It's time for you to know.chapter 6.

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on.Read slowly to get along with the songs. >.<

[In the car]

“Sulli-ah,let’s go to the flower shop.”said Heechul happily.Sulli smile at him.Her face purposely near his face.Heechul look at her.

“Why?Why you smile like that?”ask Heechul.

“Uncle,do you like Victoria?”Heechul shocked.He immediately push her head back.Sulli laughing.Its looks like her uncle is shy~

“Stop that nonsense Sulli!”Heechul’s face turns red.

“See?Am i right?Since when did you know her?I thinks you doesn’t know her since you first visit Korea.Tell me~Tell me~”Sulli aegyo explodes.Heechul close her eyes.

“Okay,okay.I like her.Remember the day that you bump into me?Actually that day,i want to buy flowers for you and i saw her in the flowers shop.She look so pretty and her character was so matured.And i fall in love with her.And also because of that,i totally forgot to buy you a flowers as a gift.Hehe,i’m sorry.Then i heard you want to meet her so i’m just joins!!”Heechul looks so happy.

“But what about your parents?Doesn’t they pair you up with a girl that they choose?”Sulli asks and Heechul sighs.

“That’s the problem is!I don’t know how to solve it.I thinks that i should introduce Victoria to them!That’s just the way are!”Heechul made the decision.Yeah!That’s the things that i should done earlier!

“But,you’re not even couple and discuss with Victoria.How and when do you want to couple with Victoria?”they two doesn’t know and they headed to flowers shop.They meet Victoria there.

“Hye!We meet again.So shall we discuss how to decorate you room’s veranda?”Victoria greet them brightly.Heechul just smiles.They started their discussion.The discussion are about an hour.Heechul yawned.He doesn’t interested into flowers as the girls interested.Victoria realized him.

“Did you want me to make you a coffee to make you not so sleepy and tired?”offers Victoria.Heechul sit back properly on the chair and he tidy his clothes.He looks at her.He nods.

“Yea,yea!That will be ok.”Heechul shy.He looking around because he shy to make the eyes contact with her.Sulli just smiled.Uncle,be confident!That’s a real man!Fighting!!

After the discussion,they also shopping for Heechul new clothes to wear in Korea.Victoria promise to come to Sulli’s house tomorrow.They two look exhausted and tired.So,after they went back home,Sulli and Heechul going to their rooms.Sulli take a nap on her bed.The time passes like that.

Turn it on.

[3 hours later]

“Giant,giant,”Sulli heard a familiar sound calling her.She opens her eyes a little.She look around.Who call me?Suddenly,she turns right and she screams loudly.Minho sit on the bed beside her while looking at her with smiling face.

“Ahh!!!!Minho-ah!What are you doing in my room?!”Sulli tidy her uniform.She was very shocked.Minho is laughing loudly.

“What do you think?Such a beautiful creation.”Minho by looking at her thigh.Her skirt was up a little when she is sleeping.Sulli look at her own thigh.She then tidy her uniform skirt.She take the pillow and hit Minho.

“Stop teasing me!You made me shy!!And one more thing,why are you enter my room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter