I am getting more comfortable around you

Should I say I love you?

Disclaimer: sadly i don't own any Kim Minseok or Wu Yi Fan or the others..

-oOo-

"Have you got your pet?" Lu Han asks in cheerful voice. Not even saying 'good morning', this human deer, Minseok grumbles inwardly.

"You didnt tell me it was a hybrid pet shop!" he whines after mumbles a 'good morning to you, too'. But the slight blush in his cheeks gives away that he isnt really complaining. Lu Han smirks, enjoying the other's shy cover up.

"Well, you didnt ask. And hybrid is more useful than animal pet anyway. Look at my Kyungsoo. He can cook and clean house well. So what kind you adopted?" he asks again, ignoring his friend's protest.

Minseok starts to wonder if Lu Han's hybrid is just a housemaid for him. Well it's none of his business though.

"He is a cat. Chinese. His name is Wu Yi Fan," the chubby teacher replies with a redder blush.

Hearing the word 'Chinese' and seeing the apparent red cheeks take Lu Han even more interested than he already has. "Chinese? I think you stick with me too much. Not just a Chinese friend, you even make a Chinese pet! Do you actually have interest with China men? I should start to worry then."

"What the! I and you? Never happen." The Chinese man makes a faked hurtful expression that is completely ignored by the other. "And he is actually the one who wants to stay with me."

At that, Lu Han stills thoughtfully before nods his head. "Hmm. I guess it is you who attracts China man. I did have a crush on you when we first met."

Minseok's eyes widens. "I never heard that!"

"Of course you didnt. I never showed you. But no heart feelings, it is no more. Now that I know you inside-out, I don't even want to imagine liking you. It is just eww!" The slightly taller man confesses playfully and gets a similarly playful punch on his shoulder.

"I'm not that bad," Minseok says sourly, pouting.

"So you took a male Chinese hybrid who liked you very much that he chose you himself. But honestly, he must be really something that he got you adopted him. Is he very cute? Like my Kyungie?"

"No. He is anything but Kyungsoo. He is tall, handsome, and.. clingy." Minseok says with a grimace.

"Yep! Definitely opposite," Lu Han says with a chuckle. His Kyungsoo is no clingy at all and no tall for sure. "But he must be really handsome. You never praise other man as handsome," he adds.

The slightly older teacher blushes harder. But before he can reply the 1st class bell rings, saving him from more embarrassment.

-o-

Minseok left Wu Fan alone for work. And the small man didn't even wake him up to say goodbye, just leaving a note in the night stand, saying he is at work and will be back at 2. Wu Fan pouts.

But not for long. He distracts himself roaming his new house. His new house.. It has been a while since he was last adopted and living in a house he can call home. He wonders for how long Minseok will keep him as a pet. He doesnt want that thought saddens his mood so he focuses more at his new home exploring.

He finds that the apartment has two bedrooms, which is just one functioned properly (he is glad at that fact. He loves to cuddle to sleep. He hates those cuddleless nights at Junmyeon's shop), a simple bathroom with a fairly large bathtub, a small kitchen that connects directly to dinning room. The apartment is quite small, compared to his ex-homes in China, but he somehow feels most at ease here.

(He really hopes Minseok will keep him for a very, very long time. Despite his overly confidence handsome face, Wu Fan is pretty insecure inside.)

Finish with his exploring, Wu Fan brings his gold trunk from the corner of (their) bedroom and takes out the fills, his kids (the plushies). He puts four of them next to Ace in the top of the bed and the other three in the empty space of Minseok's bookshelf. He smiles proudly at his work.

He looks at the wall clock. It is 11 and he is hungry. He strolls to the kitchen and finds a post-it note on the fridge door.

'I made salmon sandwiches on fridge. You can warm them up. I hope you like it. :) - Minseok'

Opening the cold box, he finds the said food and takes them out and warms them up in microwave.

He eats the sandwiches while watching TV. One of some drama he usually watches at the pet shop is currently airing. In the end of the drama, he has a full stomach and starts to get sleepy.

Cat's life can't get better than this. He smiles as he falls into sleep.

-o-

Minseok comes home to a sleeping cat giant on the couch. The sight is so endearing but quite odd. Wu Yi Fan the handsome and prince-like cat, still in his too small outfit, is on his so ordinary house. It is so unfit. And it seems he did have a kind of luxurious life in the past. He wonders if this kind of life is good enough for him.

He walks past the sleeping cat to the bedroom. The soft taps of his steps is caught on Wu Fan's sensitive ears, waking him up. He rubs his eyes sleepily and sees his owner goes to the bedroom.

Minseok is surprised as he sees the state of his bed. So many dolls in a small bed. There is no doubt at who behind this happening, though. He turns his head to the supposedly-sleeping culprit just to find a wad of fluffy light brown hair and a pair of curious eyes peek at him behind the couch lean. The sight is so cute and somehow Minseok feels defeated.

He sighs. He maybe needs to change his bed into a queen-sized bed. The bed is just too small for two people already. And there're the plushies too.

Minseok smiles to the cat who is still eyeing him. The fluffy ears perk up excitedly. "Welcome home," he says with swaying his tails.

"I'm home. Sorry to wake you up." The teacher walks closer to the occupied couch then petting Wu Fan's head. The latter purrs in contentment. Have I told you that Minseok loves that purr sounds?

"How's your day?" Wu Fan asks. He is about to pout when Minseok stops petting his head and walks away. It turns into a smile instead when Minseok just walks around the couch to sit beside him, shoulders touching. The Chinese cat puts his arm behind him on the couch lean board. He is glad when Minseok automatically leans on him closer.

"You see. I have this annoying friend. His name is Lu Han. And as usual, he annoyed me. Nothing new. It happens in daily basic. Oh, he has a hybrid pet, too. And he got him from Junmyeon as well. Do you know him? He is a dog hybrid." The owner excitedly tale-tells. Wu Fan nods. He knew this Kyungsoo.

"I liked Kyungsoo. We are friend. A pretty faced guy adopted him two years ago." The giant cat tells in reminiscence.

"Oh. We can visit them some time." Minseok plans excitedly. Then he remembers something. "Oh! I haven't contact Junmyeon. We need to visit him today."

Wu Fan turns to him in confusion. "Why do we need to visit him? I mean it's just been a day. You aren't going to return me, are you?"

"No! Never!" Minseok looks up at him in horror. "Why would I adopt you just to return you at the next day? We are just going to take your clothes from there because somebody wasn't sane enough to bring some yesterday." He pouts while crossing his hands. How can he think like that? Is he not comfortable here? Negative thought flies to his mind.

Seeing the distressed owner, Wu Fan laughs lightly as hugging the smaller man. He is very happy that he said 'never' to return him. "I like you, too, Minseok-ah."

The small man blushes at the sudden weird response and then tries to wiggle out of the cat's hug. "Yah! I dont say anything like that. Why you-

He is stopped by a sudden peck on his right cheek. His blush becomes hopelessly permanent.

"Yah! Wu Yi Fan!" he yells before flicks the cat's forehead and has him releases him to worry the injured body part. The human hurriedly jumps off the couch, being away from the cat.

"It hurts, Minseok-ah," he sulks. He looks so pitiful but Minseok decides to not give in. He is being wronged after all.

"Serve you right. Now go, change your clothes! We'll go to Junmyeon's place," orders the small teacher, still blushing hard.

The giant immediately obeys. He smirks giddily although his forehead burns. Minseok is so cute being flustered like that.

-o-

They gets home at 10 after picking his clothes and having dinner out. Minseok is really tired. He goes straight to bed after doing his night ritual, washing face, brushing teeth etc.

By the time he sees the bed, like last night, Wu Fan is already there. Not urging him to come to bed quickly like yesterday. He is just laying there in his newly-brought pajama, making space for him while watching him silently, waiting him to come.

From Minseok's point of view, this is worse than yesterday. Damn it! He looks utterly y just for lying there, eyeing him in silence. But his body is so tired that he just jumps on his bed and cuddles closer to his since-yesterday favorite broad chest.

The cat wraps his long arms around him and he never feels so save before. He bids him a good night before darkness engulfs his mind. But somehow, in his fleeting consciousness, he feels a light kiss in the top of his head. Maybe it is just a nice dream, he thinks dreamily as he snuggles closer to the warmth of his giant.

-oOo-

Haha. What is this? Ha! Another nonsense fluff from me. I wrote when i was going to sleep so i was very sleepy. And the plot was spontaneus, i just randomly thought of the story in the moment i wrote. So i dont know if it was correlated well with the prev chaps, or if there're some disconnected story line. I hope i didnt mess anything up i write on my own coz I have bad memory ^^;

I never thought people would like my story. But many even subscribes to this story. I'm so touched ;; Thank you very much. And thank you to people who commented on this story. OH! I just knew someone upvoting m(_  _)m  Thank you so much.

And... As usual, comments will be appreciated :)