Seven

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeohee's POV..

 

I waited for Donghae oppa to come back that night but he didn't. He did not even come home for three weeks. I was so mad at myself, at oppa but especially with that girl. I know that oppa does not love me but it hurts so much when he is shoving it in front of me. I cried myself every night to sleep. The three weeks that he was not home, I felt like I was a robot. Just a robot going through everyday routine. School, home, sleep. Just repeatedly doing these things over and over again.

One night, I was awakened by the slam of the front door. I immediately got up and put on my robe to check out the noise. When I opened my bedroom door, I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I walked to the stairs and saw Donghae oppa.

I realized that he must be drunk because he was swaying while walking. I went to him quietly and assisted him. He looked at me and shrugged off my hand. "Oppa, let me help you to your room." I told him, trying to hold his hands. He allowed me without saying anything. When we reached his room, I layed him down on his bed and went inside the bathroom to get the face basin and washcloth. When I returned, I found him trying to stand. "Oppa, just lay down. I will take care of you." I said to him.

He looked at me drunkenly and said, "You know what, ever since I married you, nothing went right for me. You are the greatest punishment that I have the burden of receiving. That is the reason why I hate you so much. Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter