Ten

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeohee's POV...

 

"Hey, Emma! I need a slice of red velevt cake with choco ganache on table 4." Amber told me as she walked past me holding a heavy tray full of plates and cups in front of her. "Yeah, I'll just bring it there." I told her. Iwent and got a slice of red velvet with choco gance from the display case in front of me and walked to table 4. I saw that it was one of our regular customers, Mrs. Han. I smiled as I placed her order in front of her. "Here you go, madam. A slice of red velvet cake with choco ganache frosting." She smiled at me. "Thank you, Emma dear. Why don't you come and sit beside me." She said.

I shook my head at her. "I'll join you next time. The cafe is so busy at the moment, mrs. han. It would be rude to Amber and Kevin if I sit with you and let them do all the work. I need to get back in the counter. Enjoy your meal." I declined politely before going back to the counter to manage the cash register.

I look around and smiled. It was just a small cafe but it is my own. I looked at my two best friends who were busy taking orders and serving the customers. Amber Liu and Kevin Woo. Together with our other bestfriends, Peniel and Eli. They have supported me  always. They never judged me. I smiled when I recalled that seven years ago, I was a mess when I left Seoul.

Seoul. No matter how much I try to smile, I can't stll say that I am happy now. Yes, I am happy because the little business that I had put up became

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter