I understand you.chapter 3.

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on.

Sulli went to her car and they head to the home.Sulli crying on her bed.Why you must couple with her?I loved you for a long time.You only noticed Suzy when we went to the high school.Why?My life are not longer.I have a shorter time than you imagined.I just want you to loving me as i loving you.I know that love cannot be force but you?If only you know who Suzy are,i’m sure you really shock.That night,Sulli spend her time on the swing chair at the veranda.She wears a snow cap and she looks at the night stars and flowers.Grandmother,are you still there watching me?I’m miss you.If you still alive,you must take care of me right?You must be beside me all the time.Why you leave me so soon?Grandmother,just wait a little time.I will follows you.Sulli crying quietly.She takes her phone and call her mother.Her mother pick up the phone.She shocked.Her mother usually not pick up the call.

“Omma,when you will be back?”Sulli ask.Her mother in New Zealand busy working.

“My beloved daughter!How are you doing?Right now,i’m try to dealing with some businessman to designed our company clothes.”Sulli sighs.

“I’m fine.I call to ask omma when you will back.Its has been two weeks since you left.Appa busy to work here and i need you by my side.”beg Sulli pitiful.

“Whats wrong my baby?Did someone hurt you there?Where Minho?Arent you always with him?Omma will back in one week later.So don’t worry.Uh,Sulli-ah,i need to go now.Take care my baby.Muah!”her mother closed the call.

“Omma,omma!Omma!Omma!”she call her mother before her mother close the call but her mother already close the call.She sighs.Okay,i will wait for you omma.She feel asleep on the swing chair.

At school,she sits on her chair and look at the windows.Today the weather are quite cold.Maybe because it will snow.She then concentrates read the book.Her class is very noisy.All of them busy talking.

“Yah!Giant!How could you leave me alone that night?”Minho put his bag on the chair.He takes a sit.Sulli look at him but she then continue reading.Minho quiet.

“Why now?You are not answer me?Giant,”Minho poke his finger to Sulli’s shoulder.Sulli find it so irritating.She move her shoulder a little to right.

“Minho!Please,i’m not in good mood now.”Minho stop doing that.Sulli look angry.Did something happen?

“Why are you act like this?Did something happen to you?”ask Minho.Sulli sighs.Suddenly,Onew sit on the chair infront them.

“Minho,Sulli said to me that something happen that night.Thats why she left early.But Sulli-ah,can i know whats the problem is?I look you so rushed that night.”ask Onew curious.

“Nothing.Nothing happened.Its just my favourite flowers dead.Thats all.”Sulli lie.She continue to reading.Minho and Onew look at each other and lift up their shoulders.

“Okay okay.Later,i will buy you a lot of flowers.Don’t worry.”Minho promise.Flowers?I dont need it from you.Its better if you take care your forever lover,Suzy.Sulli nags in her heart.

“Good morning teacher!”their teacher enter the class and they stop their talk.Two of them concentrates on their lessons.In the class,when their teacher give the homework to do at the class,Sulli look outside by the window next to her.She just stare from inside.Oh god,if i die,can you give me a place that full with flowers?A place that full with trees?A place that full with nature?I hope so.Then when she imagine,she saw a white circle small snow fall on the earth.Her eyes become big and she smile brightly.

Turn it on.

Huh?Snow?The snow are falling~!Its really the snow!She turns to left and he wake up Minho that is sleeping soundly next to her.She wake him quickly.

“Minho,Minho,Minho!Wake up!Its our tradition to see first snow falling every year together!Come on!Wake up!Palli!Palli!”Sulli speak loudly at his ear.Minho wake up slowly.

“What Sulli?Snow?Really?”Minho rub his eyes and look at the window.Minho is very excited.He smile brightly.They two smile and look at each other.

“Yah~Everytime we look first snow,we must smile right?Our first day we know each other was also first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter