I'm hurt because of you.chapter 7.

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on.Read slowly to get along with the songs. >.<

Minho push her to the next of the road.He hugs her very tightly.Sulli also grab Minho’s body very tight.She was very shocked.Sulli opens her eyes and she feel Minho’s breath that near with her face.Minho looks at her.

“YAH!!Are you crazy?!Sulli-ah,why are you chasing me you stupid?!If i not save you,you die!”Minho speak loudly.Sulli quickly close her ears using both her hands.

“Yah!Lately,you always have that high tone when speak with me.You want me to get deaf?Aish,cincah,”Sulli stands with Minho’s help.She mumbling about him.Minho poke her head a little using his fingers sign of his angrily plus worried.

“Aish,this little giant!Never heard my advice.I said to take care of yourself.How can you take care of me when you cannot take care yourself?I’m worried about you,”said Minho while brush away the dust on Sulli dress.

“You dummy,i’m worried about you also!You dont even know who the bad people or good people around you.Actually,i’m more worried about you.You know?Yeah right,i guess you not know that,”they sit on the chair beside the road.

“You mean Suzy?Actually,how do you know about her?I mean,about her bad personality?Why you didn’t tell me before its too late like now?”Minho curious.Its true that his heart was heartbroken because know the real of Suzy but he has to ask Sulli to know more.He still love Suzy.He cannot accept this betrayed.He thought that Suzy can be changed if i teach her.

Sulli sighs.She looked at Minho.

“Yah stupid!I gave you a lot of signs!Do you still not recognised it?I never put my honest smile in front of her.How can you don’t know?Ceh,are you really my bestfriend for 10 years?How can you cannot compare my fake smile and my honest smile?”Minho quiet.He doesn’t know how to react.His face write on it that he feel guilty to her.

“So now,what are you gonna to do with her?Break?Or pretend nothing happen?”Sulli ask.Minho thinking and he lift his head.

“I think i know,”he reply.

“What?What?Tell me?Break?I hope you break with her,”a little wish from her low voice.Minho looks at her.Sulli waits for the answer.

“I think i will pretend nothing happened.”Minho made the decision.Sulli get shocked.She stands up.

“Yah!How can you do that?!How can you pretend nothing happened?!You’re not angry with her?!You still loved her after knowing her real character?Just break with her!You will ruined your future you dummy!Is it hard for you?That have to deserve that!Break,break,break!Just break with her!”Sulli get angry.She breath hard.She cannot stands with Minho patient.For her,the best decision is break with her nicely before Suzy ask to break with him.Sulli thinks that Minho will heartbroken with Suzy decision.

“Sulli-ah,i think i can change her before it is too late.It is true that i am so angry with her but I know that she can be change.Just trust me.I understands that she made your heart hurt with many times but i beg you to forgive her.I think i can made her turn to a nice girl back.”Minho come with his positive minded.Sulli grab his both shoulders hard.She shakes his shoulders.

“Wake up from your dream Minho!!That girl is just making you suffer!I’m worried about you!No,no,however you said that,i cannot accept it!I said just break with her!!”shouts Sulli to him.Minho shocked.

“Why are you like this?Lower you voice a bit.This is not the serious problem though.You acting weird.Actually,what she do the meanest things to you that made you angry like this,”Minho push slowly Sulli’s hands from his shoulders.Recently,Sulli seems to get tension easily and gets angry easily.What’s is the reason is?

“You ask me?You ASK me?!How can you ask me!!Although she is younger one year than me,she always made me feel small!Since i know her,she do many things to me!But i think you shouldn’t know it since you’re beside with her.You’re not my Minho that i know.That my bestfriend’s Minho.You made me dissapointed with you.I think you shouldn’t talk to me from now on.I think i need some time to rest.I’m sorry.Excuse me,”Sulli takes her handbag on the chair and leaves Minho alone.Sulli head feel dizzy with all this.She feel tension now.

“Sul!Sulli!I don’t mean it like that!SULLI!!”Minho call her but she just go and getting far away from him.Minho sit on the chair and he rub his hair hard.His hair getting messy but he don’t care.Sulli,i’m sorry for making you angry.Maybe,i’m not the good friend for you.I’m so sorry.Yeah you right,i’m not the good bestfriends for you.He thinks and thinks all over on the chair for a long time.Should i just go with my plan or break with her?But,all human can changes if we teach them the right way.Yeah,maybe i should try first my plan.

[A week later]

In the class,Minho keeps looking the chair beside him.The chair looks so lonely without its owner.It is been a week since Sulli doesn’t attend the class and since that time he never meet Sulli.Sometimes,he feel lonely be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter