Six

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote...:D

 

Yeohee's POV...

I arrived home that afternoon, feeling tired from school. I was not able to see Donghae oppa this morning because I had to leave early for a thesis presentation.When I walked in the dining room, I smiled when I saw the dishes that was left on the table.

I am happy knowing that finally, Donghae oppa had eaten the food that I have prepared for him. I was smiling when I put the dishes in the sink and started washing them. After doing the dishes, I went and took out ingredients for samgyetang that I know Donghae oppa likes. 

I went to change my clothes before I started chopping up the ingredients for dinner. I was immersed in the kitchen when I heard the front door opened. I smiled, knowing that Donghae oppa has finally came home. I went to greet him b ut I was shocked with what I saw. A girl was clinging on his arm.

I mustered up my courage and asked him. "Oppa, who is she?" He looked at me and looked at the girl. The girl came forward and looked at me from head to toe.

"So, you must be the wife. I'm Jessica by the way, Donghae's girlfriend. Nice to meet you." she sneered at me. I was surprised by what I heard. Girlfriend? I vaguely remembered Donghae oppa telling me about his girlfriend. I really thought that he was just bjoking at that time but now, I realized that it was not a joke. It is real.

He has a girlf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter