The Superheroes

Chasing Rabbits
Sunggyu's Pov
 
"Hi Sunggyu." I felt my heart drop….I got found out... I dared not to look his way. How did Sungyeol find me?
 
"Don't worry. I'll keep your secret." He whispered as I finally looked at him in the eye. 
 
"It's not what you're think…." …"It's okay. You don't have to explain. I won't tell Myungsoo you have my word." He smiled leaving me speechless.
 
"Well I have to go back to Nina now before we get discovered. Don't worry I'll make sure she gets home safe." Sungyeol said before a leaving me with a wink.  
 
….Aishhh…..I exhaled before turning around and going back. I should have been more careful. 
 
Since the rest of the guys were gathered at Hoya's place I decided to spend the night with them. There was no one at home anyway, besides the workers. I admit it gets pretty lonely sometimes. When I got there Dongwoo opened the door. "GYU!!" He yelled looking happy to see me. "The new hair looks great." Sungjong told me. "Thanks." I said cooly as I made myself comfortable. It didn't take that long for Woohyun to start talking, he is just never quiet. 
 
"Anyway about what I was saying earlier, who's in?" Woohyun asked the guys and I had no idea or cared for what they were talking about so I just relaxed and tried closing my eyes.
 
"I'm in!" Sungjong raised his hand. 
 
"Yep. Me too" Dongwoo followed.
 
"Hoya?" Woohyun turned to the bar where Hoya was practicing some mixed drinks.
 
"It does seem interesting." He nodded. 
 
"Are you going to some club or something?" I asked still in my relaxed pose.
 
"We are going to investigate Batman." Woohyun said before I choked on my own spit and stood right back up.
 
….you can't be serious….can I catch a damn break?!…..
 
"Why would you wanna do that?" I asked. 
 
"Because he is awesome and interesting and we wanna help him." Woohyun responded.
I couldn't help but to secretly smile at the indirect compliments…….wait….
 
"You want to do WHAT?! …help Batman?!!"
 
"Yes. We think what he's doing is amazing and for a good cause. So many people in this city need us, and instead of causing trouble elsewhere it would be cool to unite the youth and help others. Maybe others will follow after too." Dongwoo explained. 
 
"Are you crazy? You don't even know that guy. This is completely ridiculous." I told them annoyed.
 
"Why don't you wanna help others?" Sungjong asked me.
 
"Fine. Go help others if you want. But why does it have to be with Batman. Just leave him alone." I said.
 
"We want to be heroes too, and stand beside him." Woohyun argued while I was just at a loss of words.
 
"Why are you so against it Gyu?" Hoya spoke making me feel nervous of his suspicious stare. 
 
"Yeah why do you hate Batman so much. Besides wasn't Batman your favorite character ever?" Woohyun and everybody else stared at me. 
 
"….its just….aishhh… its annoying…..whatever! Do what you want. But good luck finding him." I said before I got up to go to the bathroom, rapidly shutting the door harshly….what am I gonna do now?! I don't want to reveal my identity to them, its so embarrassing. Besides. I never really thought about this Batman thing becoming a thing. It was just that one event lead to another and I had no other choice…..sigh….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nina's Pov
 
I was laying on Ellie's bed, staring at the ceiling while deep in thought. Ellie was busy typing her online story……I can't take it anymore…I want to see Batman. I need to see him and ask him so many questions. Who is he, what is his real name, how did he come about this idea of helping others. I wonder what his personality is like, I was so crushing on a guy who I had no idea about. The only thing I knew was that he made my heart beat at a thousand beats per second.
 
"Ellie" I called her.
 
"When you are with Myungsoo, does your heart beat fast?" I asked innocently. My question made Ellie completely stop what she was doing and run towards the bed to sit beside me. She looked so happy to answer. "Completely. Nina. I haven't told you much of it, but Myungsoo makes me feel all this strange feelings,  first I thought I was crazy. Then I thought I was sick and having an hormone problem…but now…I'm sure I'm both crazy, and having an hormone problem." Ellie spoke so fast which was so unlike her. "It's like what you said before about the bolts. It feels like you get trapped inside this electrical storm and …." "Okay Okay Ellie, I get it." I chuckled. "You really like him." I smiled and saw how my friend was beginning to blush just at the thought of Myungsoo.
 
"Hull….I feel the same way about someone. But It's so hard." I pouted as I hugged my knees.
 
"Please tell me you're not talking about Batman." Ellie questioned.
 
"I'm exactly talking about Batman." I confirmed her fear.
 
"I'm sorry Nina. Maybe you should forget about him, we really don't know much about the guy. Isn't there someone else maybe from school that you may like? 
 
"No Ellie, It's not that simple."
 
"What do you think about Sungyeol? He's a good friend." Ellie suggested.
 
"No Ellie. Sungyeol is nice but he's really not my type." I explained.
 
"Hmm your type? What is you type…ah…so like Sunggyu." 
 
"WHAT?! EWWW NO NO NO ELLIE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SUGGESTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! I may have over reacted.
 
"Shhh you're gonna wake up my parents!" Ellie laughed. 
 
 
 
 
 
Ellie's Pov
 
I really wasn't joking about Nina and Sunggyu. Their chemistry reminds me of something I've read in books. Its called a love-hate relationship. The way they argue has so much energy its like they feed off each other, and it's funny cause Nina is usually a calm girl, the way she gets all worked up with him is interesting. But to be fair, Sunggyu isn't exactly nice to people. Deep down he is but I don't think everyone has realized it yet. Its a shame. 
 
[Text Message] Myungsoo: Are you asleep yet?
Ellie: Nope. I'm talking to Nina :P
Myungsoo: About what?
Ellie: She wants to find Batman. Myungsoo, I think we should help her.
Myungsoo: Help her find him?
Ellie: Yes. Can you help us? Pleaseeeeee ^_______^
Myungsoo: If you say it like that. Fine. I'll ask Sungyeol to help us.
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
The next day I met up with Myungsoo at the library in between classes. We both agree to discuss a plan for finding out about this Batman. "Good morning beautiful" was the first thing Myungsoo said when he saw me. I on the other hand had to control my blushing. "….Mo..morning." I said awkwardly. ......…good morning beautiful?......….alsjdlsjla…...
 
"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked.
 
"Yeah…yes I did." I said still trying to sound normal…..why is he looking at me like that?….stop please….my heart…..I internally panicked.
 
"I got you something?" Myungsoo changed the subject. 
 
"Did you? What is it?" I asked curiously.
 
"It's a gift." He said with a proud expression on his face.
 
"A gift for me?" I couldn't believe it. ..It must be a joke or something. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's Pov
 
[Flashback]
 
I stopped by a little gift shop this morning, just to see what they had. It was full of girl stuff like hello kitty keychains, hair ties, bows, etc……what would Ellie like?…….I remembered a scene from a drama where a guy buys his girl a hair bow and then clips it to her hair. The girl totally fell for him…muahaha ....but…I stopped and picked up a really pretty hair clip……will Ellie wear this? I've never seen her wearing girly stuff like this….hmm..it would look pretty though. I put the hair clip down and kept walking down the aisle. 
 
I stopped by a lipstick section…..so many lip colors….hmm…Ellie would probably chose a light pink..yup…its the best for her….I smiled to myself before my eyes landed on a really hot red color. 
 
Myungsoo's Imagination------> Ellie wearing a sparkly mini skirt, cleavage shirt, loose hair and red lipstick. Saying "Myungsoo" Seductively followed by a wink and button lip bite. 
 
My mouth fell open just by the thought of it. I looked like my soul had abandoned my body.  "Excuse me boy, may I help you?" The worker asked me, kicking me back to reality. "Uhh…I'm..O..Okay thanks." I scratched the back of my neck and continued walking trying not to act awkward. After spacing out for a few more minutes I stopped at the plush toy section. It was mostly cute cats and other hello kitty like animals….what's her favorite? I've never asked her before…I was a bit disappointed with myself for not knowing such simple thing. Since she only talks about superheroes and action characters I decided to go to that section of the store. 
 
I smiled when I realized Ellie would probably like everything here. But what can be something special only I can buy for her. I still wasn't satisfied with anything I found. So I went back to the girl stuff section….everything is so pink though…I placed my hand on my chin, deep in thought, trying to come up with a decision. It's not like I can force her to wear stuff like this. Besides, Ellie is perfect the way she is. I sighed because I really wanted to do what the character in the drama did, clip something to her hair. 
 
"Do you need any suggestions? You're buying something for a girl aren't you?" The lady asked after she had seen me circling around for a good hour, going back and forward between the action figures and the girl section.
 
"…Yeah…" I sighed in defeat. "I wanted to buy her a hair clip…" I said while standing in front of the pretty bows. "…but she likes that stuff too much." I extended my arm and pointed at the anime section. 
 
The lady chuckled and said, "Well, I got something perfect for you." She said as she took something out of a drawer. "Does she like death note?" The lady asked. "She loves it." I answered with anticipation. "What about this cute little hair clip with tiny L on it?" She pulled it out to showed me. I gasped and my eyes became sparkly…"HOW MUCH!?" I had already pulled out my wallet.
 
[End of Flashback]
 
 
 
 
 
"A gift for me?" Ellie asked full of curiosity in her eyes.
 
I took a deep breath and pulled the clip out of my pocket and placed it on the table before her. When she saw it her eyes lit up. It made me so happy to see her expression since I was nervous on whether she was gonna like it or not. "It's L!" She said as she picked it up to see the tiny figure closer. "Its so cute." She carefully examined it.
 
I took the clip out of her hands and popped it open so I could do what I've always wanted to do…..I'm weird I know, but I really wanted this moment to happen…..Without saying anything, I secured the clip on her head. She allowed me to and did not say anything either. When I was done, I fixed my gaze on her. She looked pretty with the side of her hair pulled back……she looks pretty any way….."How does it look?" She asked staring right at me causing me to almost melt.
 
"You're so pretty…uh I mean its pretty…the clip...It looks pretty on you…..cause you're pretty." I couldn't figure out how to say it so I just said it in every way possible. I may or may not have been blushing more than her.
 
"Thank you." She gave me the sweetest smile. 
 
Next I had to change the topic quickly since I needed to cool down. I brought up what we originally planned to talk about. "So, about that Batman thing, what did you figure out?" I asked her. To be honest I wasn't that convinced about the idea of finding Batman, first because I don't like seeing Ellie so worried about another guy. Yes, I get jealous of Batman so what. Anyway, since it was something that she really wanted to do, I felt like I had no choice but to go along with it. It would benefit me in various ways such as it being an excuse to see Ellie more often and just be around her. Besides her friend Nina seems obsessed about that guy so I had nothing to worry about with Ellie being interested in Batman. Ellie just likes that superhero stuff……maybe if I was a superhero….nahh snap out of it Myungsoo….
 
"Myungsoo?" Ellie stared at me waiting for an answer.
 
"huh?"
 
"Did you listen to anything I just said?" She asked. ….No I spaced out completely.
 
"uhh…" I looked around trying to "remember" while she laughed.
 
"I was telling you that we should start by reading that Batman blog to get more clues. There are other people trying to figure out who he is out there." She explained. 
 
"Right." I nodded.
 
"Did you ask Sungyeol to help us?"
 
"No, he left early this morning. I didn't get a change to talk to him yet." I told the truth.
 
"Okay, well here is the blog." She said as she opened up the webpage on her laptop. She started scrolling through all the candid photos to carefully observe him. "It's just really hard to tell when its so dark, and that hoodie and mask really cover a lot. You barely see any skin. I'm trying to look for any tattoos or district moles but none…..Myungsoo?" She finally turned to look at me and found me completely in dreamland.
 
While she was staring at the computer screen, that little L hair clip she was wearing was staring right at me. I could almost have a conversation with the little guy…..You did good my friend…she totally loved it…..that was a good choice….you did it Myungsoo….good job…..thanks dude….I knew she would like it…..she loves L after all…just like me…
 
"Myungsoo?" Ellie called for my attention again. 
 
"Yeah, those photos are way too dark to tell." I quickly pretended to be paying attention.
 
"They are, hey I got an idea! Let's use photoshop to lighten the pictures, maybe we can find something."
 
……she is wearing cute earrings today…I wonder how many pairs of earrings she owns…she likes to wear little studs, they go with her….
 
"Myungsoo?" She called me again.
 
"Yeah…try different filters." I said.
 
"Hi guys!" Nina suddenly arrived at our table. We greeted her and then Ellie told her what we where doing. Nina jumped right into it and both girls began taking this investigation seriously. "So I prepared all these user accounts about people who claimed to have seen him." Nina placed a stack of papers on the table.
 
….what if I was a superhero in disguise….I could protect Ellie all the time….she would fall head over heels for me…I chuckled to myself…and she would be searching for me desperately like Nina is searching for Batman...
 
"Some people say he actually has red hair." Nina told us.
 
"I don't think so. Why would he wear such distinctive hair color if he is trying so hard to keep his identity a secret? My guess is he would try to wear a normal hairstyle to try and blend in with the crowd." Ellie analyzed. 
 
…..what would Ellie look like with super red hair?…..I chuckled to myself….probably really good…right L? ...I stared at Ellie's hair clip….I know you agree too….speaking of which….does her hair smell like shampoo? I didn't get a chance to smell…I forgot to breathe while I was clipping you to her hair…….I was too busy again having a conversation with the hair clip that I forgot to pay attention to the girls.
 
"Myungsoo? You agree right?" Nina asked while Ellie stared at me weirdly. Its like she knew.
 
"Agree on what?" I was totally lost. 
 
"We should contact some of these people that have seen him and ask for more information." Nina explained.
 
"Yes. Oh..Sungyeol has seen him. Batman helped him once. I'll ask him." I told the girls.
 
"Wow, Sungyeol saw him?! We definitely got to ask. Can I have his number?" An unfamiliar voice appeared at our table causing the three of us to almost jump out of our seats.
 
"Woohyun!" Ellie gasped. 
 
"Yah…" Nina complained with her hand on her heart. "You scared us, what are you doing appearing like a ghost like that." 
 
"Are you guys trying to find Batman too? I'm in!" Woohyun said excitedly.
 
"Wait wait wait a minute Woohyun. You definitely cannot." I told him. Sunggyu's friend helping us…no way…I don't want to be involved with them.
 
"Will you really help us?" Nina asked him and Woohyun quickly nodded and then told us about him and his friends' intentions on not only finding Batman but joining him as well. 
 
"Wow you guys are cool." Ellie told him causing me to almost to rage with jealousy. 
 
After that the two girls and Woohyun discussed the facts some more and they all agreed to meet at the park later to continue talking about it with the other guys. I basically got forced into joining them since there was no way in hell I was going to allow Ellie to meet the other guys without my presence. 
 
"Alright…I'll see you guys later, and Myungsoo don't forget to bring Sungyeol. We'll be waiting." He waved and left the library….who does he think he is to order me like that….I was just annoyed all together…I sighed and plopped on the chair. "Are you okay?" Ellie noticed. "No." I said. "I'm sorry, Its my fault, if you're uncomfortable…." "Shhhhh" I didn't let her continue. "Come here." I signaled her to get closer to me as she leaned on the table. "What is it?" She whispered assuming I was gonna tell her a secret or something.
 
I whispered to her ear, "I'm late to class." And then took her by surprise and kissed her cheek. I quickly got up and began making my way out. "I'll wait for you after your class." I told her last and left. I could tell she was still shocked from the surprise kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunggyu's Pov
 
I can't begin to describe just in how much danger I was. All my friends are coming after me, they don't know that its me who they are looking for. I thought hard about just coming clean and telling the truth, but I didn't have the courage to tell them. I didn't want to disappoint them, everyone thinks of Batman as this amazing person who helps others before himself but they are all mistaken. Batman is just me. I'm not the good person they think I am. My wish was to just let this Batman craze end, so I decided not to make an appearance again, and just let my friends slowly become uninterested. The best way to hide my identity was to play along with them. Hiding will make it worse.
 
[Text from Dongwoo: Batman investigation meeting at 6pm at the park. Don't be late.]
I'll just go…..sigh…It's going to be a pain sitting thought that. 
 
 
A few hours later I was on our my way to the park with the rest of the guys, already regretting my decision.
 
"No! I told you I'm the Joker!" Sungjong and Woohyun argued over what their superhero names would be. 
 
"The Joker isn't a superhero guys, he's a villain." Hoya told them.
 
"He has a point." Dongwoo added. 
 
"Okay, then I'm Spiderman." Woohyun said confidently.
 
"No! I wanna be Spiderman!" 
 
"Yah Sungjong stop coping me." 
 
"I don't know about you guys, but I'm Wolverine yeah" Dongwoo said.
 
"Yah!" "You cannot!" "Why not" 
 
Meanwhile I closed my eyes and faced the sky in frustration….I am surrounded by idiots….
 
"Don't be so quiet Gyu." Hoya palmed by back. "Have some fun." Hoya was trying to cheer me up.
 
"I have better things to do than this." I told him.
 
"Really like what? Sulking at a bar?" 
 
"Yes, that sounds like a better idea right now." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's Pov
 
After our class was over I went to pick up Ellie and Nina and the three of us walked together towards the park. I texted Sungyeol and told him to meet us at the park, even though he had no idea what for. I said I'll explain it later. When we saw the rest of the guys at the park my eyes noticed Sunggyu right away….Urgh why, I really didn't feel like arguing with my "brother." 
 
Right before we meet the others, Ellie quickly pulled out a banana from her bag and handed it to me. It made me laugh a little because it was obvious she knew I would be annoyed, so it was her way of saying stay cool. 
 
….Fine….for Ellie, I won't cause an arguement. I smiled as I ate the banana, turning me to a better mood. 
 
 
 
"You're Captain America Hoya." Woohyun told him.
 
"Yah! I wanna be Captain America!" Sungjong argued.
 
"No, Sungjong. You're….the Hulk." Dongwoo told him.
 
"YAH! Why am I the Hulk I don't wanna be Hulk" He complained. 
 
"Well Someone's gotta be the incredible Hulk!" Dongwoo argued. 
 
"BUT WHY ME!" Sungjong hated it. 
 
They were so distracted it took them a while to notice us standing there waiting for their argument to finish. 
 
"Oh hey guys!" Hoya finally noticed. 
 
"Those two are Cat Woman and Wonder Woman." Woohyun nodded and everybody else agreed. 
 
"What are you guys talking about?" Ellie asked. 
 
"We are picking superhero names." Woohyun explained.
 
"OH! OKAY! Well….Myungsoo is Iron Man." Ellie grabbed my shoulders and pushed me towards them. …what...
 
"I'm confused." Nina read my mind.  What are these goofballs even talking about. 
 
"Where is Sungyeol?" They asked me since he was the only one missing. Right when they asked that we all heard a familiar scream. 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
 
It was Sungyeol rolling down a hill on a skateboard, it seemed like he had completely lost control of it….Since when does he ride skateboards?….I asked myself as I watched my friend crash into a bush. 
 
"Ouch…" Some of the guys said as they watched him crash. As his best friend, I was experiencing second hand embarrassment.
 
"Is he okay?" Only the girls seem worried. "I'M OKAY GUYS!" Yeol said as he got up and approached us with the skateboard now in his hands. He had leaves from the bush all over him. I quietly face palmed…..what an entrance Sungyeol.
 
"…and thats…..the Silver Surfer." One of the guys spoke and every body else nodded in awe, except maybe Sunggyu and I.
 
A few minutes of nonsense talk later, we finally began to speak business. Woohyun was the one who held the meeting together.
 
"Okay guys, so now that everyone is on the same page about the facts, we all agree that this park is an usual site where Batman has appeared. We will try to meet here every night and spread out in groups to see if we see any sign of him. Then one of us will volunteer to go up to him and speak to him, if he tries to run away we will have the rest of us surround him."
 
"Objection!" Ellie raised her hand.
 
"Shouldn't we do this peacefully, are we going to force him to speak?"
 
"If we must do it by force we will. Its for the good of all." Woohyun replied.
 
I looked at Sunggyu since he hadn't said a word all evening, not that I complained. He rolled his eyes and looked completely against it. Well at least we agreed on something.
 
"So in other words, If he refuses to speak we will kidnap him and forcefully unmask him." Hoya said it like it was.
 
"Well you don't have to say it like that!" Dongwoo said. 
 
"That's exactly what you're trying to do." Hoya said calmly. 
 
"Guys, I don't think we should…I'm not sure if this is the right way…" Nina was having doubts. 
 
"Don't worry Nina, we have good intentions." Dongwoo told her. 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunggyu's Pov
 
Can someone please kill me right now? Are they seriously planning on kidnapping Batman?!…I swallowed in fear. Calm down Gyu…it's not like you're appearing as Batman again, you got nothing to worry about if you just stick to them in this search. When I first saw Sungyeol appear, I was worried he would reveal my identity, but to my surprise he kept quiet. From time to time he would make eye contact with me and wink greasily. It made me uncomfortable but still grateful that he decided to keep my secret. I wonder why?…Isn't be Myungsoo's best friend?...
 
"LET THE SEARCH BEGIN!" The guys yelled like they were playing some kind of summer camp game. They all split up in groups of two or three and went to different sections of the park. ….sigh….whatever happened to quiet and peace.
 
Thanks to my good friend Woohyun, I was paired up with Nina…how lovely…thanks Woo. I thought sarcastically. She decided to ignore me and go search on her own. I just quietly followed, really I didn't feel like arguing so I spoke no word. "You can go home you know, Its obvious you don't wanna be here." She turned around and spoke to me. Seeing her lips move as she spoke gave me a certain flashback of the kiss she stole from me, or should I say Batman. It was so sweet……"I could." I said coldly as I walked faster to catch up to where she was. "Then why aren't you?"
 
"I can't let you find Batman on your own." I told her. 
 
"Why not….oh you wanna take all the credit huh."
 
"Something like that." 
 
"Tsk." She rolled her eyes and continued to ignore me. 
 
"HEY NINA, SUNGGYU! GUYS WAIT FOR ME." I turned around and saw Sungyeol running towards us. 
 
"Yah! You forgot I was on your searching team or what. You totally abandoned me." He complained still panting from running.
 
"Any luck yet?" He placed his arm on my shoulder for support since he was tired from running. He was treating me like we were long time friends or something.
 
"No."  I said coldly. 
 
"Are we going to have any luck tonight?" Sungyeol's questions was obviously intended for me to read between the lines. He was asking if I was planning on revealing myself.
 
"No." I repeated my last answer.
 
"Too bad." He smiled.
 
"I wonder when he will show up again."
 
"Never." I said carelessly but Nina heard me and turned around to scold me.
 
"Listen here, If you're gonna be acting like that why don't you go somewhere else. I don't need this negativity around me actually why don't you get lost. Your presence annoys me. Let's go Sungyeol." Nina said with so much attitude I was even surprised……..she really hates me doesn't she….
 
I scoffed, "You really think you can intimidate me? Guess what, I'm not going anywhere." I challenged her.
 
"Urgh!" She quickly turned around and continued walking. 
 
I don't know why but that little tantrum she threw was kind of cute. I slightly smiled. 
 
"Stop." I told Sungyeol and Nina after we had walked about a mile into the park. …this is a bad spot where some bad guys like to hang out…I've seen many people get attacked in this spot, this is why many people have seen Batman in this park. It's normally a safe place but once you get away from the streets it gets dangerous. 
 
"Turn around." I ordered but of course Nina wasn't going to listen to me and she argued that she was going to keep going. I glared at Sungyeol and he immediately understood me. 
 
"Let's do what Gyu says, Nina." He tried to talk some sense into her but she refused. 
 
"No! We keep walking!" She yelled. 
 
"Are you trying to get killed!"
 
"I think you just don't want me to find Batman."
 
"I'm telling you, theres bad people here. Its not about that anymore."
 
"You're lying. Why would I believe you. You go back if you're that scared." She just wouldn't listen so I had no choice but to continue following her. She is so stubborn 
 
Sungyeol looked at me secretly like asking me what to do, I honestly had no idea, I knew for sure we were going to get attacked if we kept walking. When I had a quick chance I whispered to Yeol to call the others. He quickly sent a text alerting that we may be in danger. After fighting on the streets for so long, I just knew when trouble was coming, I could smell it a mile away.
 
"Stop" I said again and Nina stopped to give me an eye roll and argue again. I somehow had to either buy time or find a way to drag her back. 
 
"Shhhhh" I told her to be quiet because we had come near a group of men who hadn't' noticed us yet. 
 
"Let's go back!" Sungyeol told her quietly and she finally agreed to move back to go hiding. 
 
It was a matter of time before they noticed us and got attacked….I'm pretty sure I've punched these guys before, they would definitely recognized me by my fighting style. I can't get found out
 
"oh no! the saw us, they're coming!" Sungyeol panicked. 
 
"At the count of three I will go up to them and you two will run and find another spot to hide." I told them and Yeol nodded. I honestly didn't know what I was gonna do. 
 
"1……...2……….Go!"
 
I stood up and confronted them. 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungyeol's Pov
 
"Go Nina!" We both found another hiding spot but we could still see what was happening. I quickly dialed Myungsoo's phone but he wouldn't answer….."Come on answer me Myungsoo" I said in frustration.
 
"What is he telling them?" Nina asked me referring to Sunggyu who was talking to those men. "I don't know but I hope he's okay." Suddently the men started to punch Sunggyu, throwing him to the ground. 
 
….Come on Sunggyu, why aren't you fighting back, I know you can take care of this in a heartbeat. Aishh!! It's because you don't want to get found out isn't it!…this idiot….
 
"OMG Yeol, he's getting beat up!" Nina looked worried. "Do something!" She shook me. "I got an idea."
I grabbed a huge rock and set it on my skateboard, I pushed it down really hard so that it would hit the man's feet and trip him. That gave Gyu a chance to stand up again, but as soon as he did another guy came from the back and threw him on the ground again. 
 
"Yah. WHO IS OUT THERE?" A guy kicked the skateboard and started searching around the bushes.
 
"We have to get out of here." I told Nina.
 
"But Sunggyu…we have to help him. He can't beat those guys." She said. 
 
…….yes he can….
 
…..come on…....Sunggyu….
 
...please be Batman again…..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________
Author's Note: I'm back?...I'm so sorry for not updating guys please don't hate me T.T