You saved me.chapter 9.

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on.Read slowly to get along with the song.

“Ah,ah,Onew-ah.I think that my head are so dizzy.I cannot stand still.”suddenly Sulli feel the pain in her head.She hold her head tightly.She close her eyes.Onew look at her.Sulli sit down on the floor again.Onew also sit beside Sulli.

“Yah!Sulli-ah.Are you all right?”worried Onew.Minho and the other look at Sulli after heard Onew loud voice.They all run to Sulli.Minho are the one who are so worried about her.

“Sulli-ah,are you dizzy coming back to you?Are you feel that pain again?”Minho ask her.Sulli nods.

“Minho,its hurt.Its more hurt than before.I think i cannot hold this pain.Its just hurt.Please,please help me to endure this pain.”Sulli crying.They all confuse.What pain?They all have no idea except Minho.

“This is dangerous.I have to take you to the hospital now.”Minho carry Sulli and he runs downstairs.They all follows him.They call Heechul because only Heechul have a driving license and a car.They all headed to the hospital.Sulli have to go to the ICU room to examination.They all wait nervously in front of the ICU room.

“What’s happened today?Why Sulli’s face have blood?Did someone beat her?!And you Minho,can you protect Sulli properly?What if Sulli in dangerous?Argh,i’m going crazy.Hope all okay,”Heechul released his angriness.They all quiet.

“I’m so sorry hyung.I tried my best to save her.But,,”Minho reply but Heechul cut it.

“I don’t hear any excuses.Just go please.If Sulli are done,i tell you all.But now,i want you all to go.Please,”Heechul close his eyes.Minho sighs.Hyung..

“Let’s go Minho.He will tell us if Sulli are awake.”Key pats his shoulder.They all walk to outside of the hospital.

“Oh right Minho!Are Sulli sick before?Is that the reason Sulli doesn’t attend the school?You two seems have a secret that we all don’t know,”Onew curious.He cannot help but thinks and thinks.

“Actually Sulli have leukimia since child.She wanted me to not tell anybody but today i revealed her sickness.If only i arrived earlier,she maybe not this sick.This is all my fault!!What if something bad happened to her?”Minho not satisfied with himself.He sits on the bench nearby.They all shocked.

“What?!Leukimia?But she seems healthy and cheerful.Why i don’t notice it?”Jonghyun interrupted.

“Hmm,she always like that.She eat the medicine everyday to endure the pain but since there are too many tensions in her head because of me,her sick become worst.This is all my fault!”Minho blamed himself.

“If only i listen to her,if only i follow her plan,if only i don’t leave her alone and if only i break with Suzy,this all will not happen!I shy with myself.I’m sorry guys.You all must embarrased to be friend with me right?I know,i made her suffer more but i didn’t mean this.I’m just sorry,”with his low voice,Minho blamed himself.They all don’t know what to do because they don’t know what is the real happened recently between them two.

“Wait,wait.Minho,this is not your fault.You arrived earlier than expected.You saved her right?So don’t blamed yourself.All right?”Key pats his shoulder.Minho just quiet with his mixed feeling.They all give Minho support.

“Can you tell me what was happened recently?We don’t know anything,”Taemin ask.

“Actually,Sulli asked me to break up with Suzy before this,”Minho tell them the true story.They all listen with full focus and very detailed.

“Oh,so you know that Suzy real character?I think you should meet her tomorrow.You should deal with her about what you should deal.”suggest Onew.Minho thinks.Yeah,maybe thats the best way.I don’t want Suzy continue to made Sulli suffer.I have to talk to her.

[Tomorrow morning at the school]

“Suzy,is that true that you hire those guys?Please admit it before i tell your parents,”Minho ask Suzy wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter