Uncle?!Is that really you?!chapter 4.

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on.

[At the cafe]

“Cheers!!”they all cheer to each other.They just drink a caffeine drink and not beers because they all were under age.With their uniforms school on their body,they all look handsome and pretty.The other customers whisper to each other while look at them.Many of the customers that doing that are girls.Sulli take a peek at them.

“You all,look at that girl.Look like that girl interested to you boys.Key,i challenge you to talk to her and exchanged the numbers.If you do,i will treat you one week.”Sulli winks to Key.Key smile.

“Sulli,sulli~This little matter doesn’t effect me at all.All girls want me.They all melt look at me.”Key said arrogantly.They all laughing.Key walks to that girl and sit infront of her.

“Wooo~Key!You are so brave!”Onew praised him.They all pay attention to that girl.Later,they talk to each other and exchanged number.Key stands and walks to them.Taemin pats his shoulder.

“Yah~As expected from our dating coach!Look at you!That was so fast man!”praised Taemin.Key laughing.

“Well,that’s me.All girl want me except this girl.”Key points his finger to Sulli.Sulli close his mouth using her hand.

“Yah!Shut up your mouth!Just sit down and drink your water!”Sulli laughing.They all laughing except Suzy that are just looking jealousy to Sulli.That girl always get attention from everyone.She not the only one who pretty here.I’m prettier than her.Whats so prettier about her in Minho’s eyes for made her as his bestfriend.Suzy interrupted their talk.

“Oppa!Can we go to shopping after this?You all,let’s go to shopping after this!Can we?”Suzy act cutely.She made the aegyo.Minho smile.He poke her nose.

“Yes you can~You all,let’s go to the shopping after this,”Minho said loudly.

“Huh?Okay!I’m okay with that.I’m also try to searching the new shoes.”agree Jonghyun.They all nods agreed include Sulli.If she not going,Minho must curious about her recently,so she had no choice but to following them and act normal.

Turn it on.

After an hour later,they head to the shopping mall.Minho and Suzy walks together.Key and Jonghyun go to level 2.Taemin and Onew go to level 3 while Sulli more comfortable to looking around alone.She spend the time to shopping.She mostly spend the time to look for flowers and the vintage products.She love that.She enters the flowers shop.She trying to search a new flowers to put it in her room.Her eyes catch a white flowers in the white vase.She touch the flowers.

“This flowers named Lily plants.This winter,this type of flowers were very popular.You should buy it.This really suits a beautiful person like you.”one worker aprroached her.Sulli smile.She looked at her.

“You’re pretty unnie.May i know your name?”Sulli thinks that worker are very pretty.Suits with flowers.

“Huh?My name?My name is Victoria.”Victoria tell her name.

“Nice to meet you.Actually,i’m looking for someone to decorate my room’s veranda with flowers.Can you help me?I look that your shop are very nicely with the flowers.Did you decorated them all?”Sulli looks around.Victoria smile.She nods.

“Yes,i decorated this all.Sure i can help you decorated your room’s veranda.Which flowers did you prefer?”Victoria ask her.Sulli look at the watch.Its late for me to explain here.

“Hmm,i give you my number and can you call me tonight?I have no time to explain here,”Sulli give her number to Victoria and go out the shop.She walk fastly to leve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter