Future

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 17 Future[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                                -On October 15, 2015 (Zelo turning 19 and IU’s 22) in front of Zelo’s stepfather’s restaurant-

 

__________IU:   Ah it’s so cold… *breathes to hands*

________Zelo:    IU! *runs* Sorry you must be cold. *rubs IU’s shoulders*

__________IU:   N-No it’s fine. *quivers*

________Zelo:    Don’t lie to me, your body is so cold… *takes IU’s hands* *breathes* Haa haa…

__________IU:   *stares* Zelo… Happy Birthday. *kiss forehead*

________Zelo:    Hehe thank you Love. Come, he finally gave me the key. *shows restaurant key*

__________IU:   Oh you finally got it. What have you been doing for the past two days…? You didn’t call or text me.

________Zelo:    I have a present for you.

__________IU:   Mwuh? Today’s your birthday; you should be the one receiving presents.

________Zelo:    Seeing you is my present. *smiles*

__________IU:   Wha… how cheesy.

________Zelo:    Come inside. *shows way*

__________IU:   You are acting strange— *looks around* Y-You did all this?

                                                The curtains to the restaurant were down so IU didn’t see. Zelo had set up a table with flowers, and decorated the room pink and white. He even set up candles around the restaurant.

________Zelo:    Haha. *rubs nose* Do you like it?

__________IU:   Un I love it… although it’s pretty cheesy…

________Zelo:    *pouts* Hey… I spent days to beg him to give me the restaurant for one day.

__________IU:   Hehe I know. *grabs Zelo’s hand* Come let’s sit.

                                                -IU and Zelo sat down across from each other-

__________IU:   Ah! Right, your present. *takes out a box* I-I don’t know what to buy you for a present, so I bought a strawberry cake with fresh strawberries on top.

________Zelo:    *takes* Thank you so much Love. *opens* WAOH it looks so delicious.

__________IU:   *embarrass* It’s nothing really…

________Zelo:    Don’t say that… everything you do for me means a lot.*grabs IU’s hand* Here’s my present for you.

__________IU:   Eh? Wasn’t setting this restaurant up my present?

________Zelo:    There’s still more to it haha.

                                                Zelo gets up and walks to IU’s side of the table. He then got down on one knee.

__________IU:   *surprised* W-What are you doing.

________Zelo:    IU, we’ve been dating for over a year now… I’ve wanted to wait till I’m a little older, but the thought of you might leaving me scares me. I just want to tie you down or lock you away, to keep you by my side. I’m so selfish, but please *clears throat* *takes out ring* will you please marry me. I love you, IU.

__________IU:   Eep *hides face with the other hand*

________Zelo:    Please be mine forever. I promise to always cherish you—

__________IU:   *FLUSH* W-WAIT! *covers Zelo’s mouth*

________Zelo:    *takes IU’s hand* Please marry me IU. *kisses hand gently* What’s your answer?

__________IU:   *cries* Y-Y-Yes I do. Uuhh…

________Zelo:    *sighs* Haha don’t cry silly… I really love you.

__________IU:   M-Me too, I love you. *sniffs*

________Zelo:    *reaches to kiss IU* *puts ring on* You are now my most cherished person, my fiancé.

__________IU:   *hugs Zelo* Uhhhh… uuu…

________Zelo:    *pats IU’s head* Ya… don’t cry. (Well it’s happy tears so I guess it’s okay.)

 

                                                -Four years later on Christmas, the year 2019 (Zelo is 23 and IU is 26, five years after they met), in front of the small ice cream shop-

 

__________IU:   Omo… Omo… What do I do??? *nervous*

________Zelo:    *giggles* You don’t have to be that nervous, our wedding isn’t until New Years.

__________IU:   T-That’s… *face turns pale*

________Zelo:    What’s wrong? Ahpa? Are you sick somewhere? *checks forehead*

__________IU:   *shakes head* I-I’m not sick…

________Zelo:    You sure? You don’t look so good… AISH! Let’s go to the hospital.

__________IU:   *shouts* NO!

________Zelo:    Huh? Come Love we need to take you to the hospital—

__________IU:   I-I ALREADY WENT!

________Zelo:    W-What? I don’t understand…

__________IU:   I-I’m… *squints eyes* I’M PREGANT!

________Zelo:    *SHOCK* W-W-WHAT?! W-WHEN? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!

____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter