Pinocchio

5 Years Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 4 Pinocchio[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]                                    -Tuesday six o’clock in the morning-

________Zelo:   *dials phone*

____Daehyun:    *answers* Hnn… yeoboseyo?

________Zelo:   Daehyun hyung, let’s go out today.

____Daehyun:    *looks at phone screen* Aish, yah imma! Do you know how early it is? I finally get a day off and you call me first thing in the morning?

________Zelo:   Ah sorry hyung, *whines* but today I want to go out.

____Daehyun:    Today? Isn’t it Tuesday? Don’t you have school?

________Zelo:   I feel like skipping today…

____Daehyun:    Mwuh? You just want me to treat you, don’t you? I won’t treat unless you go to school. You don’t even go to cram school so that makes it four o’clock right?

________Zelo:   Awe… *pleads* how about I get out at lunch, so one o’clock? Please, please?

____Daehyun:    Aish, if you won’t listen to me then go bother Jongup instead. *hangs up*

________Zelo:   Wahh he hung up on me! Daehyun hyung is so mean… I’ll call Jongup then. *dials*

______Jongup:   *tired voice* Ah, morning Jello.

________Zelo:   Jongup hyung, let’s go out today.

______Jongup:   *half asleep* Today? What day is it?

________Zelo:   Hyung! It’s Tuesday…

______Jongup:   Ah… so it’s Tuesday… *dozes off*

________Zelo:   Hyung? Jongup Hyung? *doo doo doo* Aish did he just hung up on me too? *scratches head* I guess I have no choice; I’ll have to go to school. *dials phone*

____Daehyun:    *picks up* Four o’clock.

________Zelo:   *sighs* yeah…

____Daehyun:    Good boy, see you then.

________Zelo:   Okay, sleep well! Sorry to bother so early in the morning.

 

                                    -Ten o’clock in the morning at IU’s place-

 

                                    Ring tone - I'm in da-danger Pinnochio, Remember-ber-ber me Pinocchio! Remember me~ *repeats* I'm in da-danger~~

__________IU:   *kicks and throws stuff off bed* what’s that sound? Who’s Pinocchio?

                                    IU then realizes the sound was coming from her cell phone.

__________IU:   *opens phone cover* M-mama?! That means… I’m Pinocchio?! Aish since when did she change her ringtone on my phone… Was probably yesterday when I was too busy being interrogated by Suzy. Remember me, it says… She must have really felt hurt that I'd forgotten her. *beep*

________Luna:   RISE AND SHINE MY SLEEPY PINNOCHIO!

__________IU:   Was that your new song you are practicing recently?

________Luna:   Un! I wanted you to be the first to hear it! Plus I think it’s perfect for you.

__________IU:   What? *yawns* how is that perfect… I’m not a boy or have strings attached to me.

________Luna:   YOU FORGOT ME! That song will remind you of me every time I call. AND if you so dare try to lie to me, I’ll know because your nose will grow!

__________IU:   *covers nose on reflex* Aish… I don’t lie, and you know that… I’m just easily forgetful…

________Luna:   That’s just as bad as lying!  

________Suzy:    Luna, it’s nice to be excited and all, but don’t forget to tell her to get ready because we are coming… *speaking on other side of the phone*

__________IU:   Huh? Suzy is with you? So we are leaving right NOW?!

________Luna:   UN! I called you to hurry and wash your face and come on out.

__________IU:   B-but I just got up! On a bad note too!

________Luna:   Ah-ah, *jokingly evil voice* then do you want me to pass the phone to Papa?

__________IU:   NO! NO! I’m up! I’ll come down right away!

________Suzy:    Remember to leave your geeky glasses and brush your hair! *yells through phone*

__________IU:   Aish damn it, if I talk to Suzy, she will definitely add more to my punishment…

                                    IU quickly runs into the bathroom and out with an undried face.

__________IU:   AH! My hair! *runs back* Gah, seems like I’m forgetting something… *think think* what was it! *looks in bathroom mirror* AH GLASSES! *takes off and tosses onto her bed*

                                    IU then runs downstairs and passes her mother at the doorway. She stumbles as she put her shoes on as fast as she could.

____IU’s Mom:   Where are you going this early in the morning?

__________IU:    I’m going out with my friends… (not like you’d care) *goes out the door*

______IU’s Sis:   *pops head out from living room* IU woke up early?! *shock* She’s going out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter