Your dream job?

Should I say I love you?

Disclaimer: I'm just a member of EXO-L who writes fictional story of EXO. /sigh/

-oOo-

"You want to accept the modelling offer?" Minseok is quite surprised at Wu Fan's resolution. It is so sudden.

They are having dinner at home. Minseok cooked chicken stew. He is glad his cat seems to like it. It's his second serving.

"If you let me." the cat giant shrugs.

"Of course I'll let you. It is your decision after all. It's just so out of blue. I thought you dont want to." Minseok never thinks to cage his cat. For him, his cat has his own freedom.

"Well I never thought of doing it before. But now I have some plan." the taller man says excitedly. His tail sways to the right and left. He is happy by just imagining what he will do with his future income.

Plan? Minseok is curious now. But he believes that his cat will tell him the plan when he is ready.

"Okay. I'll call Victoria-ssi so we can meet up this week." Hybrids need the permission and signature from their owner to get a job so Minseok has to come as well.

Wu Fan's ears perk up and he dances happily before hugs his owner.

Minseok cant help but smile. The giant is really like a harmless kid despite his intimidating appearance.

-o-

Victoria is a very good lady. She takes care of him well and even finds him a manager since Minseok cant be his manager for he is busy as a teacher. Usually pets have their owner as their manager.

His manager is a young lady with sharp face, high cheekbones, and pretty pointy lips. She is called Chen. Victoria introduced them before. The girl seemed to like Minseok. She never stopped cooing at his owner's cuteness. (Wu Fan thought of her as rival but the girl assured him that she wasnt attracted to his owner in that way. She already have a boyfriend, she said.)

Chen is one of senior managers in the agency. She managed a very popular model named Kai before the model chose to have his smart pet as his manager.

(She told him, Kai is the first human to have his pet as a manager because usually it is the other way around. But she supports them both since Kai's pet is really smart and active.)

The girl is very easy going and cheerful girl. She said she is happy to be his manager because she likes hybrids a lot. There's not much hybrid model out there. And she told him that she has a dog hybrid named Baekhyun. She said they should meet some time.

His manager is the one who picks him up and looks for jobs for him. She also patiently guides the newbie model cat into the modelling world.

Today is Wu Fan's first day at being model. He goes with the name 'Kris' as a model. His manager asked for an alias and he was too lazy to come up with a new name.

Chen gets him a job of being model for a new clothing brand. It is a small job but this is the start, she said when explaining to him in the car.

The cat is nervous but Chen is being understanding, giving him good advice and all. She even calls Minseok for him so the teacher can cheer up his pet, knowing well how his owner's words mean a lot for the cat.

(Wu Fan feels at ease after hearing Minseok's sweet voice. He does the photographer's orders fluidly albeit still being awkward here and there. But overall, he thinks he did a good job as a newbie.)

-o-

"Great! You are a natural, Kris! I cant believe this is your first time!" the photographer praises him. He is so happy that his tails dance excitedly. The photographer, his name is Shim Changmin, laughs lightly at the adorable gesture.

"You are a cute cat, aren't you? Very different from my first impression on you." he says as petting his head.

"Thank you, Mr. Shim." the cat mumbles shyly.

"Well, see you around. I have to go." the older man says after he looks at his wristwatch. Wu Fan bows respectfully.

"Thank you, Changmin-oppa!" Chen shouts as seeing the other man going.

The photographer just waves his hand to them. "Take care of him well, Chen. He has potential."

"Yes! Thank you very much!" she says as bowing at the walking-away man. She then turns at the model cat excitedly.

"You did a great job! Changmin-oppa is a senior photographer. As a newbie, to get his praise is difficult. I admit you have talent. No. It's a gift. That face of yours will definitely help you a lot in modelling!" Chen chirps nonstop.

Wu Fan doesnt know if that is an insult or a compliment. He decides to not care much then. She says it helps him, so, yeah. Anything is okay. Now he just needs to go back to his owner, he thinks happily.

-o-

"How's your first day, model Kris?" his owner teases when the cat comes home later than him. He cant help but has this weird sense of happinese when the first thing Wu Fan does as he lands his eyes on him is hugging him.

(Minseok is kind of missing Wu Fan's 'welcome home' greeting, but he wont admit it.)

"It was tiring. But it was fun. I got praise from the photographer." the cat mumbles in his neck. It is ticklish that Minseok is giggling.

"You did a good job. Good kitty." He pats the cat's head and rubs behind his ears. The cat purrs in response (right in his ear). And that is bad.

Minseok has weakness of Wu Fan's deep low voice. He doesnt know why, it makes him hot all over his body. (Dang! He actually knows why but he is not ready. Wu Fan is a man! He cant like a man! Well he is still in denial stage.) And having that voice purring in way too close proximity, Minseok doesnt have the confidence to be strong. (Strong enough to suppress this weird desire he has for his cat.)

The owner pushes the cat away. The cat looks at him in confusion. The short man clears his throat and looks away because he is 100% sure his face has no difference with a ripe tomato right now.

"L-let's- (Damn! His voice is still hoarse. He clears his throat again.) Let's take a dinner. I cooked kimchi fried rice." he says as taking Wu Fan's wrist and leads him to the dinning area.

Wu Fan doesnt understand why his owner becomes bashful at the sudden. But he guesses he is the reason (what else, really, he thinks smugly). He just doesnt know what. He puts aside his curiousity, enjoying the sight of red faced Minseok and the warmth the smaller man's palm on his wrist radiates.

-o-

"Minseok! Look! I'm on a magazine!" Wu Fan barges in the bathroom where the short man has his beauty bath right now.

The human's eyes widens at the coming cat and he desperately covers his body, especially his private area. Why his towel is so far away? And, did he really forget to lock the door? He curses inside. He just remembers that the lock is broken to begin with.

"Yah! ert cat! Get out! Can't you show me later?! I'm taking a bath!" he yells desperately.

"B-but, Minseok-

"Not now! Get out!" he really wants to cry right now. Stupid cat!

Wu Fan pouts. He just wants to show Minseok his first modelling effort very soon. Chen visited him only to give him the released issue just now. But then, it downs on him. Minseok is bathing equals to Minseok is . How can he just notice it now?

His pout turns into a smirk as he feasts on his owner's wet body. Oh! How he wants to touch him right now. His little perfect body, flushed due to hot shower and embarrassment. His rosy red lips, parted in shock. And his cute little- No! Bad cat! Stop thinking dirty or Minseok will be traumatized by him, he scolds himself inside his mind.

Now it's Wu Fan's turn to be embarrassed (by the sight before him and the imagination it makes him think). He clears his throat. "Uh, umm.. Sorry. I'll wait for you outside. Eh, bye." he flies off the bathroom as fast as possible.

Minseok sighs. This is so embarrassing. But why it should be? Both of them are men. But why his heart jumps wildly?

He turns the shower to a cold one. He needs to cool down.

Outside the bathroom, Wu Fan is at lost. He puts his hand in his left chest, feeling his heart beating so fast it hurts. And the worst.. He sees the bulge between his legs. He sighs. How to hide this from Minseok?

-o-

As both of them expect already, it is awkward. Meeting eyes with each other is hard. But it has to be done, Minseok thinks. He is the owner, he is supposed to be the one leading.

The cat is waiting for him in the living room. He sits crossing his legs on the couch, hugging a large pillow while reading the magazine.

Minseok sighs. He knows the cat knows he is here but acts like he doesnt. The red tinge on Wu Fan's ears is so cute though. And the pillow.. Stupid cat. It is painfully obvious he is hiding 'something'.

Minseok blushes at the possibility of what he is hiding. Knowing that it is because of him, he doesnt know he has to be proud or frightened. He decides to ignore all of his weird thinking and just acts like usual (or as much usual as he can do since it is difficult).

Wu Fan feels helpless. He notices the other man is already here but he cant bring himself to greet him as he did usually. He drowns himself reading the magazine that he already finishes when Minseok was still in bathroom.

He feels more helpless and cornered when he feels the space beside him dips. Minseok just decides to sit right to him, right? Their side brushes. Cool. Really. Now all the giant can smell is his mild soapy scent that is mixed with Minseok's own musk scent and all he can thinks is Minseok right before his eyes (which is wrong. Minseok is beside him and perfectly dressed). Damn! He is one cat.

"Where?" Minseok's cute voice breaks the mental war Wu Fan has. And he stupidly says, "Huh?"

Minseok chuckles. He is freaking chuckling as if there's no ert giant dirturbing his bath and literally ogling his wet skin. Wu Fan looks at him as if he grows horn or something. Did he really just act as if nothing happen?

"You said you want to show me your pictures, silly." Minseok reminds him easily. Wu Fan is still freezed while watching him attentively.

And that makes Minseok's resolution cracks a little. He coughs away the awkwardness that seems to thicken, thanks to a very stupid cat who decides that silence is better.

"Give it to me." The owner snatches the magazine. He patches his resolution again and ignores the heated stare the giant gives him. Really. It is rude to stare like that. But Minseok is not strong enough to look back at the giant and scolds him.

He flips the page to Wu Fan's page and his heart makes these little jumps again. He knows his cat is gorgeous. But wearing makeup and high fashionable clothes make his gorgeousness ten folds. Is that even possible? Can he be that attractive? Suddenly he feels his throat dry. Is he really attracted to the giant in that way? Not just in adoring way?

Wu Fan watches many expression flashes on his owner's face. And it does bad thing to his sanity especially his suddenly growing libido. He just cant take it anymore.

The giant leans down to the shorter man. "Minseok-ah.. I can't hold it anymore. Help me. Please.." he whispers lowly in his owner's ear.

And just that, Minseok's previous resolution crumbles. How can he deny such helplessness from his beloved cat? So finally, he reaches out to him.

-o-

Minseok blushes hard. Shameless cat, he curses. He just innocently comes out from the bathroom just to find his cat sleeping in the bed.

Yeah. Sleeping. After he made a fuss in the bathroom and disturbed his bath time to show him the magazine (that is now lying pitifully in the floor), he is sleeping. And shifting in discomfort. And sweating a lot. And that tent in his sweatpants, gosh! And he dares his name. His freaking name!

He cant believe the giant is just having a wet dream about him just after seeing him ! Is he twelve? He is freaking 20-something adult! Does he has no self-restrain?!

Dear, lord! He is going to kill this cat.

-oOo-

Sorry not sorry. Lol.

Haha. I dont know what the hell did I write. This chapter has no real point. Making title is hard.

Btw, do they need some action? To be honest, I am not skilled enough to write , but I am very tempted. Haha.

But there's this part of me that wanting this story 'clean'. Well. I'll think of a way later.

Thank you for you guys for reading, subscribing, upvoting and commenting ^^ I'm glad there's a lot people who love xiuris too. They are my precious otp ;;

Comments are very appreciated :D