A Little Longing

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5 A Little Longing[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                   -At the counter of the ice cream shop-

 

______Cashier:   Your total will be—

________Zelo:   Right, hold on a second. *looks at Jongup* Never mind, I’ll go myself to get hyung.

______Jongup:   Aoh, got it… Hyung really hit me hard this time. Maybe I did go overboard.

____Daehyun:    So whose ice cream is this strawberry one?

________Luna:   (Wow this guy is so handsome.) *mouth wide open* O-Oh, it’s hers. *points to IU who has her head down on the table*

____Daehyun:    *looks at IU* (What a weirdo…) Here you go agassi. *hands ice cream to IU*

________Luna:   *elbows IU and whispers* y-yah… IU, take your ice cream from him.

__________IU:   Hnn… stop bugging me, I want to rest.

________Luna:   *forces smile* hehe… I’m sorry, thank you for your kindness.

____Daehyun:    (What a rude girl…) oh it’s fine.

________Suzy:   *accepts ice cream from Daehyun* Ah, sorry and thanks again for bothering you.

____Daehyun:    It’s my pleasure—

________Suzy:   *slaps table* get up right now or no ice cream.

                                    IU abruptly sits up.

__________IU:   Yeh! I’m up! *blinks blinks*

____Daehyun:    (Hmm this girl is okay looking, but the other two are better. The girl who bought the ice creams, she is not only beautiful, but has a strong personality as well. Totally my type.) *smirks*

__________IU:   Ah! Have to go to the bathroom! *rushes away*

                                    IU’s sudden outburst made Daehyung jumped, and made her friends embarrassed.

________Luna:   *sobs quietly* she will never become a girl, let alone a lady…

________Suzy:   *pats Luna on the back* there there, have some more ice cream. *offers some of hers*

________Luna:   Thank you. *eats ice cream*

                                    Zelo comes over.

________Zelo:   Yo wassup! Hyung, the cashier is waiting. *looks around* (Where did the other girl go? I was certain there were three.)

____Daehyun:    Ah yes. I won’t bother you ladies anymore, enjoy your ice creams. *smiles as leaves*

________Zelo:   Yo girls, want to hang out with us? There are three of us and three of you.

________Luna:   *scans scans* (Oh, this one isn’t bad either, and he’s tall… but he looks so young.) Hmm… tell us a little about yourself, Jello was it?

________Zelo:   Oh no, that’s just a nickname my hyungs gave me. (Damn you Jongup) Well I like to hang out and just enjoy the moment. Other than that I like to play games on my free time.

________Luna:   OH! Papa a gamer! Pinocchio has a match now!

________Suzy:   If she hears, she won’t be very happy with you Luna.

________Luna:   Ah that’s true…

________Zelo:   So where is Pinocchio? I was sure I saw her sitting here.

________Suzy:   *bursts out laughing* Pwahahaha…  Luna, you are so going to get a mouthful from her. (This boy is calling IU, Pinocchio. Good thing she isn’t here or she would slash out on him.)

________Luna:   Eh! I didn’t know someone would hear us. Is she coming back yet? *looks around and see IU coming* Ah sorry boy! We have a movie to catch! *signals for Suzy to hurry* Bbal-li.

________Zelo:   B-boy…

                                    Luna grabs IU’s bag and Suzy grabs IU’s ice cream.

________Luna:   W-Well you look at the time! We are late for our movie! *hooks onto IU’s arm*

__________IU:   Eh? Oh yeah that was the last thing on the schedule. *Luna pulls at her arm* w-wait! My ice cream, I haven’t gotten a bite yet!

________Zelo:   (They’re both so tiny, cute. I can’t see Pinocchio’s face though, that hair…)

________Suzy:   Mama did something bad and she doesn’t want to stay here any longer. *shows ice cream* Here, eat it along the way.

__________IU:   Oh my ice cream! *grabs and eats* s-so what did you do Luna?

________Zelo:   Oh, strawberry—

                                    As they walk by Zelo, Luna purposely bunt him to interrupt his sentence so he wouldn’t be able to say anything.

________Luna:   Ah sorry, we are in a hurry.

__________IU:   You really did something bad didn’t you; did you hit on that tall boy knowing he’s still a minor?

________Zelo:   B-Boy!? Yah I’m not a boy, I’m a young man.

                                    Luna and IU have already left the shop.

________Suzy:   Yah boy, *Suzy got into Zelo’s face* next time, get your facts straight before you try flirting. Oh you really are tall aren’t you, probably your only good point… *walks out*

________Zelo:   B-Boy again? Did I say something wrong? I didn’t want to be tall, my body just keeps growing! A-And I’m cool and handsome too!

                                    Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter