Eight

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeohee`s POV:

I woke up the following morning with my whole body aching. I gingerly stood up and went out of my room. I went down straight to the kitchen to get something to drink. My whole body is stiff and aching. I reached the kitchen but the whole house is really quiet. I started to think about Donghae oppa but I immediately shook my head.

I don`t want to think about him anymore. Afetr what happened last night, I had lost all respect for him. He is not the same man that I had loved. He changed into a monster that I don`t know anymore. He is no longer the Lee Donghae that used to be the one and only man that owned my heart. I no longer know him.

I had  made up my mind before crying myself to sleep. I know that no matter how much I am in love with Lee Donghae, I could not live with him anymore. I could not live in the same house as the same person who had violated me and made me feel ashamed of my self. I had decided that enough is enough. I no longer want to be the woman who is chasing after a man like some pathetic fool. I realized that I also need to respect myself. I don`t hate him but I think that I need to get back my self respect. I know that I could never hate him even after all the things that he had done to me.

I know that I have said that I will never give up on him but I realized last night that it is useless to continue being a martyr. I can be a martyr if I have to but after what happened last night, I realized that I couldn`t bear it.

I went back to my room and packed my bags. I called my Amber. "Hey, A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter