Eleven

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV...

"I found her. I foung where Kim Yeohee is." the private investigator thatb I hired told me from the other line. "Where is she right now?" I asked impatiently. "She is currently in Los Angeles, California. Specifically in Encino. She is currently running a small cafe with her best friends." 

I thanked the man and told him to email me all the information that he had gathered about Yeohee. I have been looking for  her for the past seven years and I could not believe that she was just at California. I had tried asking her brother and her parents about her where abouts but they won't tell me anything. Her brother Heechul even told me to just leave her alone. She had already given me back my freedom so why do I keep on her hurting her.

I looked at Heechul hyung and I was so ashamed of myself. When she left, her family was so mad at me that they stop the merger of our companies. The company that my father built beofre he died was barely floating after Yeohee's family pulled out from  the merger but my brother and I somehow managed to save it and trun it back to its former glory.

Her family became our business rivals instead of our allies because of what I did to Yeohee. Her father and brother made their company even bigger and turning it into an empire. I don't know why Yeohee is running a small cafe when she doesn't need to work anymore. She can live comfortably for the rest of her life.

I read that Yeohee started as a sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter