Nice surprise

Should I say I love you?

I'm so sorry for the very LOOOOONG absence. I got that writer's block disease( TДT) but now i'm back, so forgive me? (〃´_`〃)

Here I try to write a tame chapter again. I really try, I swear. Just mention a bit (LOT) of ert stuff, maybe? ^^; I'm sorry OTL. But it's just at the beginning part.

I dont even know the point of this chapter tho. I kind of just..umm, wrote. Haha.

And.. Comment will be nice :) /half begging/

Disclaimer: I just own the story.

-oOo-

WuFan asks Chen to bring him to pharmacy. At first Chen is worried as to why he needs to go there. But the girl laughs when he answers that he needs to buy condoms and lube.

"So you guys already did it? Or you are just gonna do it?" the girl asks excitedly that she almost sounds like a dolphin. WuFan isnt really sure if he wants to share his love life with his manager but Chen is like a sister for him. Maybe it's okay. He wants to share his story with someone after all.

"Already did," he answers simply with a very satisfied smile in his rarely-showing-emotion face. He remembers his love making with Minseok like it was happened just now instead of two days ago.

"Kya!!!! Tell me the detail!" Chen squeals like a pig excitedly while driving. WuFan hesitates to tell her more in this condition. It is dangerous to have the girl more excited than she already is right now. They can get into accident! He gives the girl a doubtful look.

Chen laughs at his worry. "Relax. I'm a queen of driving. Now tell me. Who topped?"

WuFan gives her an 'are you kidding me' look before pouts. Does this girl doubt his maleness and dominance that she needs to ask that question? Well, it's not like Minseok isn't manly. But he let him did him although the human could easily command him otherwise. He was the pet after all.

She laughs again. "Okay. Okay. I understand. You topped. Then how was it?"

He blushes now. He doesnt know what to tell. "It was nice. He didnt reject me like I thought he would. He was so willing. I wonder if he also waited for it to happen. And I came inside of him a lot and it was messy-

"Wow, too much detail," she comments with disgusted face but he ignores her.

"- so we need . And I guess I will buy some. We need to buy lube too after all." He continues.

"Well, why don't we go to my fave shop? I need to restock some stuffs too." Chen suggests.

WuFan doesnt know what to expect when they arrive to the shop. Chen's fave shop is actually an adult shop.

"You have , too?" he asks dumbly. Chen looks at him offendedly.

"Excuse me? Do I look like a nun to you? Of course I have ! I have a boyfriend to feed!" she scoffs annoyedly.

WuFan almost forgets- no, he forgets that Chen had told him that she has a dog hybrid named Baekhyun who is her boyfriend. "Uh, sorry?"

Chen rolls her eyes. "Nevermind. Let's get your lube."

The younger girl leads him to an aisle full of tubes. There're so many kind of lube! He never knows.

"Uh, Chen." he calls unsurely at the girl who is busy checking some bottle of lubes herself. The girl hums to let him know she is listening.

"I..don't know what to pick." he admits pitifully. The girl laughs at him but she helps him.

"All of them are basically the same. It's just each of them has different smell. And some are edible, too."

He is still clueless. Chen sighs. The cat is hopeless. She smirks as an idea comes to her mind.

"Do you want me to pick some for you?"

"That's so nice of you." WuFan smiles gratefully. He knows he can depend on his manager.

"Here," she gives Chen an innocent looking bottle of pink liquid. "This is basic. A strawberry flavored lube. I dont know what smell Minseok-oppa will like but I assume he doesnt dislike strawberry. This one is edible, in case you accidentally swallow it."

WuFan takes the bottle and sees it in awe. Then Chen puts another bottle in his palm. He puts the first to his kart then studies the new bottle.

"That one is magic. Well, I dont know if it works on man, too, but it gives a warm tingly feeling to the receivers that make them hornier than ever and will beg you to them again and again. Well, from my experience, that what was happened. I bet they put stimulant on that liquid. Trust me, Minseok-oppa will beg for more."

WuFan blushes hard at the explanation. He isnt sure if he is ready for a begging Minseok. But he guesses he'll buy it just in case.

Then they walk to the counter near the cashier. A shopkeeper comes to greet Chen. It seems the young girl really comes here often, WuFan notes. The young shopkeeper asks their need.

"We need for him, Taemin-ah." Chen rolls her eyes to the cat's direction. WuFan goes rigid when the boy's eyes are on him. The look he gives him is scary. And the way he his bottom lip as checking him out (yes, the young boy is checking him out and it is weird) is very suspicious.

"What a pretty cat we have here. I bet he tastes as delicious as he looks." the Taemin boy smirks, enjoying the sight. WuFan feels very uncomfortable here. He knows that look. It is his own look when he enjoys looking Minseok's everything.

Chen pinches the shopkeeper's ear. "Jeez. Focus, boy. This cat is mated here. Keep your pants shut. You already have Jonghyun-oppa anyway."

"So cruel, Chen-nuna. I was just admiring art." the boy pouts while rubbing his hurting ear. "So, . Okay. What size?"

Size? For real? Does he have to say it here out loud? There is a girl here (who looks at him, expecting excitedly). He leans across the counter to whisper at Taemin's ear.

The boy nods with a big grin in his face. He takes some packs of from the cupboard behind him. "Here, your large ones. I know it. You must be delicious."

The cat is sure his face now as red as tomatoes. He feels his face burns for his own confirmation.

The girl's eyes widen in surprise, but it is to be expected to be honest. WuFan is a giant. She somehow pities his owner. "Well, I never knew you're bottoming and love it big, Taemin-gun."

"Well, I'm surely not. But I don't mind with that size." Chen makes a disgusted face to the younger. The boy laughed. "And who said I'll go bottom for him?" He winks to the cat. WuFan feels goose bump rose on his skin.

"You are disgusting, really." Chen sighs. Taemin is the lover of a shop owner for a reason, indeed. Jonghyun, the shop owner, is not better than his younger lover. They are the most scary gay couple Chen ever met. But his shop is the best in town.

"So, what does ChenChen-nuna need? I doubt you come here just to accompany this pretty cat here-

"My name is WuFan." WuFan is annoyed that the boy call him this cat, that cat. But the smirk that blooms on the young man face makes him almost regret being so bold.

"WuFan? Okay. WuFan. I'm Taemin. But you must already know. So feisty. I love it." WuFan's face paled. He misses his Minseok right now. This pretty-faced boy has not-so-pretty manner.

Chen laughs. "Drop it, Taemin. You scare him. And he is older than you. Where's your respect? Don't worry, ge. Taemin is all bark no teeth if you are not Kim Jonghyun. By the way, I want a pack of that stamina pills."

"Again?" Taemin scoffs as picking the pack from the display drawer.

Chen smirks as taking the medicine. "You know I like it when Baekhyun goes wild." Taemin frowns.

"No. I don't know. And I don't want to know."

WuFan and Chen pay their purchase then goes out the shop to take the model home. The shopkeeper stops them though.

"Oh! WuFan-hyung, this is for you." The boy gives him something. A bottle of herbal oilment. He accepts it in confusion.

"For your partner. It's good for soreness. Massages the soreness with this oilment. It will reduce pain. I give you as a bonus for your first visit." For the first time, the shopkeeper gives him a guinine smile, not a smirk or evil grin.

WuFan gives a shy nod to the young man. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Come again." There's that teasing wink again. But WuFan smiles at him this time.

He doesnt know if he will ever come back to the weird shop, though.

-o-

Minseok is watching TV when he hears shuffling sound from the front door. It is WuFan. His cat walks directly to him, joining him to sit in the couch. He pecks the younger's lips, whispering 'Welcome home' after the other murmurs 'I'm home'.

Minseok then notices paper bag the cat has in his left hand. "What is that?" he points at the bag.

WuFan puts the bag between them then pour out the contents. Minseok's face turns red as seeing the contents.

"Strawberry?"Minseok reads one of the bottle label.

"Don't you like it? Um, actually I don't know what to get. Chen helps me picked them." the cat explains shyly.

"Chen?! Oh, God. This is embarrassing." He then notices a different looking bottle. It is an oilment. "What's this?"

WuFan blushes. "Uh, it is for soreness. Do you still hurt there?"

Now is his turn to blush. Truthfully, it is still hurt. But he isn't sure he wants to admit it. But it hurts. But it is embarrassing. But hurt.

He nods, finally.

"Do you want me to help you to apply this?" The younger asks bashfully. Minseok doesn't know what is getting into him that time, but he nods.

Minseok ends up straddling WuFan's laps, both knees are on each side of the cat, burying his face in the crook of WuFan's neck, while the latter slides his hand inside his sweatpants and boxer to reach his lower back. Minseok hisses and grips on the cat's shoulders when the cat rubs his bottom with the oilment. WuFan kisses the side of his neck to soothe him.

Minseok sighs in content when the cat is done with his treatment. The oilment is quite helping. It feels nice on his sore part.

"How?" the cat asks while caressing his hair in soothing manner. Minseok purrs delightly in his chest. He decides that leaning on WuFan's broad chest is one of his top ten favorite to do.

"It's nice," he replies simply, feeling the position is quite comfortable that he starts to get sleepy.

WuFan brings both of them to lie down on the couch, legs tangling at each other and body pressed tight so the human won't fall.

Minseok nuzzles closer to his cat lover before sleep takes over him.

-o-

Both of them must be sleeping so soundly that no one hears the front door opens. Both don't know there's intruder in their sanctuary until the intruder screams near them.

The scream is so pitchy that WuFan sits right away in reflex which movement unintentionally pushes his owner out of the couch. The human falls with a loud thud and a groan follows after. Ignoring his owner, WuFan's attention is more on the intruder who definitely stares at him since the beginning.

The intruder is a woman with soft cheeks and cute lips which reminds him a lot to someone on the floor. Is she-

"Oppa!" the girl calls with a questioning look to Minseok.

Minseok, who is still in the process of gathering his wandering soul, stands up blankly then sits next to WuFan and snuggles on WuFan's chest and closes his eyes again. He is still sleepy. The cat automatically wraps his arms around his owner.

"Oppa!" she calls louder this time. It seems she is annoyed for being ignored, if not shocked seeing the natural gestures between two men.

This time Minseok starts to realize what happens then opens his sleepy eyes to the uninvited guess. His eyes go wide seeing her and he releases himself from WuFan instantly. He doesn't notice the cat's frown.

"Minah! What are you doing here?" Minseok regrets he ever give her his apartment key.

"Is it matter why I'm here, oppa? I'm just visiting my beloved brother and look what I found. I don't know you are gay, oppa. I thought you are dating Anhee-unni and had kid by now." She crosses her hands in her chest. Eyes are hard, judging them.

WuFan just stays there in silent. He doesn't have word in this family conversation. He never knows Minseok has sibling.

"Oh my God! What is this? You had ?!" The girl shouts as she notices WuFan's earlier purchase in the table. They forget to store it in a more invisible place. Or more likely, they didn't know they would have a guest.

"Anhee and I broke up long time ago. This is WuFan, my boyfriend. And yes we had . Please don't shout. My head hurts." He growls in annoyance as rubbing his throbbing temple.

WuFan must be sick. This is his first time seeing his owner being upset. And he thinks the human is so handsome when he is upset. What's wrong with his head?

"Boyfriend? Oppa he is-

"A hybrid. I know. So what?" the eldest looks directly at his sister's eyes, challenging her to say more.

With a dejected look, the girl sighs. She then sits on the other couch. "I'm sorry, oppa. It's just you never told us anything anymore. I don't know that you like man."

"I just like WuFan, though." He says, pouting. He snuggles closer to his cat as if they aren't hip to hip already.

It is so cute. Minseok acts like a 5 year old who is upset that his favorite toy is going to be taken from him. He looks like a spoiled kid.

The girl rolls her eyes to the sight of his big brother being so childish. "Nevermind. I'm sorry, WuFan-ssi. This must be awkward for you. I'm not judging both of you. My oppa is never being like this before." WuFan can tell.

"My name is Minah, this grownup kid's sister-

"Yah!" Minseok barks. WuFan laughs as he pats the elder's head. The latter leans to the touch as he grumbles out his annoyance for his baby sister.

The sister rolls her eyes again. Her brother is ridiculous. "I never knew you would be the type to like being pampered, oppa." Minseok stretches out his tongue to her childishly. "By the way, I was calling you this evening but you didn't pick up your phone."

"Uh, I think I was sleeping that time. What do you want? Why are you here?" Minseok asks suspiciously. His sister won't come to his place for nothing. Seeing her blossoming smile, he knows he is right.

"You see, Jiho-oppa is on his way here with Jungkookie. I want you to take care of Kookie while I and Jiho-oppa attend this event." She says easily.

"What? But I don't know how to take care of kid."

"That's why. I thought Anhee-unni would be here. And you are a teacher. You deal with kids everyday."

"Excuse me. I'm a high school teacher. And Kookie is like what? 5?"

"He is 4. But oppa, I need you. We can't bring kids to the event. Please, oppa. Just until tomorrow."

"The event lasts for a night?"

"Umm, yes?"

"No."

-o-

The kid, Jungkook, his nephew he barely met, is standing awkwardly in the living room while holding on his teddy tightly. His parent just left a while ago and Minseok isn't sure if the kid still remembers him as an uncle.

"Do you..remember me..perhaps?" He can hope, can't he? Well he doubts it. The last time he met the kid, he was barely two.

The cute little boy shakes his head. He knows it. He sighs. What must he do? He never deals with babies. He likes them but he doesn't know how to act around them.

WuFan sees the awkward uncle-nephew and sighs. His Minseok is so helpless with kid, it seems. WuFan walks close to the kid who seems scared by him and steps back into the corner of the living room. The cat kneels in front of the kid and smiles.

"My name is WuFan. What's yours?" he asks softly. Jungkook blinks curiously at him.

"WuFan-hyung?" the cat nods. "My name is Jungkookie. Why WuFan-hyung has cat ears?"

"I'm a cat hybrid. Never seen one?"

The kid shakes his head softly. "Can I touch them?"

WuFan smiles. "Sure." He bends his head down so Jungkook can reach his ears easily. He purrs when tiny palm pats his ear carefully.

Minseok sees how his nephew opens up for WuFan. He envies the cat but at the same time feels grateful. He smiles at the sight then decides to prepare dinner for the three of them.

"That person is your uncle. He is your mother's older brother. You call him Minseok-samchon." WuFan points at his owner as he explains to the kid. At this point, he already carries the kid in his arms.

"Minseok-samchon!" he repeats. Minseok seems to hear that from the kitchen and sees to their direction with a smile. The kid blushes and turns away.

"Minseok-samchon is so pretty, like mommy," the boy whispers shyly near his ear. WuFan laughs lightly at him.

"He is, isn't he?" he answers proudly. "Do you like him?"

The kid nods shyly. "But I am shy. Mom said Minseok-samchon is a nice uncle. But she didn't tell me Minseok-samchon is so pretty. Even he even prettier than Hyeri."

"Who is Hyeri?" he asks in mild curious.

"Hyeri is my girlfriend in kindergarten- Oops! Don't tell mama, hyung. Mom said I can't have a girlfriend yet. But Yura-seonsaengnim said it is so cute and told me to make it a secret from mommy. Dad said he is proud of me, though." The kid said innocently. WuFan can't help but chuckles at that. His teacher is surely weird. And he doesn't expect his father will be that wild. What an interesting family.

"Don't you want to talk to your Minseok-samchon?" He offers teasingly. The kid blushes and covers his face with his small hands.

"I'm shy, hyung." WuFan laughs.

"Okay, okay. Now, what do you want to play?"

-o-

Minseok is so absorbed in preparing dinner that he doesn't pay any attention to his cat and his little guest. After he finishes cooking and puts the dishes at the dinning table, he looks at the living room where he saw WuFan and Jungkook the last time, but they aren't there.

That's weird. He didn't see them going out which has to pass through in front of the kitchen. He then hears a kid's cute giggle and a soft groan of his cat from the bedroom's direction. He opened the door to see the bed is a complete mess. As annoying it is, the sight of the little kid playing wrestling with his giant cat is so precious. His heart is warm at the beautiful sight. WuFan is definitely a father material.

"Oh? Minseok-ah!" WuFan who finally realizes that his owner is in the door, beams happily. Minseok smiles at them.

"Having so much fun?" He asks with curious eyes. WuFan nods in excitement while Jungkook is still shy around him. Then WuFan whispers to the little kid who still has blushes on his cheeks because of the previous tiring game. Minseok tilts his head in confusion.

"Jungkook-ah. You have something to tell Minseok-samchon, don't you?"

The little boy hops off the bed and runs to Minseok's front. The uncle comes down to his knees to be on eye-level with the kid. He gives the kid a soft smile when the kid is fidgetting with his feet due to shyness.

Minseok caresses the boy's hair, hoping his nephew can be as open to him like he is to his cat. "What's wrong, Jungkookie?"

The little boy bites his lower lip nervously then looks back at WuFan, who gives him encouraging nod while fixing the bed, before gains courage to open his mouth.

"I- I think Minseok-samchon is pretty and I like you. Do you want to play with me?" he asks shyly.

Minseok blinks in confusion. That's all? That's all he wants to say while being so fidgety about it? He looks at WuFan who holds his laughter at how taken-aback he is. Kid is surely a misterious being. But he is freaking cute!

He smiles at his nephew. "Of course, Jungkook-ah. I'm so sorry that I can't play with you earlier. Now, will you give uncle a hug?"

He asks while opening his arms. The little boy beams happily and jumps right his open arms and hugs him tightly. He hugs back and the kid's back. He sees WuFan looks at him with a amused smile. He mouths a 'thank you' to his cat.

"Now, let's go eat before the food gets cold then we can play after that." The kid nods and Minseok holds his hand and leads all of them to the dinning room.

Minseok is glad that Jungkook isn't a picky eater because there's not much he can cook, honestly. They finishes their dinner then plays together for the next two hours before it is time for Jungkook to go to sleep.

-o-

It feels like a long day, or more like a long evening. It is tiring yet accomplishing. He can see WuFan's soft side to kid and how awesome he is handling kid. And he gets close to his long-forgotten nephew. Overall it is a good day.

"Are you tired?" WuFan asks while caressing his hair in lazy circle. They are cuddling in the living room's couch, watching a late night show on TV while Jungkook is sleeping soundly in their bedroom.

"Hng. Not really." He answers lazily. WuFan's fingers on his hair make him sleepy. They falls into comfortable silence, focusing their attention to the not-really-funny variety show.

"WuFan-ah." He calls softly, barely a whisper, but loud enough for the sound sensitive cat ears to hear. The cat humms, signaling he hears him.

"Thank you. I wouldn't do much without you. Really, thank you, WuFanie." Says him, with a soft voice. He feels like he will breaks the comfortable calmness if he volumes up even a bit.

WuFan doesn't reply. He understands. Instead, he kisses the crown of his owner's head. Minseok can feel him smiling against his hair.

"Let's go to sleep, Minseok-ah. You have to work in the morning and I bet your body is tired with all the playing." WuFan suggests. Minseok laughs. That may be right.

"Mm, 'kay."

They go to their room. Jungkook is sleeping in the center of the bed so the two adults positions themselves in either side. They entertwines their hands over the kid. And Minseok feels weird. He blushes at the unwanted thought that they are like a family like this.

Kid is not that bad. And WuFan is always beside him to help him. Maybe building a real family isn't too bad. He falls into slumber with a warm thought of having a family with WuFan. Well technically, WuFan is a (half) cat and his pet. But he never thinks of him as one since he never grasps the concept of hybrid. He is a friend, a companion for him. A lover.

Yeah. A family is not bad at all, as long as he is with WuFan.