Genie High School chapter 1

Your lover or only your friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning,Minho search Sulli everywhere at the school.Although the class not start yet,he worried about Sulli because Sulli’s bag on her chair but her owner not there.

“Ah!Maybe she at the library.She said that she will stay at the library.Maybe i should go there to check.”Minho run to the library.At the library,he spot Sulli that fall asleep with the books full on the desk.Minho smile.She so cute.Minho take a seat infront of Sulli.He stare at Sulli long.But then,Sulli’s alarm phone make a sound.She awake with her messy hair.Minho laugh.Sulli open her eyes and shocked that Minho infront her.

“Yah,what are you doing?You should stay at class.We just have 1 minute before the ring bell.You cannot run as fast as me you know.”Sulli joke.

“What do you think i’m here?Of course to search you.Palli,palli!The class will start soon!I don’t want to be a bad boy.”Minho take her books and help to carry.Sulli head out to the door.She wear her shoes.Her jacket for winter and a school uniform make her so cute.

“Minho!Hurry up!”Sulli jump and jump excitedly while Minho wear his shoes.Sulli pat his shoulder lightly repeatly.The ball rings loudly.

“Yea,yea.Wait,wait.Your books are so heavy.What do you read everyday?”Minho nag and nag but his hands carry the books.They walk along the corridor.Sulli open her hands and spin around many times.

“Yah!Can you just walk?I’m dizzy looking at you.You exactly like a crazy person you know?We are not in kindergarten ok.Hehe,”Minho joke but Sulli take a look at his face and make an ugly face before run to their class.

“Yah!How dare you!”Minho runs follow her.At their class,they sit beside each other.Luckily when they arrived,their teacher are still not coming.They make a small group.

“You all,today we dinner at hotel ok?My mommy just call me and she invited us!”Onew make an announcement infront their bestfriends.They all cheered happily.

“Yeah!Cincah?Can i?Can i?”suddenly,Suzy that younger one old came to their class to join.She randomly ask them.She act cute.She sit beside Minho and hold his hand.Sulli find it so annoying but she patient because she the only one who know Suzy real character.

“Of course you can!Why not?Just wear a pretty dress and come!Aigoo my pretty baby!”Minho pinches her cheek.Suzy act cute by tap a bit Minho’s hands.They all laughing but Sulli not.

“Guys,i want to go to the toilet.”Sulli stands and go out from the class.She protest in her heart.Why that little rascal want to come too?So annoying.She just know how to act cute only.Aish!Chajina!Sulli happy mood go down suddenly.Sulli kick the tin hardly and then walk fastly to the rooftop of their school.She sit down face the sun.That day the weather are fine and cloudy.She doesn’t feel hot at all but her body feel very cold.

1 hour,2 hours,3 hours,,she fell asleep.Last night she doesn’t have enough sleep because she study about flowers and she feel so tired.She hope Minho find her.

Turn it on.

[At class] 

Minho look at his watch.It has been 3 hours since Sulli went out.It’s strange.Something wrong with her.She never acts like this.Where that giant go?Aish,always make me worried.Are i’m done anything wrong to her?She focus to the door wait for her to coming.Is her skip the classes?But Sulli is a hardworking girl.She never skip the classes eventhough she sick.Where is she going?Should i look for her?Minho take a look at the windows.The weather start to cloudy and there are lighting everywhere.Later,it’s raining outside.I should look for her.If she caught by the rain,she will sick.Minho wait the teacher to come out and when there are no teacher at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter