So Far, Yet so Close

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7 So Far, Yet so Close[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                    -IU has just finished listening to Zelo’s present-

 

________Zelo:   I wonder if she listened to it yet. *blushes* Aish, now I’m feeling embarrass hehe.

__________IU:   *sniff* uuhhh *sniff* *types in chat* Thank you Zelo for the very special present.

________Zelo:   *haha no need to thank me, I only did what a husband should do. :P

__________IU:   Uuhhh! *bawls* t-tears, why do you keep coming out! *types* Sorry but I don’t have anything for you.

________Zelo:   *Haha that’s okay, but if you don’t mind… can I get a picture of you? :)

__________IU:   Uhh, huh a picture of me? *sniff* *types* no

                                    Zelo’s heart sank and he shrank a few inches shorter in his chair.

__________IU:   *sniffs* *types* no, I mean I don’t have pictures. I don’t like to take pictures.

________Zelo:   *brightens* *types* Oh! So are you camera shy? xD

__________IU:   *I don’t know, I just don’t like to dress up and stuff to take pictures. So I look ugly…

________Zelo:   *Well I chose to go out with you because I like you for who you are.

__________IU:   *I don’t get it… I mean I’m not pretty, I’m lazy, I don’t really clean myself like most girls would do, I love to play games, I can’t cook, and there’s many more!

________Zelo:   *Haha… you only stated your bad points. I prefer what’s inside over what’s outside. Of course I’m human too so I do judge appearance, but that’s only for people I don’t know. You don’t have to clean at all! We both can just play games all day long and get all smelly haha. Cook? I’m not good either, so we both can learn, and if there’s more, we both will work on them together.

__________IU:   *sniffs* *but… I don’t know if I really like you or not… I know I like you as a friend, but I don’t know if it goes beyond that.

________Zelo:   *that’s why everyone dates, to get to know the other better. It’s not too late to decide later if you really don’t have feelings of like/love.

__________IU:   *but… what if that other person loves you more and you still can’t find your love for them?

________Zelo:   Is she worried about me? *sighs* *types* I like you, and I want you to be happy. If later on you still can’t find it in you to like me too. I will let you go find your happiness and I’ll go find mine.

                                    Zelo knows that if he falls even more, then he won’t be able to forget, but reassuring IU’s feelings was his top priority.

________Zelo:   *IU give me one chance. Let’s try dating for a little, even if just for a day. If it really doesn’t work, then we can go back to being friends. No hard feelings. :D

                                    IU wipes away her tears and thought about it.

__________IU:   *Can I think about it and give you an answer tomorrow?

________Zelo:   *Of course take your time, I’ll wait. Here is my phone number. Text me once you have thought it through. Just promise me one thing.

__________IU:   *sniffs* *yes?

________Zelo:   *Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine with whatever decision you make. Also, let’s stay friends even if you decide we shouldn’t date. :D

__________IU:   *hmmm…-think-……okay. Sorry but I’ll log out now and think about it.

________Zelo:   *Oh okay, don’t worry too much about it and get a good night sleep. <3

__________IU:   *sniffs* *Good night.

                                    IU closes her laptop and lies on her bed.

__________IU:   *sighs* Babo! *hits head and talks to self-* Do you like him or you don’t? Well… I do like him, as a friend? But if you like him as a friend, then you should have told him right away! The sooner the better! Do I really just like him as a friend? He seems to really like me, although it’s all just typing, I somehow can feel his feelings for me. *whines* AH AH! What do I do?! Do you like him or not? Is he just a friend?! What is like, let alone love?! Ah ah ah!

                                    IU pondered on and on and on about if she likes Zelo or not. IU gets up and opens her laptop. She goes on her browser’s history and clicked on Zelo’s Rap.

__________IU:   Only a friend… *replay Zelo’s Rap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter