Four

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeohee's POV...

I slowly walked towards the school when I heard a voice call me. "Yah, Emma Kim! Over here!" I looked around and saw my best friends, standing near the gate, obviously waiting for me. I ran over to them.

"Hey guys! How are you? How was break?" I asked as I walked over to them. "You tells us! We heard that you got married to you beloved Donghae over summer. Why did you not tell us anything?" my best friend, Kevin Woo, asked me while looking at me up and down. 

I looked at my other friends, Eli, Peniel and Amber an just sighed. I plopped down next to them. "I am so sorry, guys. I did want to tell you but the wedding was rushed. All of you were out of the country. You were all in America for summer that was why I wasn't able to tell you." I apologized to them.

"It's okay, Em, we figured out that much, How is it going?" Amber asked me, her eyes full of concern. I smiled at them. 'It is okay. Everything is going great so far." I told them, not being able to look at them straight.

"No. It's not going fine. Why do you have to hide it from us? We have been friends since elementary school. You think that we won't know?" Eli asked me. I glanced at them and I could see that their faces are full of worry as they looked at me.

I could not hold it in anymore. I just broke down and cried in front of my friends. "You are right. It's not going well. My husband. He hates me. He detests me. He said that I ruined his life and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter