Thirteen

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeohee's POV....

I woke up with a terrible headache. I sat up and looked around. I realized that I had fallen asleep on one of the cafe's table. I looked around and my eyes landed on the clock behind the counter. 03:30 AM. ! I rushed up and wnt straight to the kitchen.

I was glad that I had placed the timer on the oven because if not, it would surely be a tragedy. I sighed and my mind started drifting to the events from last night. I was really shocked to see Donghae standing outside the cafe last ight.

He said that he wanted to talk to me and to apologize? Too late for that. I had already forgotten about him. Or have I really?

I am so confused witheverything right now. I thought about what Donghae had said. We are still married? No. I don't believe what he said. I had already signed the divorce papers and sent it to him through my lawyers. I don't believe it but why can't I get this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that what he said was true.

I tried pushing that aside and went back to finishing the pastries for the day. I can just think about it sometime but not now. I just don't want to think about anything concerning Donghae.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV...

I thought back about what happened last night. I can't forget the look that I saw on Yeohee's face.

Fear.

Yes, I saw fear in her eyes when she saw me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter