Spending our time together

Should I say I love you?

Sorry for the long break.

Disclaimer: As much as I want to tell you I own (my) exo babies, I dont (yet).

-oOo-

Wu Fan opens his eyes sleepily. It must be half noon already, he thinks as he is about to stretch his body. He doesnt though. He is surprised to find Minseok is still clinging to his body, arms encyrcle his waist.

It is a first time, finding Minseok still in bed with him. But that must have something to do about today being a Saturday. Minseok has no work at weekend. Wu Fan smiles at the situation.

It's been almost a week since Minseok adopted him. Wu Fan spent his day enjoying his days being lazy. Well, gorgeous as he is, Wu Fan is still your ordinary cat that loves lazying around. Sometimes he reads. Minseok has various books as his collection.

The cat watches his owner sleeping peacefully, eyelashes long, cheeks round and look so soft, lips small, pouty red. He looks stunning just being a still.

Maybe it's corny, but Wu Yi Fan fell in love at the first sight with Kim Minseok. Since the first time he saw the cute man entering the inner of the shop, he was already falling deep. It was his nature to show what in his mind so he said what he said in that very moment. That he wanted him. It was pure luck that Minseok agreed to take him.

It is true that Wu Fan is weak at cute things and then Minseok is being adorable chubby bun. There is no way Wu Fan able to resist him. And the small man being all fluffy plastered on the giant's lean body definitely never fail to make him squeal girlishly inside.

Look at those cheeks!!! That's what he screams inside. But in reality, he just watches attentively at his cute owner. He is very tempted to those cheeks, though. So he did cutie's right cheek.

He blushes. It's so soft and fluffy! Noticing that he doesnt disturb his owner's sleeping beauty, he then trails Minseok's other features carefully. From his closed almond eyes, to his nose, then to his small soft lips. What a tempting set of lips. He then settles to the soft cheek again.

He notices his last gesture wakes his owner up, yet he doesnt release his hand from Minseok's cheek. Even when the latter opens his eyes then looks at him in surprise, he just smiles.

Minseok, in the other hand, pulls away from him in surprise that he falls from the bed. He mutters an 'ouch' on the floor beside the bed.

Wu Fan comes closer to the edge of the bed and peeks at the falling man.

"What are you doing?" he dares to ask. Minseok feels bewildered and embarrassed to make such scene right after waking up.

"What am I doing? Really?! It's you! What were you doing?" he yells with blushed cheeks and holding his heated right cheek. Wu Fan just touched his cheek, right? Or was it just a pigment of his dream?

The cat then joins him on the floor, watching his face intensely. He can't help but blushes harder. He turns his red face away from the handsome face that stares bluntly at him.

"W-what?" Suddenly he forgets why he is in this position in the first time.

"Good morning, Minseok-ah." He greets with a dazzling smile and that call for him with his deep voice. All of them make Minseok feels dizzy. Wu Fan ends his greet with a kiss on his cheek (as usual, actually. This cat often kisses his cheek much to Minseok's poor heart.)

"W-wait! Stop!" the smaller man pushes the cat's shoulders when he was about to start nuzzling his neck.

The giant cat pouts. Minseok giggles at the endearing sight. He reaches the cat's head and his soft hair and ears, makes the cat purrs happily.

"Good morning, Wu Fan." He doesnt care that it is literally no longer morning.

-o-

"Do you want to take a walk, Wu Fan? We haven't had the chance to go out around." Minseok says while they are eating their breakfast-turned-to-lunch. Hearing it, Wu Fan agrees enthusiastically.

As a cat it is a very interesting offer. And as a human, it feels like he is asked to go on date. The last time they went out was to Junmyeon's place. It wasnt counted as a date. So Wu Fan feels giddy at this 'date'.

In the evening, they walk around the neighborhood and stop here and there when the cat catches something interesting. Like a butterfly flying around, a puppy (real baby dog) in his neighbor's yard, and a sleeping cat (real one too).

Minseok has to smile seeing his cat giant petting the cat. It is ironically endearing.

Talking about cats, Minseok remembers that in fact, he is scared of them, having a bad past about being scratched as a child. But Wu Fan is okay. Minseok is okay that Wu Fan is a cat. Well since he is not just a mere cat.

His thought is disrupted by Wu Fan's calling. The giant points at a basketball court and says that he wants to play.

Well, with his great posture, Wu Fan really fits as a basketball player. But they don't have a basket ball. Minseok is a soccer man after all.

"Maybe next time?" he offers when his cat sulking and pouting. "We can go shopping tomorrow. We will get you some new clothes and a basket ball."

Wu Fan agrees happily with a bright gummy smile that blinds the small man.

They go home when the sun almost sets. The giant initiates to hold Minseok's hand as they walk home. The latter whines some complain but doesnt pull his hand away and Wu Fan is sure that he sees pretty blush tints Minseok's originally-pale cheeks. He swings their connected hands playfully, enjoying his owner's cute tiny hand entrapped by his huge one.

-o-

Today is Sunday and Minseok promised Wu Fan a shopping 'date' yesterday. So there they are, in a shopping mall near the apartment.

They visit a sport store to buy a basket ball Wu Fan wants so much. The giant cat is so excited to play soon. His ownes says they can play together later.

Minseok wants to buy Wu Fan some clothes so they go to one of the clothing store. He chooses some clothes and gives it to the cat to try.

Wu Fan actually has his own style but he turns to love that Minseok choosing for him. It feels like the small man is a wife who chooses his husband's attires which means he puts thought into that chosen clothes. And he is glad that Minseok has good sense at fashion.

He tries the clothes and shows himself to Minseok. The latter will nod and shake his head over some clothes he picked. They end up buying a set of suit and some casual shirts and t-shirts and some trousers and some very long sweatpants. Wu Fan wonders just how much Minseok spent for him. Honestly, he doesnt like Minseok spending too much for him.

"It's okay. Just once a while. It's not like we go shopping often." Says the teacher.

They are walking on the mall and going to go home but a lady stops them.

"Excuse me. Can I have your time?" the lady asks which immediately halts their walk.

"What can we help you?" the teacher asks. He has no idea of what she wants.

"My name is Victoria and I am a talent hunter from SM Model Agency. This is my name card." the beautiful lady gives a pretty designed card which Minseok takes reluctantly. Wu Fan just watches from aside.

"You see, I want to scout your handsome friend here." she says as gesturing toward Wu Fan. Minseok is expecting that. Who won't?

"But I am a hybrid." he says matter-of-factly.

The woman chuckles lightly. "I know. Those ears and that tail is enough sign. But it doesn't matter. Why is it matter anyway. And I guess you are his Master, right?" Minseok blushes. Cant she says owner instead of master?

"How do you think? Your handsome pet can work for you and I assure you it pays well."

Minseok is confused. Shouldnt she ask Wu Fan instead? He looks at his bored looking cat. "Do you want to?" he tilts his head. Cutely from Wu Fan's point of view.

"Do you want me to?" the cat asks back. The owner pouts.

"I don't know. Why I have to decide for you?"

The two keep bickering nonsense until the scout lady's sudden laugh stops then.

"We're sorry for ignoring you." Minseok apologizes embarrassedly.

"It's okay. You are cuter than your pet by the way. Are you sure you are the master?" The lady teases, making the small man blushes hard and Wu Fan to smirk.

"And you dont have to decide it now. You can think about it. Here," she gives Wu Fan her business card as well. "Think about it carefully. By working, you can buy your own stuffs. And you can even take your cute owner to date!" she exclaims excitedly. The two man blush at that remark.

"B-but we're not-

Minseok cant even finish his sentence since the lady cuts him. "Okay then. Please think about it. Then, excuse me. Dont forget that you will be able to take your cute master on date. I know you want it!" she bids goodbye with a wink before skipping away

Minseok's face is very much red this time. "She is talking too much." he tries to melt the awkwardness. He peeks up at Wu Fan's face to know his reaction. And his stomach flips when he finds his cat looks directly at him.

"W-what's wrong?" the cat just smiles at him. Actually he is imagining he takes Minseok for a real date then he will confess to him and Minseok will be happy and touched then they will live happily ever after. Yeah. That sounds like a good plan. And Minseok doesnt need to know it just yet. So he shakes his head and says that nothing's wrong.

"Umm, okay if you said so. Let's go home." the owner says. When Wu Fan interlaces their fingers again, Minseok doesnt complain like before. He just tightens their hands with pink on his cheeks.

Wu Fan coos inwardly at how cute his owner is. They go home in comfortable silence.

"Do.. Do you want to do it?" Minseok asks, breaking the long silence.

"To do what? Take you on date? I do." the cat answers firmly.

"Not that!" the smaller man can believe he really thinks about that woman's suggestion. Just how many more time he has to be embarrassed today? "The modelling. Do you want to do it?"

Wu Fan humms in thinking. He sways their holding hands again. "Hmm, I dont know. Never thought about it. But we will still play basketball as we get home, right?"

The Korean man laughs at how quickly he changes the subject. "Yes. We will. But I dont think playing with you is fair for me. You are literally a tower."

"It's okay. I'll go easy on you." the cat teases.

"Yah! Dont hold my hand again!" he pulls away his hand from WuFan's. He knows he is being childish, but cant help being one around Wu Fan.

The released hand alarms the cat not to mess with the tiny man's childish pride if he still wants to hold the softness of Minseok's small hand.

He reaches the owner's hand again and holds tight. The small man struggles to pull away again.

"Minseok-ah.. Minseok-ah, i'm sorry. I'm sorry. I won't go easy on you. Please forgive me." the giant begs for forgiveness.

Minseok wants to laugh at his desperation. And really, going easy or not, it is not the point, right? He decides he'll let it slip this time. How he doesnt, when the giant cat gives him that puppy looks again.

"Okay, okay. You're forgiven. Now, let's go home real fast so we can play that basketball sooner." Wu Fan beams with happiness at that offer.

-o-

It turns out even with Wu Fan really goes easy on his owner, Minseok still isn't half good as him.

Damn it. He wishes they plays soccer instead.

-oOo-

Take me a long while to finish this. Haha. I hope many of you enjoy this chapter :)

I was wondering, though, is it too much fluff? I dont know if I can write other than happy sap fluff though.

Thank you for people who subscribes and takes their time to comment (i know I barely got any T-T but it still excites me when there was :D ).

Comments are very appreciated ;)