``Review Page (UPDATED!!)

E s o t e r i c ` A m o u r
I've sent a review request some time ago and planned to put it here. The review isn't done yet, I'm not sure when my reviewer will finish it but I've decided to leave a space here so that I can immediately post it up when I receive it.

Yep. I've already written my next chapter and I'll be posting that very soon. Stay tuned (:

Comments will be replied when I get home. I'm having my lesson right now XP

.
.

080909

I sent a request to another site just recently and I received it a few days later! :DD

Anyways, here's the review. Thanks to Minyounie and Adorable-luv! (:

.
.

Title: -Esoteric Amour
Aurthor:Hann
URL: http://winglin.net/fanfic/jAeKI/
Reviewer: Minyouniie
Site: http://adorable-luv.blogspot.com/

Warning : The reviewer may not know the author and vice versa. We are here to review your fan fiction as honest as we can in order for you to improve. Irritating words and harsh comments may appear in this, - directly or indirectly. But that is for no other means, except to aid you in improving yourself. My POV may differ from others. I sincerely apologize if my review contains any offensive comments and criticisms. Thank you.

-

Title: 5/5
I really like the title. To be honest, I think I have clicked onto your story once, but the poster was what made me not want to read it. Anyways, the title itself has a deep meaning and matches your story well, and I would like to congratulate you for being able to think of something like that.

Foreword: 3.5/5
I love the quote that you used at the beginning of your forewords. The meaning behind those words are once again deep, which makes me want to continue reading. I like it how you added a background for your main characters, telling your readers who and what your characters are and do. But you lost points because you didn't add a prologue, or just a little paragraph to tell your readers what your story is about.

Poster/BG: 2/10
I don't like the poster. It is awfully crowded and isn't attractive. It looks rushed and made without care. However, I think your choice of colour is great. It totally speaks out the mood of your story and it is eye-friendly. It didn't hurt my eyes for it wasn't too bright nor too dark. It was perfect and easy to read.

Plot: 18.5/20
Almost there! I would like to explain my reasons as to why you didn't recieve a perfect score first. The plot is not fully original. Stars having a private love life is not very original, however, you twisted your plot around and that is why you recieved the score that you have. Your plot is almost perfect to me. I don't know if others feel the same, but this plot is well-organized and intensely neat too. The way you arrange everything in order is well likely admirable. I am really impressed, very impressed.

Characterization: 14/15
Everyone was descibed perfectly, but you need to tell us more about Jaejoong. Deepen his character for I can see Aki and Hyojoo are playing their roles, even the minors are but I don't know much about the lead male. Let your characters develop and play with them –they aren’t your characters for nothing. You should be able to understand them and portray them wisely in your story.

Creativity/Originality: 10/15
It was quite original. I mean, I have never came across a story like yours. But I don't think that everything was original for I have seen a drama like this. As for creativity, there was nothing wrong here. You twisted the story so it doesn't only focus on the relationship that Jaejoong and Hyojoo are sharing nor does it only focus on Aki and Jaejoong. I am glad that you didn't make Aki just come in and randomly meet Jaejoong like most authors do. Then they somehow exchange phone numbers and get closer, and both falls in love. Your writing is entertaining with an adequate amount of realism.

Spelling/Grammar: 7.5/10
I saw nothing wrong with your spelling, or that may be because I am a terrible speller myself *jokes*. Now, I did find some small mistakes in your story.

For example:
He let out a louder sigh when he saw the terrible mess his youngest member had caused due to his hunger for food.

When it should be:
He let out a louder sigh when he saw the terrible mess the youngest member had caused due to his hunger for food.

This is wrong because Changmin does not belong to Yunho, therefore you can't use a possessive word here. These types of mistakes are small, so I can let it pass. But what affected your marks was your use of punctuation. There are many times where I spotted that you didn't use a comma, and times when I saw that you used too many. A comma is used for a slight pause and when it's needed but you don't add it, it may confuse your readers.
Flow: 3/5
Overall, the flow is quite decent from one chapter to the next. However, within each chapter itself, I feel that there were some parts that were quite slow when the descriptions became excessive that could end up causing confusions for readers.

Writing style: 8/10
I don't have much to say here, I don't think. Your writing style is simple and clear. It is easy to understand and that is great. But, I think that at times, you are over-using words. For example 'he'. He had plan for so long ... He was glad ... He would have invited her ... It sounds boring after you have repeated the word over and over again. Especially when this is sentence after sentence. But besides from that, your writing style is descriptive.

Overall enjoyment: 4/5
Very enjoyable! For me that is because I can sense the seriousness in your writing. It has a gloomy sort of aura { can stories do this ? } and I like sad stories :)

Total: 75.5/100

.
.

THANKS A LOT once again! I'll try harder for the subsequent chapters <3<3

081010

P.S Don't you find the dates pretty? From 080909 to 081010 and I swear it's purely a coincidence! :D