be a game, but these feelings are real. *places hand on chest*

____Youngjae:    *sighs* I pity you… worst love ever, is falling for someone you don’t even know their face…

________Zelo:    Just watch! I’ll get a picture of her and get her number as well.

____Youngjae:    Ye ye… I wish your relationship last.

________Zelo:    W-Why you! What kind of friend are you?!

____Youngjae:    *about to leave* oh! That means the bet is still on. *evil smile*

________Zelo:    W-With your height, you won’t be able to get a girl before me! (Damn I wasn’t able to stand my ground… I wonder what she’s doing at this very moment.)

 

                                    -At that very moment-

 

________Luna:   W-WHAT DID YOU DO?!

________Suzy:    She really blew it didn’t she…

__________IU:   I-It’s all my little brother’s fault…

________Suzy:   Don’t even try to blame your brother; he’s not the one that accepted the proposal.

__________IU:   … I know… but he’s the one that provoked me. S-Sorry Luna I didn’t tell you asap.

________Luna:   I’M… *takes deep breath* I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

__________IU:   Ha? You aren’t angry?

________Luna:   Why? You are officially a girl now! Although your boyfriend is just a game character…

__________IU:   He’s real! We just play games only…

________Suzy:   See? What did I tell you… so explain how this escalated so quickly? It’s only been a few days…

                                    IU knew she would have to explain everything right from the beginning.

__________IU:   *sighs* well… right after you both texted me last night, I got online to check if he was waiting for me. He wasn’t even on so I went downstairs to get some snacks while I wait a little. I had planned to just go to sleep if he doesn’t get on. Downstairs I had a chat with my brother… he told me I have to get a boyfriend and stuff. We made a bet and I went back upstairs. Zelo came online, and we chatted a little. I-I told him ‘love ya too <3’ and it was weird… I didn’t think it was such a big deal, until later that night he asked me out. I said sure, I mean what’s the big deal?! It’s just a game so it’s fine…

________Suzy:   It may be just a game for you, but what about Zelo? Aren’t you playing with his feelings? If you don’t have feelings for him then you should break up with him later when you get home.

________Luna:   *sobs* IU… I never knew you were so heartless, playing with people’s feelings.

________Suzy:   IU I haven’t told you this before, but the you in person is very different from the you when typing and texting… He most definitely got the wrong impression and fell for you. You need to get your feelings straight before this gets any worse.

__________IU:   I… a-

                                    IU couldn’t even utter a word. She didn’t know that her one thoughtless word could cause such a big problem.

________Luna:   Pinocchio.

__________IU:   *reluctantly* yes?

________Luna:   Are you sure you don’t feel anything for him?

__________IU:   I-I don’t know… I do like him as a friend though.

________Luna:   Hmm… when he’s not there, do you feel lonely? When he gets on, do you feel happy? Does every word he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter