Do you want to die?!chapter 8.

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on.Read slowly to get along with the song.

“Let’s go to dinner now!!”they all headed out from the restaurant.At the restaurant,they all talk about their school life.Sulli just quiet and she seems doesn’t like in good mood to eat food right now.Onew who sat infront of her,give her a message to meet at outside.Sulli read it and look at Onew.Onew smiles.

“Err,guys!I want to go to the bathroom right now.Excuse me,”Sulli stands up and pretend to go to the toilet but she walks to outside of the restaurant.2 minutes later,Onew follows her.They meet there.

“Why are you want to meet here?”ask Sulli.

“I know that something is wrong with you right now.Tell me,”Onew force her.Sulli sighs.

“How many times that i want to tell you that,,”

“You lied!Is it about Suzy again now?”Onew skipped her reply.Sulli shocked.How did he know?

“Onew,how can you know about it?Did Minho tell you?”ask Sulli fast.

“I know it.It must about Suzy.But,Minho involved with you two?I look at him calm and nothing seems to be happen anything between you three.”

“So Minho doesn’t tell you?Who tell you?”curious Sulli.She shaked his hands softly.

“I know it by myself Sulli.Actually,i know from the first that you two doesn’t get along just by looking to your characteristic infront her.So what happen now?Did you two fight?”

“No,this time about me and Minho.We fight about Suzy.I told her to break with Suzy because Suzy just wants his money!She so mean!Minho my bestfriends and i don’t want his heart heartbroken.”Sulli tell Onew her story.Onew just heard with details.About the recorder,at hotel,at the rooftop and many.Onew never imagined that Suzy was that bad.He thought that Sulli and Suzy just don’t get along just like that.But this case was completely out of his mind.They spend their time outside and they decide to go back to the restaurant.That night passes with their dinner.

[In the morning at their school]

“Tok,Tok,”Onew knock Suzy’s class door.He opens the door.

“Can i meet with Suzy?”ask Onew to everyone.They all told Suzy that Onew want to meet her.Suzy quickly go outside the class.Onew face doesn’t look very good infront of Suzy.

“Oppa~Why you want to meet me?Is this about Minho oppa?”Suzy act cute infront him.Onew irritated.

“Stop doing that to me.You are just like a frog face.”Onew tell her that made Suzy quiet.

“Oppa,what did you said just now?Frog face?Am i like frog face?My face is the most beautiful in this school you know.Oppa,why are you like this today?”Suzy ask.She thinks Onew weird today.

“Please don’t pretend like there is no something wrong.I know all about you,”Onew go straight to the points.Suzy is very shocked.

“Oppa,what are you talking about right now?Know what?”

“Know what?Yah,did you think i don’t know about you just want to couple with Minho just for money?You already a daughter of a rich family and why did you want to play with Minho feeling towards you?”that reply made Suzy more shocked.How did he know that?

“Oppa,where did you heard that?”ask Suzy.Her teeth grinded each other.Onew smirks.

“So it’s true?I know it.I just want you to know that if you mess with Minho,thats mean you mess with we all.Keep that in your mind.”Onew then walks away and getting far away from Suzy that already feel angry.

“Who the hell that tell him about me?It’s must be that damn !I have to do something!If not,her rotten mouth will tell everyone about me!Urgh!!”Suzy made a fist.She feel hot right now.She then called someone that can help her.

“Hello David,you must help me this time.I want you beat someone.I will paid a large amount after you done.I want you to made it today!!Here the plans,”Suzy tell David her plans.

[At Sulli’s class during break]

“Sulli-ah,you got a note from a guy!Here,”one student of her class give Sulli a short note.Sulli is eating a kimbap that brought from home when she got that note.She opens the note.

“Sulli-ah,meet me on the rofftop during the break.I wait for you.Minho.”Sulli read slowly.Key and Jonghyun take a peek from the back.

“Oh!!You got a note from Minho!!So sweet!Meet me on the rooftop yeah?”Key tease Sulli.Sulli look at the back.

“Yeah Kibum!I meet you right now!”Jonghyun reply.They two laughing very hard.Sulli hit their hands.

“Yah!!Stop it you two!I want to go right now!Please,don’t eat my kimbap!”Sulli stands and walks to the rooftop.Why he want to meet me on the rooftop?Is he want to apologize to me?When she reach to the rooftop,she cannot see Minho.She looked everywhere.Where Minho?

“Looking for Minho?Huh?”Sulli heard someone voice at her back.She turns back.There are three guys with huge body and look like the bad boys.They made Sulli started to get scared.

“Who are you?!I’m not looking for you!Where Minho?!”ask Sulli.They laugh loudly.

“Minho?Who said Minho was here?It’s just we four here right now.We and you.That’s all.”David reply.Sulli s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter