I'm gonna tell him your secret.chapter 5.

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on.Read slowly if you want to get along with the songs. >.<

[In the morning]

Sulli and Heechul go to school using the same car.They go to school together.Even not 24 hours Heechul stayed at Sulli’s house,he made Sulli laughed a lot.

“So,we meet again here infront the gate when the school time end right?I will wait for you.We can go to flower shop to meet Victoria for your flower things.”Heechul reminds Sulli.Sulli smiles.

“Okay uncle!Don’t worry.I will come here right on the time!!”Sulli pats Heechul shoulder.Heechul close Sulli’s mouth using his hands.Sulli stops talking.

“I have said to you that don’t call me uncle in the school.I still young!!That uncle nickname made me feel old that my real age.And i’m a handsome man.The girls will laughing to me if you call me uncle.”Sulli trying to open .

“Wek!Wek!Meet here at 1.50 ok uncle?!Bye uncle!!”Sulli speak loudly on purpose and she runs away to her class.

“You little rascal!Come here!”Heechul said.But he never get Sulli that are far away from him.

Sulli enters the class with her happy face.She puts the bag while singing.Minho look at her weirdly.She take a look at Minho.

“What?Did my face too pretty?Hehe,”Sulli sings again.Weirdly,Minho’s heart beat fastly than he feel everyday.Dup,dap,dup,dap.He touch his heart.Heart,why are you beating fastly?Did something happens to me?Why everytime i look at Sulli,my heart feel nervous?

“Yo!Where your soul go?In the moon or in the sea?”Sulli wave her hands infront him.Minho shocked.

Turn it on.

“Ehem,ehem.Why do you call me that day although you are in home?”Minho ask.Sulli just quiet.This time,Minho should know the true.She never let Minho get dump by Suzy again!

“Minho,i have something to say to you.But i think this will hurt you.”Sulli said with serious tone.Minho lift his right eyebrows.

“Yeah,what is it?Did it something important to me?”Minho curious.Sulli take a deep breath.

“You must to break with Suzy right now,”Sulli stare at Minho.She worried that Minho will get angry to her.Minho shocked.

“What are talking about?Break with who?Suzy?But why?”ask Minho fast.Sulli hold his shoulders.

“Hear me Minho,she not the type of girl that you imagined.She was very evil and liked to stab people at the back!You remember that day?I’m not at home but i'm waiting for you for an hour.I’m not calling her that i went home earlier.Did you remember when i wake up from fainted at the sick room?She whisper to me that she will doing something that will make me like destroy toys!Do you still want to couple with her?!”Sulli explains.Minho was very shocked.He removed Sulli’s hands from his shoulder.His eyes were very big.

“Are you the only one Sulli that i know?Why you act like this Sulli?Did you really hate Suzy that much?I thought you thinks her as your dongsaeng.I couple with her 4 years Sulli.How can i break up with her like that without any reasons?And i don’t think she is evil like you said.I hope you will stop with all the nonsense.You’re not even know her true character.”protest Minho back.His voice quite loud and luckily in the class just have Minho and Sulli.Sulli’s eyes started to teary.

“I not even know her true character?You wrong!I hate her very much!Why do you not even know that i hate her?!You always side with her!Did you ever worried about me?!Your truly bestfriend for 10 years?!Did you not trust me?4 years?Thats funny.You trust a person that easy Minho.She couple with you just for money!I hope you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter