Happy day for you and I, for us

Should I say I love you?

Disclaimer: I still write a disclaimer? Seriously? Exo is mine. Do you believe me?

-oOo-

It is a Saturday and WuFan has a photoshoot.

"Minseok-ah. Come with me to studio." he invites the man excitedly.

"Can I?" the small man asks with eyes twinkling. WuFan is a bit taken aback. He doesnt expect he will agree right away. He even prepares himself to do some aegyo to the older man.

"You will go with me?" he asks back. Still surprised.

The small owner pouts. "Can I go or cant I?"

"Of course you can! We can have breakfast out, too. Let's get ready!" he pushes the smaller to his (their) bedroom.

When his owner gets ready, he calls Chen to not pick him up and just meets on the studio.

Inside the room, Minseok is as excited as WuFan. He always wonders how a photoshoot work. And it is WuFan who does the photoshoot. It is more than perfect reason to go.

They go to the studio by bus then walk by holding hands to a cafe near the studio building.

Minseok feels like a kid who follows his father to work somehow. The excitement is at par. He even doesnt mind nor refuse when WuFan feeds him sandwich since he somehow turns into his ten-years-old self. His father not a model though.

WuFan notices that Minseok is in very good mood. He becomes like a kid that clings into him, swaying their holding hands back and forth, smiling and laughing at the small things, even doing aegyo at him when he asks for ice cream for desert. Ice cream in the morning? WuFan shivers at the mere thought, but Minseok gives him that cute pleading look, he just cant reject it.

He notes Minseok's mood is relatively nice since he cut his work to minimal. And today is the nicest. He hopes his owner shows this side of him often. Because he is so cute. It makes his heart swells with overflowing happiness.

In the studio, he greets the staffs and the photographer then introduces his Minseok to them. He feels so proud when most of them say how cute his owner is.

Chen comes in the same time as Kai, whom he partners up with again. He introduces Minseok to him.

"You must be kidding me! You never told me that Minseok-hyung is this cute!" Kai exclaims in surprise when they being introduced.

The older man smiles bashfully at the model. "You are so handsome, Kai-ssi."

"Just Kai. I am younger than you so you dont need to be so formal with me Minseok-hyung. Let's be friend- no! Best friend- no! Let's be lover. I like you!" Minseok blushes hard. And WuFan hits the younger's head lightly. He pulls his owner behind him, protecting him from Kai.

"He is taken, Kai." WuFan warns.

"He is?" "I am?" Kai and Minseok say in unison.

WuFan laughs at them. "Yes. By me."

"WuFan!" Minseok slaps his sleeve. His face is red in embarrassment.

"So your real name is WuFan, Kris-hyung?" Kai asks in interest. The cat nods casually.

"Is it bad that I reveal your real name?" Minseok looks guilty. ("Oh God! He is so cute!" Kai mutters under his breath.) WuFan laughs.

"No. It doesnt matter." he says, calming the man.

"Yes. Nothing's wrong with that, Minseok-hyung. It's just that I just hear his real name. My real name is Kim Jongin by the way. How about a dinner date with me?" Kai a.k.a Kim Jongin says with a flirty tone. Minseok hides more at WuFan's back.

Before the cat can make a remark at that, Kai's ear is twitched by someone. Or a pet. A girl with fluffy white long ear. "YiXing!" Kai cries.

"Why you play around? Am I not enough?" the girl releases him then crosses her arms over her chest and pouts.

"I'm just kidding, XingXing baby. I only have you." the model hugs her tightly.

Minseok's eyes widened at the blatant affection. "Y-you are lovers?"

Both nods.

"Uwah~!" he is awed by that. He never knows human-hybrid lovers in real live.

"I'm sorry, I havent introduced myself formally. My name is Zhang YiXing. I am Kai's manager." she says with a dimpled smile. She is so pretty, the small man thinks.

"I'm Kim Minseok. Nice to meet you."

"I'm so sorry to disturb your chat, but the set is ready. We need Kris-ge and Kai to get ready." The bunny girl informs.

Minseok nodded. WuFan and Kai went to the stylist room while YiXing takes Minseok to Chen's place, outside the photoshoot area.

Minseok feels weird being the lone man around Chen and YiXing. This is new for him, befriending women that wont end up being his girlfriend. He never had female friend. But talking to them while waiting the photoshoo start, Minseok learns that Chen is very warm and almost motherly. And she sometimes like to troll and . He feels like knowing her forever. YiXing is more girlish than Chen. She is terribly kind and somewhat forgetful. Her smile is so adorable with dimple in her right cheek. Somehow Minseok doesnt feel out of place despite being weirded at first.

When WuFan comes out (with Kai) from the styling room, Minseok is stunned. His face is full of make up and although he prefers a natural WuFan, he cant say that he isnt pretty. WuFan is so beautiful. And the black suit that the models promote hugs his body in the right way and Minseok hates himself to be bothered by that innocent business look.

(But damn it! WuFan is so y wearing suit and tie, Minseok cries inside his head.)

Noticing his owner looks at his direction, the giant's ears perk in excitement and he waves at the small man. The man seems fidgety for some reason but he still waves back at him (stiffly).

(WuFan thinks maybe Minseok isnt used to the place yet.)

Despite being highly distracted by how perfect his cat is, Minseok enjoys the new experience very much. It is amazing how many photo taken for mere one to twenty pages in magazine.

And WuFan being so different in front of camera. He looks like a professional model. Eh wait. He is a professional model now. Somehow the thought makes Minseok feel weird. Not because he worries WuFan to leave him (because he knows he wont), but because he actually owns WuFan, Kris the model everyone dreams to meet. It is weird.

"Minseok-ge. Why you dont give Kris-ge a collar? I think he will be happy if you give him one. Every pet loves collar from their owner." YiXing says without tearing her eyes from the photo shoot.

"Well. I was curious about that too. People thought Kris is a stray cat and wanted to own him. It was quite a work explaining to them that he is owned." Chen tells him.

Minseok looks at him, confused. "Collar? Hybrid needs collar too?" Both girl nod. YiXing points at her choker-shaped collar on her neck.

"You gave your dog hybrid collar, too, Chen?" the girl nods.

"Collar takes many forms. I gave my Baekhyunie a bracelet-shaped collar." The sole man forms an o with his mouth. He wonders if LuHan gave Kyungsoo a collar too. He never notices. He looks at his cat who winks at him when he notices the owner watching him.

Maybe he'll buy one for WuFan.

-o-

"Do you give Kyungsoo a collar?" Minseok asks LuHan when they are on break.

"Yeah. I gave him a wristband-shaped collar. You havent gave WuFan one?" the Chinese man asks back. He gets a negative shake from the elder.

"I didnt even know people have to collar their hybrid." the man pouts. It isnt his fault. No one tells him before.

"It's not a must. It's just a sign that the hybrids have owner. You dont have to give him if you dont want to." LuHan tells.

"Do you think WuFan will like it if I give him a collar? He never asks one." the smaller asks unsurely, tilting his head.

The Chinese man made a gesture of thinking. "Well, I think most of hybrid pet like to have collar. But it dosnt really matter whether they like it or not. They'll wear it if given. Think of it as ownership symbol. If you want to show the world that WuFan is yours." Minseok blushes at that explanation. That sounds so serious and weird in his ears. But of course it is just he overthinks thing.

LuHan laughed at his friend's thinking face. But he let him be because he looks so cute being troubled like that.

The cat's owner thinks very hard about buying WuFan a collar or not. Then he settles to buy one. Maybe WuFan has been secretly wanting it.

He comes to a collar shop LuHan (again) told him. He is overwhelmed by the inside of the shop because it looks like a jewelry shop. Well maybe it is, in a sense.

"Welcome. Can I help you, sir?" a tall yet cute girl, the attendant, greets him warmly.

"Uh, yes. I'm looking for a collar for my cat." he answers groggily.

The girl smiles. "Is this your first time buying collar, sir?" A nod. "You are with me, Yuri. I'll guide you to your first collar for your pet." A nod again.

The girl, Yuri, leads him into a vast display of jewelry shaped collar. "Do you want an original collar or the modified one? This is the original one. It comes with many forms and color. I'll show you the catalogue if you want this kind." the girl shows him an original collar that looks very much like.. collar. Minseok's eyes widened. He cant imagine a hybrid who looks so human being collared with a collar. That seems so wrong. (And but he is afraid to think much to that direction.)

"Do people actually give their pet this kind of collar?" he dares asking.

Yuri chuckles. The man is so cute and so inexperience with pets it seems. "Yes. Some people still buys this model for their pet. But lately, the modified model is more popular. It comes in the form of jewelry like what you see here." she points at the glasses racks that display many kind of accessories.

"How to choose one? There're so many." Minseok is bewildered by the amounts of shapes.

"Actually you dont need to think much about what shape. It is like giving a gift for people you love or care for. But i'll help you choose if you are confused." the man nods frantically. He is more than confused. He needs help.

"First, is your pet is an adult or kid? Is they male or female? And what kind?" she asks for a starter.

"He is an adult male cat." she nods.

"Hmm. Cat is usually easy to please with any kind of collar. And if the pet is male, we can get him something sporty if you want. Well you can give jewelry too if you think he'll like it." she explains patiently.

That makes him thinking. What will WuFan like?

"Umm, my cat is a model. I think jewelry will suit him more and it wont be seen out of place too. I was thinking maybe bracelet will be nice," he says, a bit unsure.

"Your pet is working as a model? What is his name?" she suddenly asks excitedly.

"His model name is Kris. Do you know him?" the squeal from her is answering enough.

"I really like Kris! He is so handsome! So you are his owner? I'm so honored to meet you! Are you guys lover? I think I read in an interview that he really loves his cute owner. And yes! You are so cute! You two are cute couple! Ah, my feeling! Do you want a couple jewelry instead? We have some stuffs that are made for owner-pet!" she blabbers so fast, giving no time for Minseok to respond. "Here, here, let me show you a couple bracelet!" she drags him to couplery section then takes out two fancy bracelets from the display.

"Here is our new product of couple bracelet. It is made from pure gold and designed by our popular designer, Yura. Arent they beautiful? I think this will fit Kris' beautiful feature!" she continues her excited blabers.

"W-wait! Uh, we arent lover! ..yet.." somehow he blurts the last part, albeit almost as a whisper. What is he thinking about with that 'yet'? Does he want to..

He feels his face red and hot.

The girl who still catches his breathy whisper and watches how the man's face turns to pretty shade of red, smiles understandingly.

"It's okay. The name may be couple jewelry. But you dont have to be couple to give them. And you can confess at him while giving this! Well this couple things arent bordering to human-human relationship after all." she winks at him who blushes deeper.

"So, is there anything you like?" The man makes his time to choose. He doesnt really like the new model very much. Too complicated for his liking. Then his eyes find something that interests him. It was a very simple styled bracelet. He points at that model.

"This? You like this one?" he nods. "This is a very good choice. Simple but still elegant. It's made by platinum. But this actually comes as three pieces." His face drops. And it somehow makes her heart drops too. How can a very cute man exist? "Uh, i'll let you buy just a pair if you really want it." she offers.

"Really?" his face brightens and she resists the urge to pince that cute cheek of her customer.

"Yes. I'll give you a discount too, since I become your fan." she says easily. Minseok blushes. He never finds people adore him to the point of becoming his fan. He is just an ordinary Math teacher after all.

"Uh, thank you." he says shyly.

"You are welcome. Now please wait for a minute while I pack them pretty for you." she smiles while he mutters his gratitude again.

-o-

WuFan pouts. Minseok hasnt come home yet. He was already late for two hours! He lazily continues reading a novel Minseok owns. He cant concentrate to his reading at all.

Should he call him? Or he shouldn't? He ponders restlestly. He got his own phone from Minseok so it will be easier for them to communicate when they are apart. Like this. Right?

He is looking into the display of his phone when he hears shuffling sound from the front door, followed by a sweet 'I'm home' from his owner.

He jumps off the couch and runs to greet the small teacher. "What takes you so long?" he whines while hugging the man.

The man somehow looks so nervous as he slightly pushes the cat away to look into his confused expression. Without a word, Minseok holds the cat's wrist and pulls into the living room. He sits then motioning the cat to do the same next to him which he obliges absentmindly.

His owner is surely weird today. He wants to ask why but is halted by something being pushed to his hand. A pretty small box.

"For me?" the man just nods with a slight blush dusting his pale cheeks.

"May I open it now?" A nod again.

WuFan opens the box and is very surprised to see two simple bracelets there. He knows very well what a bracelet given by owner for a hybrid means. But two?

He looks at his owner with a confused expression. The latter is biting his bottom lip nervously before speaks up.

"Umm.." he takes one of the bracelet, the bigger one (WuFan just notices that the bracelets have different size). "This is collar for you. So people will know that I own you." he says in soft voice. But WuFan hears it clearly. His face heats up at the small man's saying and the way he nervously put the bracelet on his left wrist.

"And this.." the man takes the other bracelet, the smaller one, and puts it in his giant palm. Blush is prominent vividly in Minseok's pale face, neck and ears. "This is mine.. For you know that you own me too.. That I really like you too." It feels so weird and frightening when he faces his feeling directly and admits it out loud. But also surprisingly relieving. He dares not to see at his cat's expression yet.

To say that WuFan is surprised at his owner's sudden confession is understatement. He is beyond that. It comes so out of blue that his heart is not ready. He can feel it jumping out of his chest at the confession.

Confession...

Minseok just said that he liked him too, didnt he?

He fists the bracelet tight in his palm before pulls the older man into a tight hug.

"WuFanie, I cant breathe," the small man tries hard to say inside the hug.

The cat pushes his owner slightly to look at his blushing beautiful face. Their eyes meet and Minseok feels weak at the intense loving gaze his cat gives him. He then sees the cat closes his eyes while leans down nearing his own face. Minseok panics. Is he going to kiss him?

Soft lips're pressed on Minseok's soft ones. His heart beats so fast, he feels like he can hear it pumping on his ears. Not like their last (first) kiss when the kiss happened so fast, because he decided to hit WuFan that time, he closes his own eyes and leans more to the taller. It is just a chaste kiss that last long. Sweet and warm.

When the kiss ends, Minseok is breathless. He sees that WuFan too, lost the ability to breath properly. He sees how WuFan's ears flattens at his now golden hair. His tail swooshes side to side in nervous manner. Minseok smiles shyly then the cat smiles back before pecking his button nose.

WuFan carefully puts the bracelet to Minseok's left wrist then brings the said wrist close to his lips and kisses its inside. Minseok's face reddens again because the act is innocently romantic yet so temptingly y (especially since it is WuFan who does it).

He hugs his owner again. "Mine." he mumbles into Minseok's crown of head. Minseok hugs back and sighs contently.

"Yours."

-oOo-

Ah~~ Another fluffy shot ^^

I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this. I'm distracted to other muse (xiuho, you can read it here if you are interested /shameless promotion/ it's just my fail attempt to write tbh TДT it's so bad. it's lack many things.. really.. on second thought.. you better not read it.. orz )

Thanks for supporting this story this far \(^ ^)/
Okay, i'll stop talking now. Bye