Five

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please leave your comment...:) thank you!!

 

 

Donghae's POV...

I woke up smiling. It's only 8:00 in the morning but I am already awake. Today is the day that Jessica is coming back. I went down and saw that Yeohee had prepared breakfast for me but I did not see her anywhere.

I was hungry so I sat down and ate what she had prepared. I haven't spoken to her since our wedding day. I don't feel the need to say anything to her. She's just a nuisance in my life. A pest that I want to get rid of.

When I finished eating, I left the house and went straight to the airport. I was waiting for Jessica's plane to land and after 30 minutes, an announcement was heard saying that he flight had arrived.

I waited for her in the arrival area. I smiled when I saw her. "Hae Oppa! I miss you!" she yelled as she came running towards me. I caught her in a hug. "I miss you too, Jess. It has been a long year since I last saw you. I really miss you." I told her as I hugged her tightly.

"Oppa, let's go to our favorite cafe. I am hungry." Jessica said to me. I nodded at her and picked up her luggage and went inside the car. I drove straight to Apgujeong, to a small cafe that Jessica and I used to go frequently.

When we had placed our order, I took a deep breath. "Jess, I have something to tell you." I told her seriously. She looked at me, concern evident in her face. "What is it, Oppa? Are you sick or so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter