chapter seven

SM Boy High School (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

 

Today we gonna attend to the boy school for study there until my parent’s problem solve. Luna can’t stop talking because she is so excited and joy at the same time. She will meet Onew by the way. Her crush until death. I don’t know what is so good at that Onew anyway.

 

Haish! I hate this! I will meet that ert guy. What his name again? Amber Josephine Liu. His name too girly right? Ergh, I don’t know what’s wrong with that ert guy. He never give up to approach me and annoyed me with his dorky smile.

 

I hope I’m not in the same class with him. I will rather choose to die than be same class with him. Here I am, walking into his school. All the boy’s jaw dropped, whistling and gasping when they are see us.

 

I just remains silent because I don’t have any mood now. My parents really involve into a big trouble. All my fake friends keep their distance from me. Thanks to Luna and Victoria unnie who is still be there for me.

 

Then suddenly someone blocked my way which made me annoyed. “Hi!” He greeted with his dorky smile like always.

 

“what do you want?” I asked coldly after rolled my eyes and crossed my arm on my chest.

 

“Nothing. I just wanna say hi.” He said and waving at me , Luna and Victoria.

 

“hi.” Luna and Victoria unnie greeted him with friendly tone so I give my deadly glare at them which make they shut their mouth and gulp.

 

“So? What’s now ber?” I asked again feeling irritated.

 

“So? Bye bye! See ya!” He replied and run to his friend leave me who is dumbfounded. What’s wrong with that guy?

 

“what’s what that for?” his friend who has a girly face asked with confused on his face.

 

“Nothing. Let’s go!” He said and swung his hand around his friend’s shoulder.

 

I shook my head and massage my temple feel frustrated with that guy. All the other guy furrowed their brows feeling weird about Amber’s behavior. Then they start whistling and gasp once again which made me rolled my eyes.

 

“let’s go!” I yelled and drag Luna and Victoria unnie with me.

 

I can’t stand any longer with those ert guys.

 

I step into the class that Jackie’s unnie said to me. She said my class is 2-A including Luna. Since Victoria is older than us, she separate from us to go to another class. My jaw dropped when I saw Amber in my new class. THE HELL?

 

He busy talking with the guy that he approached at the back then. Just him and his friend in this class since the other guys still gather at the gate to peek another girls to attend this school.

 

“Oh we are destiny!” He yelled after he notice that I’m here. He waving at me and plastered his face a dorky smile.

 

“Destiny?! You call this destiny? Talk to your own ber!” I yelled feeling frustrated. I hate the fate that we are in the same class!

 

I stomp my feet and take a seat at empty chair and drag Luna with me.

 

“Princess, that chair is belong to someone. I think you should take a seat at the another row. It’s empty.” He said with smile.

 

This time I’m not fight back since I don’t know about that. I drag Luna with me to another row and take a seat there. I took glance on him and he still look at me with smile plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm on my chest.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

No doubt, she really hates me. Luna who is beside her give me her sweet smile causing me to give her my sweet smile too. Just Jinri with me since Kris is with Minho to welcoming the other girls. I don’t know but they seems so weirdo because they look like to heal their gayness.

 

How I know that they look like to heal their gayness? Let me story what is happen early in the morning.

 

Flashback…

 

Me and the others waiting patiently in front of the gate school to welcoming the girls to attends. I’ve been yawning for a thousand times now because I was still sleepy but never forget to pretend that I was so excited to welcoming them. Jinri who is beside me just give her blank face maybe she feel awkward to pretend that she is excited.

 

Kris and Minho look like whispering with each other makes me curious what their plan so I approach them quietly. I lean my ears closer to them, trying to listen their conversation secretly.

 

“This is the good time to know that you’re gay or not.” Kris murmured which made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter