Did you ever notice me? chapter 2

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For my friend,i should go.Yes,i don’t want to dissapointed him.Sulli’s driver goes to her house.Her house is so big and infront of her house there was a fountain water roundabout.It’s so beautiful.However,Sulli never act arrogant.She is very humble.Thats made Minho want to friend with her.Sulli open the door of her house.So quiet.There no one at her house.Only a maid and a driver.She get used to this situation since her childhood since her beloved grandmother leaved her.Although she sick,her parents always busy with work.Sometimes,she talk to her parents about this and they just hear and doing nothing.Their life never escaped from work.

Sulli put her bag on the sofa and she go to the kitchen.She take a glass and pour a cold drink into the glass.She sit on the chair and open her Iphone.She checks the message.Uh?Minho?She open the message.

Turn it on.

“Are you okay?”Sulli smile then she replied.

“Why do you want to know?”She laugh a little.She drink the water.Then she send her ugly face with the glass on her hand to him.

[At Minho’s house]

Boing boing!Boing boing!Minho open his phone and check the message.He had just finished the bath.He read the message while he put the towel on his wet hair.He smile.This little giant.She always made me smile.Always have the ideas.He replied.

“Because i’m your friend.How many times that i have to tell you?I mean it.Answer my question first giant.Are you feel better now?”He send the message along with his picture of his wet face sign for just finished the bath.

[At Sulli’s house]

Moshi moshi!Moshi moshi!She take her phone and open the message.She then walk to her room upstairs while read the message.Giant?He want to eat my kick or what?Sulli replied.

“What with that face.Urghh.Not handsome ok?Yeah yeah.You are my friend and i’m your friend.I feel much better now.By the way,are you coming tonight dinner at the hotel?”Sulli ask him.If Minho not coming tonight,she also will not coming but if he attend,Suzy will also follow him.I want to attend but that annoying girl make me doesn’t feel want to come.

Moshi moshi!Moshi moshi!Minho replied back.She sit on the swing chair on her room veranda.Her veranda face the lake that full with her favourite flowers.She decorated that herself.She open the message.

“That’s a relieved.You know that i worried about you when you fainted earlier.Dinner?Of course i will come tonight.Suzy said that she want to come so i have to.What about you?Will you coming?I heard that actually tonight was Onew’s birthday party.Her mom want us to attend and make the suprise party for him.He thinks that today was just the dinner.”Sulli looks the calendar.Yeah,he right!I totally forgot Onew’s birthday today.So i have no choice and come tonight.But Suzy..ah!Who cares about her.I will pretend not to know her.Yeah,i should do that.She thinks.Minho,if only you know the real Suzy,i hope you are not too heartbroken in the future.She sighs.She replied back.

“Ok.I will come too.See you tonight!Bye bye!”she send to Minho her duck face picture with her uniform school not changes yet.She then throw her phone on the bed and then she enters the bathroom door next to her veranda.She takes the bath and she spend a long time in the bathroom sit in the tab that full with flowers.After an hour,she prepared her dress for tonight.

Tonight,she will wear the white dress.She wears the polka dot scarve.She wears also the watch and put some sweet perfume on her dress.She make up herself and she wear the high heel wedges that are white in colors.She smile infront the mirror and then walk out the room.She walk downstairs and go outside.

Turn it on.

“Uncle,please send me to somewhere.”she enters her Lamborghini car.The driver just nods and drive to where she wants to go.Sulli plans to go to flower shop and gift shop before heads to the hotel.She went to the flower shop and bought a bouquet of roses flowers.She smell the flowers.

“Hmm,hope Onew will like it.Uh uncle,please drive to the music shop.”they then head to music shop.Sulli enters the shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter