I choose you

Should I say I love you?

You know.. I'm kind of lame. I dont really have clear plot. So this is just thousand word vomit which maybe doesnt make any sense. Read at your own risk.

Disclaimer: I don't own any character whose name I borrow for this fic as much as I want to. I just own the nonsense story.

-oOo-

Kim Minseok is an ordinary man who works as a teacher. A math high school teacher. His love life is quite sad. Dont get him wrong. He dated several times before. It's just something bound to get wrong. The last girlfriend, he dated two years ago dumped him because she thought he was gay for his suspicious bff, Lu Han.

"You really put the blame on me? Come on, man! Just who the one who got drunk then called his girlfriend to come over just to make a scene doing on me? It was not my fault you danced lewdly and your girlfriend came in that time!" protests the deer faced Chinese teacher, named Lu Han, who is also his proud self-proclaimed bestfriend. Heck! Minseok actually has some close friends, but he admits Lu Han is the one who is stubborn enough pushing himself to Minseok's problem, big or small.

"But you could have stopped me!!! You know how I become when I'm drunk! I cant believe I did a . On you, nonetheless." The mini math teacher bumps his head flat on his desk.

"Well. You were kind of y and crazy that time. Couldnt let the chance pass seeing you like that again. It's a good thing I recorded it- Oops!" Lu Han slips of tongue and with a speed of light, flies away from his desk which is next to Minseok's.

Minseok who is still shocked, has his eyes as big as saucers and his jaw drops on the floor. He swears he will kill that self-proclaimed bestfriend of him.

Well, that is beside the point. The problem is after two years single, he is lonely. Lu Han is a GREAT distraction from his loneliness of course but they doesnt meet as much. They have their own life. And it's not like he doesn't want to date anymore. The effort to get a date is quite tiring for his 26 years old mind.

"You really need a help, buddy. Your depression is rubbing all over me. It's scary. And that lonely face of yours is definitely ugly." Lu Han says casually on a lunch break.

In the meantime, Minseok has already forgotten his vow to kill Lu Han. He is desperately forgetful after all.

"A help?! Do you think I am crazy? How dare you!" the chubby teacher feels so attacked right now. He is slapping Lu Han's side in annoyance. So manly.

"Chill out, dude! I do think you are crazy but what I mean is not that kind of help," the Chinese man says easily with a laugh. Bread crumps spurts from his mouth, unfortunately to Minseok's direction. The older one makes a disgusted face.

"What I mean is a friendly help. A companion," the younger man continues. "Maybe you can take care of pet."

-o-

That was his dear deer friend suggested. So here he is, standing in front of a pet shop Lu Han had given the address. He said something about a good shop owner that will understand his need of a companion.

"Kim's Pet Shop," he reads the board above the shop. The name is simple and he likes it. He thought Lu Han will direct him to a weird pet shop which sells wild and rare weird animals. So this is quite a nice surprise.

He enters the shop and is greeted by a handsome shop keeper.

"Welcome. May I help you?" the snow skinned man asks politely.

Minseok is rather confused. He thought usually pet being sold is displayed on the front. But he cant see any. Somehow he has a weird feeling about this.

"Actually.. my friend told me to go here. Umm he said I can get a pet here?" he ends unsurely.

The snowy white shop keeper smiles, showing his handsome teeth to him. "Junmyeon. Kim Junmyeon. I'm the owner of this shop. And you?"

"Kim Minseok," he replies hesitantly.

"Well Kim Minseok-ssi, nice to meet you. Of course you will get your pet here." The owner's smiling face makes him uncomfortable somehow. "Please, come with me. I'll take you to meet them."

The mysterious owner just walks away to a door that maybe lead them to where he stores his pets. The chubby cheeked teacher has no option to follow. It will be rude if he suddenly goes home after all.

At his first step going through the mahogany door, Minseok is scared of his choice of decision to actually listen to his friend. Because instead of seeing cute and fluffy dogs or cats or rabbits or hamsters, or even snakes sound better right now, his eyes meet with some boys and girls with their beautiful appearance. What makes them different with mere human is that they have some parts of animal on them. Hybrid.

Of course it will be Hybrid. It was Lu Han who had the idea. And Lu Han has a dog hybrid named Kyungsoo! He should have known better.

Junmyeon the shop owner is talking excitedly about his hybrid friends. They are very lovely and friendly and very wonderful companions he says.

With hesitate steps he walks carefully to the owner. This is not the pet he is looking for.
He is about to tap the owner's shoulder and stutters his name in tiny voice, "J-Junmyeon-ssi!" as he feels his body is trapped with a warm back hug.

He stops his track in surprise and sees a pair of long hands encircling his sadly tiny body. And the palms.. They are huge!

He is going to turn back to see and throw a fit at his harrasser but a deep low voice in his ear distract him.

"Junmyeon-ah.." calls the y voice (yes, he admits the voice is y) as he becomes stiff in the embrace, not knowing what happens and what to do.

Junmyeon halts his walking and turns back to the source of voice. The customer can see the surprise in his face as he sees the scene. "Wu Fan-ah.." Is that his hugger's name, Minseok thinks in silent, and in panic actually.

"I want him, Junmyeon-ah.." comes the y voice, uh, Wu Fan's, as the seemingly much taller person (he hasn't seen him yet but he can feel that he is tall) nuzzles his neck in comfy.

"Hey!" Feeling more harassed than he already feels, Minseok releases himself from the hug to face his harasser and gets a second and third and forth shocks. The second is that the y voice is a hybrid. With a pair of cat ears and a long furry tail. Not really a shock though, he kind of expects that. Third, he can feels he is tall but didn't expect to be THAT tall. Damn, he is a giant. He is sure looking like a midget beside this hybrid. Forth, the hybrid is stunningly handsome. He is art himself with that perfectly sculptured face. Or almost perfect to be honest. The face he seemingly has in permanent gives away the perfection. But nobody is perfect, so, yeah.

Junmyeon looks at the odd scene in amusement. Minseok is being star-struck at Wu Fan's beautiful being. Nothing new. Everyone is. He was as well the first time they met. Everyone wants him as companion. But Wu Fan always refused them all. So it is new that he is the one who wants. Junmyeon thinks he knows why.

He smiles while calling the cat hybrid, waking the odd pair from their silent staring contest. "You like him, Wu Fan?"

The hybrid nods. "He is cute.. And cuddly," says the giant as he hugs again and nuzzles his cheeks to the other's. He earns a protest from the short customer.

The owner laughs. I know it, he thinks. "I think you now have your companion, Minseok-ssi."

"Eh, what? But I don't choose him!" I dont even want a hybrid for a pet, he wants to add but is cut with a sad puppy face from the hybrid. (He is a cat, isn't he? He protests inwardly.)

"You don't want me?" he pouts sadly and Minseok wants to slap himself for making the beautiful creature sad.

"No! I mean, of course I want you!" he says in panic. The giant cat looks so happy and hugs him again. Even tighter than before. He curses inwardly. This is not the ending he wants.

"He is a good boy." Junmyeon informs as he fills the adoption form in the office room while waiting Wu Fan to get ready. "He has love-hate relationship with chicken. But dont worry, he really loves chicken but dont want to admit it."

Minseok nods and mouths an 'o'. "And he loves cute things. I guess you are very cute for him. Usually he doesnt really like people that much."

At this, Minseok blushes. Initially he wanted to get a cute pet and here he was told being cute by the pet. He sighs.

Waiting for Wu Fan, he reads the paper about him in the adoption documents. He finds out that his registered name is Wu Yi Fan and a Chinese cat breed called Dragon Li. He also finds that the hybrid is younger than him by just several months. He was brought to Kim's shop 6 years ago, imported from his origin country. Impressive thing is the cat masters many languages for unknown reason. He wonders if the hybrid was actually prepared for important person's pet. Maybe he will ask him later.

His reading is disturbed by a soft thump in the thick carpet in Junmyeon's office room. There is standing Wu Fan, proudly wearing a stylish fashion and a matching pair of sunglasses and he is holding a very fluffy suspiciously-like-an-alpaca plushy. A similar fashionable gold-colored trunk is there beside his long legs.

"I'm ready," says the giant hybrid.

What a sight, Minseok thinks as his brain is shocked in processing the scanned odd sight before him.

Seeing his adopter makes a confused (or is that shocked?) face directed to him, the big cat just lift up an eyebrow. "His name is Ace. He is my son. I got him from my last owner," he explains, mistakingly thinking Minseok being curious at the alpaca doll he holds.

Minseok is awaken from spacing out by that. As his mind registers what being said, he suddenly feels tired already. He can't possibly adopt a child adult-hybrid, can he? And he is actually rather tempted to ask about this last owner of his. But it can wait for another time.

There's so many agenda to do, like to prepare an unprepared room for the hybrid. Well he didnt expect to bring a human-size pet who is actually taller than him. No one can blame him. Not that he already prepared for a small sized pet, though. He sighs.

He finished the document, he signed the procedures, so there's just one last thing to do. He looks at Wu Fan, who looks unreadable behind those huge fashion sunglasses (really he looks like a difficult rich pet, what has he signed himself into, he forever wonders), then stretches his hand toward him.

"Let's go home, Wu Fan."

The surprised face that is followed by a beautiful gummy smile on the taller man and large strong hand that reaches for his stretched one, is enough to make him sure that he made a good decision. No. This is the best decision he ever made for awhile.

-oOo-

Wow i actually finished a chapter. I dont know if this good enough orz

For the subscribers i really thank you. And i'm really sorry if this comes to be a disappointment. This story is weird, dont you think? Haha. I'm sorry if it's not as you have expected.

English isnt my main language. Feel free to correct and judge me. I'm a grammar freak so please be kind and scold me if i made mistake.

Comments will be very appreciated :)