Prince Zelo?

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2 Prince Zelo?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]​​​                                 -3pm at school-

 

__________IU:   YES! Last class of the day is finally over. *stretches*

________Luna:   You sure you don’t want to go shopping with us tomorrow?

__________IU:   *thumbs up* I just want to hurry home to my laptop he-he. *daydreams*

________Suzy:   Come on let’s go. I have a photo shoot to get to.

________Luna:   Ah! I forgot I have singing practice later today. *hurries*

__________IU:   Nnn… I don’t feel like moving. *slumps back on chair*

________Suzy:   If you don’t hurry, you will be losing precious time with your laptop.

__________IU:   OH! I almost forgot! Hurry let’s go. *packs up and races out the classroom*

________Luna:   Hey, hold up!

________Suzy:   …and off she goes like the wind, when it comes to games.

 

                                  -In front of IU’s house-

 

__________IU:   We’re here… *sighs*

________Luna:   Will you be alright?

__________IU:   Of course I’m fine. *smiles* don’t worry about me, aren’t you both late?

________Suzy:   Come Luna let’s go. *links onto Luna’s arm* IU, call or text me if you need anything.

________Luna:   ME TOO! *raises hand*

__________IU:   Ye ye I know. *gestures them to hurry and leave*

________Luna:   See you on Monday then. *Suzy drags her away* this weekend our schedules are booked! I’ll text you and call you many times!

________Suzy:   *glances over her shoulder*

​​​                                  IU was waving at them with a smile as she sends them off.

__________IU:   *yells* don’t work too hard! Remember to eat, but not too much or you’ll get fat! *waves*

​​​                                  IU watches on as Suzy and Luna turn at the corner of the street.

__________IU:   *sighs* (Luna is a trainee to become an idol. Her voice can call upon angels from heaven. Suzy had just started modeling. She is tall and beautiful, very feminine. *looks at her body shape* so different from me… I’m antisocial so when I sing I sound like I’m running out of breath.) AH! I have to hurry!

 

                                  -IU hurries into the house-

 

__________IU:   *takes off shoes* I’m ho-

____Older Sis:   *interrupts* who is it?

_Younger Bro:   It’s just IU…

____Older Sis:   Oh, ew… *turns back to watch TV* thought it was mom.

__________IU:   *climbs up stairs* Yes… thank you very much for the warm welcome.

​​​                                 -IU enters her room and locks it, and then she walks towards her desk-

__________IU:   My love. *talks to laptop* I’m home. Sorry to keep you waiting. You missed me right? *turns on laptop* I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter